Dominant/submissive relashionship Romance

• View author's info Author posted on Jun 06, 2013 at 16:45

Hello Gentlemen, 
    I have been craving for a dominant man for a long time now. A handsome, tall and refined man. Successful and educated, but modest and with nothing to prove. Who has a taste for art and aesthetics, who knows how to wear a well cut suit and care about details. Who is rational and knows how to make decisions. 
    I like to think that some people were not meant to be independent, even if it seems so wrong in the modern Occident. I might be desperate to find a dominant, but I am picky, and won't submit to someone who can't genuinely take care of me and dominate me not only physically and sexually, but also intellectually. 
    Please write to me if you wish to talk. You won't find any pictures of myself on my profile - but I might send you one in private if you wish to and if I trust you. 
  • 9Comments

• View author's info posted on Jan 31, 2016 at 12:48

My comment to Pomp.:  While I understand submissive moments, I can't see surrendering oneself fully in every aspect of life.  In fact good luck to you, because you may end up with someone very dominant and controlling and he won't stop there...

• View author's info posted on Jan 30, 2016 at 20:39

I think each person has a unique desire to find their own unique match.  Which is precisely why there are so many options to fill out on what it is we are seeking.  And, on that note, it's sort of rare to know exactly what it is that we want and many times that contradicts what we truly need.

I've seen many, many women try to seek out the leadership of a dominating male and it's a false positive where the woman really tries to control but wants to be submissive to her mate.  I also know that a dominant man tends to get bored easily.  I can't imagine trying to constantly and consistently always trying to "win" someone's affections that is supposed to love me for who I am.

Each to their own. 

I read the other day that the qualities that attract you in your mate are the exact things that will drive you bananas in the relationship.  I thought that was hilarious and very insightful. 

Good luck :)

• View author's info posted on Jan 21, 2016 at 14:21

You are 5'3".   As 99% of  submissive women, you prefer a taller man.  (Profile says 6')   This website is focused on the wealthy.

So what we have here is a woman that is searching for the single most desireable type of man - and doing so without a picture - which most men use to decide if the women is desireable.  Your age range is large enough that it MIGHT work even here, but it is unlikely.

I have three bits of potential advice for you.  Try one of them.

1)   Switch to a BDSM web stie - such as collarspace, fetlife, or one of the alt's.  There, as a submissive women actively looking for a man, you will be in suficient demand to get what you want - WITHOUT putting up a picture.    But you will have to weed through a bunch of stupid emails from men that are clueless.

2)  Put up a picture on this web site - if it is attractive enough then you will get replies. 

3)  Lower your height requirements, and actively email men such as myself that are dominant.   The trick here is to word the email in a way that ensures you sound like what you are - submissive.

I would have emailed you except:  1) You are too young for me. and 2) I am too  short for you.

• View author's info posted on Jan 23, 2014 at 15:44

tisk tisk on the judgemental comments. these relationships work well!

• View author's info posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 14:53

I'd be happy to just find a strong, brave, worldly gentleman who's not afraid of my self confidence! LOL!

• View author's info posted on Nov 26, 2013 at 17:11

As much as i would love to find out where to find a similar Man, I don't think they exsist.

• View author's info posted on Jun 10, 2013 at 11:50

A very normal one.
  • View author's info Recommended posted on Jun 10, 2013 at 06:06

I am with you on this one, Orlando........I just don't get it.  Makes me wonder what kind of childhood a person had. 
  • View author's info Recommended posted on Jun 09, 2013 at 18:49

I honestly don't get those type of relationships.  No judgment.... to each his own.  They just don't work for me.
Follow - Email me when people comment