#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 18:17

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:
Yeehaw...thanks for the apology, but you've never offended me. I quite enjoy your posts. Glad you're here to add some male spice versus just us females yakking away at one another, sometimes making sense, sometimes not. 5w's...stay away...I don't want any comments from the peanut gallery! lol

Spice, did you say spice???

OMG...Anyone with smelling salts... I'm feeling a little light headed! (waivering while holding back of to forehead attempting to maintain balance!) lol

Question...why is it that men always turn the wrong direction??? LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 15:40

D0mino_Gabriella write:

yeehaw9 write:
[

yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww u sure have a nice azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....LOL... y r u so fzr away???...LOL...

Thank you so much Gabriella...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 15:39

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:
Except Yeehaws pic of a bu*tt? Is that YOUR bu*tt Yeehaw???

Me thinks Cubs got a challenger!!!

That ok, my time has passed. You gals need fresh meat.

Cub, don't leave me hanging out here alone! Oops! I'm older than you, give it up for the girls. Come on now, I know there's some fit male bu*tts out there, show it too them.
Girls, this is not a male only thread!
(I can't believe it is still posted and the MM police have not yet killed it!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 15:34

scorpio_ice write:
Hey how come all the pics have gone?? Except Yeehaws pic of a bu*tt? Is that YOUR bu*tt Yeehaw???

Yep, mine, all mine...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 14:10

Hey how come all the pics have gone?? Except Yeehaws pic of a bu*tt? Is that YOUR bu*tt Yeehaw???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 14:05

sharp1 write:
Yeehaw...thanks for the apology, but you've never offended me. I quite enjoy your posts. Glad you're here to add some male spice versus just us females yakking away at one another, sometimes making sense, sometimes not. 5w's...stay away...I don't want any comments from the peanut gallery! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 10:47

I know it was Clara.

Now...can we get back to skin flicks! Yippie YiYah Yawho YeeHaw.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 08:23

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

yeehaw9 write:

if anyone crosses me, I'll have you know I'm close personal friends with Aunt Clara!!! LM*AO...

One for you...Bill

Damn! I can stare down the meanest junk-yard dog. Have mountain-climbed unbelievable heights. Willing to camp in any forest with snakes and creepy crawlies.

Why oh why, out of the HUNDREDS of things Clara could have joked about did she have to stumble upon the o-n-e that will stop me in my tracks! Greek hexes.(whimper-whimper)

No need to apologise Yeehaw baby!
Hehehe....

Love & Hexes,
Auntie Clara

oooouuch....!!! THUD,,, CRASH **%##!!!!!! Can somebody help me up... they just don't make fireplaces like they used to.... cough, cough... all that black stuff in my lily white hair.... I think I'm going to cry...

Clara you scared the hell out of me yesterday when you signed your private email "Love & Hexes".

Nothing like a signature such as THAT to make a girl straighten up and fly right.

what? you have a broom too??? cool!

Clara eeewwwwww that joke stunk. But I love you anyway.

Sorry... lol - it was only a joke, really!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 07:06

Minnie415 write:

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

yeehaw9 write:

if anyone crosses me, I'll have you know I'm close personal friends with Aunt Clara!!! LM*AO...

One for you...Bill

Damn! I can stare down the meanest junk-yard dog. Have mountain-climbed unbelievable heights. Willing to camp in any forest with snakes and creepy crawlies.

Why oh why, out of the HUNDREDS of things Clara could have joked about did she have to stumble upon the o-n-e that will stop me in my tracks! Greek hexes.(whimper-whimper)

Hehehe....

Love & Hexes,
Auntie Clara

oooouuch....!!! THUD,,, CRASH **%##!!!!!! Can somebody help me up... they just don't make fireplaces like they used to.... cough, cough... all that black stuff in my lily white hair.... I think I'm going to cry...

Clara you scared the hell out of me yesterday when you signed your private email "Love & Hexes".

Nothing like a signature such as THAT to make a girl straighten up and fly right.

Clara eeewwwwww that joke stunk. But I love you anyway.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 07:06

D0mino_Gabriella write:

yeehaw9 write:
[

yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww u sure have a nice azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....LOL... y r u so fzr away???...LOL...

hurry up and enjoy it while you can Gab - the MM Gestapo are not going to leave it up for long....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 07:02

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

yeehaw9 write:

One for you...Bill

Hehehe....

Love & Hexes,
Auntie Clara

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 06:55

yeehaw9 write:
[

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 06:51

Minnie415 write:

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

yeehaw9 write:

One for you...Bill

Hehehe....

Love & Hexes,
Auntie Clara

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 06:11

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

yeehaw9 write:

One for you...Bill

Hehehe....

Love & Hexes,
Auntie Clara

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 21:56

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 15:57

knock3times write:

yeehaw9 write:

One for you...Bill

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:46

yeehaw9 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:43

yeehaw9 write:

No apology necessary for me.....we're cool.

so where's you pic'??? Lol!! I know, to my corner...:(

Which pic? This one? Great, you're trying to start something...lol

Ladies and gentleman that is all woman! Beautiful Lastone!

You are very kind. Thank you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:39

Ladies and gentleman that is all woman! Beautiful Lastone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:35

yeehaw9 write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
All, I have been reading the posts for awhile and decided, that I must apologize if I offended anyone, Divine, Minnie, Sharp1, Butterfly, Lastone, Gabriel, and even Knock3. More often than not, a reader cannot honestly understand quite the context of a post as one cannot interpret the emotion or tone intended in the written word. If we could all portray tat kind of intent/emotion in what we write, we would all be filthy rich writers of novels, etc. So from the heart, I apologize. Now it's time to get back to the threads intended topic...Lol!! Hey, and the title doesn't mean just nude or semi nude men, ladies...Lol!
pc - if anyone crosses me, I'll have you know I'm close personal friends with Aunt Clara!!! LM*AO...

Available only
to logged in members