#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Religion > What are you looking for?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What are you looking for??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 15:23

Love makes you happy, it lifts your spirits, makes you wish the world good, like everyone, makes everyday a beautiful day.. And then it fades and slowly a dissatisfaction creeps in and you are left with the choice- choose to love or choose to go in endless search of the fireworks and tingles again and again.

well i don't think that is love at all. Yes it's lust- yes it makes you feel good but is it love? doesn't love signify something much more real, more tangible? I think if you always look for this type of love you will always be .. looking. People need.. JOY. that's the right word. Find joy and you will never lose it. It will never fade.

So why did i write this as religion...

discuss :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 14:50

obvious, but clever!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 14:48

pinksocks write:
Love makes you happy, it lifts your spirits, makes you wish the world good, like everyone, makes everyday a beautiful day.. And then it fades and slowly a dissatisfaction creeps in and you are left with the choice- choose to love or choose to go in endless search of the fireworks and tingles again and again. Right!

well i don't think that is love at all. Yes it's lust- yes it makes you feel good but is it love? doesn't love signify something much more real, more tangible? I think if you always look for this type of love you will always be .. looking. People need.. JOY. that's the right word. Find joy and you will never lose it. It will never fade.

So why did i write this as religion...

discuss :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 08:23

Hi Pinksocks!

My question exactly, why the Religion section?

You must be an old soul, your wisdom is very mature for your 23 years.

I call the "lust" stage infatuation. Yes, it's such a wonderful emotional high, and yes it doesn't last forever, but I believe if you're evolved enough, it doesn't have to fade.

Relationships are hard work & if anyone says otherwise, they're lying. Both partners need to constantly be evolving together to keep it fresh, but what a joyous thing it can be.