#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > AM I IN THE WRONG GROUP? any 60+ MEN HERE? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
AM I IN THE WRONG GROUP? any 60+ MEN HERE?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 22:08

Perhaps there are no 60+ loving men here. Here I am a fun-loving, warm, intelligent & attractive, just turned 73 Reg.Nurse & no suitable men seem to be here. The 70's & 80's are too old for me, at least the ones I met. I love to dance & am younger in many ways than some 60 year olds.
Am I in the wrong group?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 13:20

pixieakm I'm 65,and do the 2 step or samba, love nature,animals, photography, Messianic,OK at cooking better at the BBQ,retired but plan to keep somewhat active (10 to 15 hours a week) after I start a PT buz. next year.

This post is to let you know some of us older guys are around. I know the value of a woman my age.I have never considered dating anyone 5 years younger than me. Their a different generation and another value system. The younger they get the greater the separation. Unfortunately many women my age are trying to live their second childhood.I have never wanted to change my values just to keep from being alone. I'm flexible,easy to talk to ,don't drink, do drugs,cuss,a real bore who always has a lot of fun.

Don't give up,just! Good Wishers to you....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 17:10

Bill? mmmmm I know I haven't had much time lately to read the forums but I think he is one I must have missed!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 16:07

Hi Maayan

OMG! I have been crying with laughter these last couple of nights lol

Mich is as bad as 5w's eh? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 09:18

Hi

Dont give up hope yet lol, read some of the forums and you will see plenty of men in their 60's.