#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > To be happy > Dancing Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Dancing
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 07:15

i was thinking the other day that most nice things in life have significant down-sides..... apart from music and dancing! [well, within reason... i realise u could break ur ankle dancing etc].

My love for dancing took up most of me youth, so by the age of 17 i had mastered a lot of body-popping stuff [i was the right age when that came out].

However, i must admit, due to pressures of work etc, i'v been dancing less for the last few years, even though it is gauranteed to make me happy.

But the other week, i was lucky enough to have a date with none other than MM's very own, the wonderful Preciouz! She was funny and cute.... and a FANTASTIC dancer!! I'm not joking people, this girl is totally natural... she doesn't do over-the-top floor-moves or anything like that... she's the most skillful kind of dancer... the kind that demonstrates grace and rhythm with minimal movement of hips, shoulders waist... wow. so if u other dudes get a chance to date this girl, u'll see what i mean.

a girl who is beautiful in every way, and she gave me a chance to enjoy a good dance again!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 09:33

if u were not there, i would have hated it.. but u made it worth-while.

u can drink beer better than me!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share