#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > whats the difference older women younger men?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
whats the difference older women younger men??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2011 07:36

just wondering why ppl look at us men who are attracted to older women as golddiggers more than they do at women who date older men

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2011 00:00

Some guy who gives research results as an answer has had no experience himself and has not had any close friends with experience either. Throw the stats out, I have met women who have married younger men and have had natural, normal marriages. Don't care about what others think, and don't pay attention to statistics,that is the advice I would give.

Had I wanted to marry my younger boyfriend (a few years ago), I would have regardless of his age. We had other differences that had nothing to do with our ages so we went our separate ways.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2011 08:25

Research shows that 34% of of all women over 40 are dating somebody younger than themselves.  The operative word is "dating."  Research also shows a very, very small amount will marry a man younger than herself.  Give that some thought and it might give you insight into your question.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share