MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 08:05

more

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 08:05

When trees go bad!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 03:32

Divine, I agree with Statuesque, but I will use less harsh phraseology than Butterfly (ouch butterfly). Find a good financial planner through your network of friends, but talk to at least two planners. Talk to your friends to see how they invest and what their goals are. This might give you some strategies to pursue with your investment(s). As far as information on the forum, I think you were in line is asking what you did, but use caution, there are many scammers/gammers/players on here and everywhere.
I would recommend you search the internet for financial planners (fpanet.org). Although you currently reside in HI, you indicated a change might be in store. Possibly a CFP that is nationally known might be a good fit as switching offices shouldn't be an issue when/if you make the move. Checkout the big names also like Schwab, etc.
Keep as much of your personal information close to you, identity theft is a serious career for many and there are so many cons ready to pounce with their get rich quick ploys. Due diligence on your part is the key. B

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 15:00

Have to run put a brake proportioning valve on a friends car. And then bleed them. Talk to you all tomorrow

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:59

DivineAcquisition write:
I gotta go up there maybe next week-to locate some blue marble or granite for this massive project. "There" meaning somewhere on the mainland as yet unknown to me...where they have a large selection of stone in stock...

That would be Stone Mountain, Goergia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:58

Do hurry back Divine. We'll keep it going right Minnie, Lastone, Gabriella, Butterfly, Maya, did I miss anyone???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:54

OGG, HNL, doesn't matter. One-way or roundtrip? Lol!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:52

DivineAcquisition write:
last year- sorta naked? (I don't take naked pic's)

bye!

You don't need to...LOl Like you stated before, It's what you can't see sometimes...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:50

DivineAcquisition write:
i put some on my profile- more later
work fast- work hard- wait! I gotta get there first!!! Looooong drive. Whew.
lol- I'm in a goofy mood!

It mean's your Happy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:47

DivineAcquisition write:
i put some on my profile- more later
work fast- work hard- wait! I gotta get there first!!! Looooong drive. Whew.
lol- I'm in a goofy mood!

Ditto on the goofy...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:46

DivineAcquisition write:
last year- sorta naked? (I don't take naked pic's)

bye!

Enough, enough, I'm online getting my ticket to HNL now, should it be one-way?...Lol! Beautful photo. In business it's location, location, location. for photos it's subject, subject, subject! You must be making some photographer/ad agent a fortune!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:40

DivineAcquisition write:
was that a weird glitch or what!? sorry!

no issues here. By the wqay, where could we look to see the photos of the latest photo shoot? When?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:39

DivineAcquisition write:
back to topic- ok- here's one from the shoot I did last night!

Now guys- just visualize me with that jackhammer...busting up tile..

I can't, your photos make it impossible. I know you enjoy your job, but knowing a jackhammer, and the sound and havok it can create, you make it nearly impossible.
Beautiful children you have raised. And mom's not bad either! Work fast but do a good job, you'll be missed by all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 13:58

Divine, I hate to say it but there will always be some, no matter what you put down in your "requirements," who will drop you the "studip" note. The internet offers a level of security that they hide behind. If you take the bait and even reply, they have achieved more than if they had seen you in person. A denial here hurts far less than a face-to-face rejection. As for male intelligence, read my "about my match." I have learned long ago I surely don't know everything, more like I know a little about alot and alot about a little. But I am always willing to listen, read to learn more. I think it's called enrichment. Sometimes I know just enough to get myself into trouble! Lol!

Yes, you do have a busy schedule. My hat goes off to all single parents! Work and raising kids. Kudos to you! Your daughter is beautiful, I believe we can all see where she gets those good looks! It looks like she has your eyes. Enough said for now. Have a great day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 22:48

DivineAcquisition write:
thank you bobcat

I'm calling this a blonde moment:
errr- lass- what did you want to know?

lol...okay I know I am store bought blonde.Whats your excuse.....I am kidding kidding kidding Divine...who is the WIFE that your X has found from the gods of MM?....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:47

DivineAcquisition write:
Oh- you didn't need to take them down.. perhaps if I were less shy- I'd have posted that type too- I like your self confidence! Sorry if I made you question your posting them!

yeehaw- is there a reason you spell the way you do? (some kind of joke I'm not catching on to?) lol

I've had more fun than I can remember on this site! To think it took discovering it on the guy I was dating's computer! Now he's x and I'm in here. Last I heard- he met his "wife" a few days ago in here. Good luck to whomever she is!

My apologies for poor typing skills, I try to poof everthin fore sending...Lol!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:44

DivineAcquisition write:
I just had to put this up!

Was that the bait or catch?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:43

lawnmower write:
I just went through these posts for the first time today in a casual manner - okay, I was looking at the women's pictures and reading the posts that had fire in them. (Hey we all like to watch car crashes)
But on a serious note (maybe not too serious), eroticism to me might be slu*tty to you but there is no universal to either of those categories. A thong might be attractive to you but not to me. That attraction does not categorize the wearer. It catergorizes the viewer. We all see life through our own prism because none of us has the clear glass window on the world. The dangerous ones are those who THINK they have that clear window. PEACE as we used to say in the 60's (I think some long-haired radical said that 2000 years ago too)

Well stated Lawnmower...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:19

I just went through these posts for the first time today in a casual manner - okay, I was looking at the women's pictures and reading the posts that had fire in them. (Hey we all like to watch car crashes)
But on a serious note (maybe not too serious), eroticism to me might be slu*tty to you but there is no universal to either of those categories. A thong might be attractive to you but not to me. That attraction does not categorize the wearer. It catergorizes the viewer. We all see life through our own prism because none of us has the clear glass window on the world. The dangerous ones are those who THINK they have that clear window. PEACE as we used to say in the 60's (I think some long-haired radical said that 2000 years ago too)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 23:52

DivineAcquisition write:
Oh- you didn't need to take them down.. perhaps if I were less shy- I'd have posted that type too- I like your self confidence! Sorry if I made you question your posting them!

yeehaw- is there a reason you spell the way you do? (some kind of joke I'm not catching on to?) lol

I've had more fun than I can remember on this site! To think it took discovering it on the guy I was dating's computer! Now he's x and I'm in here. Last I heard- he met his "wife" a few days ago in here. Good luck to whomever she is!

Oh Divine you canny not leave us hanging Lass....Curious minds want to know....