#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:35

yeehaw9 write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
All, I have been reading the posts for awhile and decided, that I must apologize if I offended anyone, Divine, Minnie, Sharp1, Butterfly, Lastone, Gabriel, and even Knock3. More often than not, a reader cannot honestly understand quite the context of a post as one cannot interpret the emotion or tone intended in the written word. If we could all portray tat kind of intent/emotion in what we write, we would all be filthy rich writers of novels, etc. So from the heart, I apologize. Now it's time to get back to the threads intended topic...Lol!! Hey, and the title doesn't mean just nude or semi nude men, ladies...Lol!
pc - if anyone crosses me, I'll have you know I'm close personal friends with Aunt Clara!!! LM*AO...

No apology necessary for me.....we're cool.

so where's you pic'??? Lol!! I know, to my corner...:(

Which pic? This one? Great, you're trying to start something...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:33

Jennygrl write:

yeehaw9 write:
Divine, I agree with Statuesque, but I will use less harsh phraseology than Butterfly (ouch butterfly). Find a good financial planner through your network of friends, but talk to at least two planners. Talk to your friends to see how they invest and what their goals are. This might give you some strategies to pursue with your investment(s). As far as information on the forum, I think you were in line is asking what you did, but use caution, there are many scammers/gammers/players on here and everywhere.
I would recommend you search the internet for financial planners (fpanet.org). Although you currently reside in HI, you indicated a change might be in store. Possibly a CFP that is nationally known might be a good fit as switching offices shouldn't be an issue when/if you make the move. Checkout the big names also like Schwab, etc.
Keep as much of your personal information close to you, identity theft is a serious career for many and there are so many cons ready to pounce with their get rich quick ploys. Due diligence on your part is the key. B

Smart man with looks too!!!!!

I apologize for responding to your post, but thank you...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:19

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
All, I have been reading the posts for awhile and decided, that I must apologize if I offended anyone, Divine, Minnie, Sharp1, Butterfly, Lastone, Gabriel, and even Knock3. More often than not, a reader cannot honestly understand quite the context of a post as one cannot interpret the emotion or tone intended in the written word. If we could all portray tat kind of intent/emotion in what we write, we would all be filthy rich writers of novels, etc. So from the heart, I apologize. Now it's time to get back to the threads intended topic...Lol!! Hey, and the title doesn't mean just nude or semi nude men, ladies...Lol!
pc - if anyone crosses me, I'll have you know I'm close personal friends with Aunt Clara!!! LM*AO...

so where's you pic'??? Lol!! I know, to my corner...:(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 13:14

yeehaw9 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 12:35

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 13:02

knock3times write:
Oh no not the hex Clara, anything but that. Now I'm nervous!

I didn't mean a word...I didn't mean a word of it I swear.

Thanks for the laugh Minerva.

VERY smart of you indeed Knock to come to your senses... cuz if you're not careful I will cook your goose!! Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 12:52

Oh no not the hex Clara, anything but that. Now I'm nervous!

I didn't mean a word...I didn't mean a word of it I swear.

Thanks for the laugh Minerva.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 12:23

Knock, knock knock.... (who's there etc...)
You've outdone yourself - lol.
You love me dearly?? You don't even know me - wait til you meet me to say that. This is an internet site after all - best to play it safe. You still owe me lunch remember?
Re the victims of the hurricane, I heard the same thing on the same news channels you all did. And a lot of people DID stay behind because they underestimated the storm. You're twisting my words there, you know what I mean??
Re Gabriella - geez Knock you sound like a teacher or my employer or something - lol. I "failed to inform her..." I get an F here or I get fired??
Gab is old enough to decide if she wants to read the whole thread or just post on one comment. She doesn't need ME to tell her what to read or give her instructions.
And anyway if you're such a stickler for being perfectly informed etc... why didn't you look up that Italian stuff you posted to make sure it was correct?

Last but not least.... hehehe.... Aunt Clara - she was so loveable and so funny.... but be happy I haven't put a terrible hex on you Knocky, cuz I would forget the formula for undoing it! LOL
Now THAT would be funny!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 23:49

Minnie415 write:
Maayan is the smart one here - she always stays sweet no matter what - never b*itchy or mean - even if she would have a reason to be. That's what being smart is.
And certainly NEVER boring! The author of some of the best naughty stories on here - boring?? No way!! LOL

So Maayan gets First Prize in my book!

I have met Maayan and she is just like her writing..sensitive ,generous, gentle and feminine..intelligent and the epitome of a true lady who has been well loved and knows how to love..so guys she is a real catch!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 18:25

knock3times write:
Sharp you should market your technique for remaining calm and centered when dealing with a spouse. Imagine how many marriages it may save. And you'll make a fortune in the process. (lol)

Thank you for understanding.

I just interacted with the kids and pretended he wasn't there! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 18:22

Sharp you should market your technique for remaining calm and centered when dealing with a spouse. Imagine how many marriages it may save. And you'll make a fortune in the process. (lol)

Thank you for understanding.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 17:43

butterflynjax write:
K3T...I do agree with you ....it is alos a fact that a lot of times they way we say something on the forum..is often misread..or mistaken as coming off as rude..or heartless.BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR CARING AND VERY lOVING , FRIENDLY SIDE AS WELL.
I know that, in reading your posts I can see a very intelligent woman..sometimes brutal and to the point
I know I have mentioned that to you a couple of times and you have quickly retracted your post..or commented and apologized.
You are right..this is a place of many different opinions..and beliefs..we Must respect everyones opinion..or there will always be friction. This is what makes it interesting. and keeps the forums going.
how boring it would be iof we all think alike..
Like Maayan says..I dont want a buncha me's out there either!!!

LOl....luvs y a guys..
have a great day!!!!
PEACEOUT!!!!

Touche Butter! Thumbs up!

K3T I'm not offended by your post. I understand how you felt about the blonde post...I interpreted it differently. Also, if I felt it was important, maybe I'd feel the same.

I believe each of us must decide what is important. Am I going to let every little issue that arises on these forums, in which I do not agree or dislike one's post, raise my blood pressure? No! If I did, it would carry into my regular day & life, and I'd feel miserable. I like being happy! We have to pick and choose our battles. The one's that occur and affect us significantly in our real lives, those are the battles that matter, at least to me. Fortunately, they don't happen often. But when they do, I have my ducks in a row.
What's posted on MM doesn't affect my real life. It's entertainment, that is meant to be fun and make me laugh ... not get my back up. I hate fighting. My ex and I rarely fought. It bothered me if my kids fought, but as friends would tell me it was a natural process, let them resolve it themselve. I did. Fortunately they didn't fight often either! :-)

Have a great day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 11:13

Minnie415 write:
Maayan is the smart one here - she always stays sweet no matter what - never b*itchy or mean - even if she would have a reason to be. That's what being smart is.
And certainly NEVER boring! The author of some of the best naughty stories on here - boring?? No way!! LOL

Maayan you're positively beautiful and get my vote as well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 11:10

butterflynjax write:
K3T...I do agree with you ....it is alos a fact that a lot of times they way we say something on the forum..is often misread..or mistaken as coming off as rude..or heartless.BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR CARING AND VERY lOVING , FRIENDLY SIDE AS WELL.
I know that, in reading your posts I can see a very intelligent woman..sometimes brutal and to the point
I know I have mentioned that to you a couple of times and you have quickly retracted your post..or commented and apologized.
You are right..this is a place of many different opinions..and beliefs..we Must respect everyones opinion..or there will always be friction. This is what makes it interesting. and keeps the forums going.

LOl....luvs y a guys..
have a great day!!!!
PEACEOUT!!!!

How boring indeed.

If I offended Minerva, Sharp, Divine & family or Yeehaw it was not meant in a malacious way.

I apologize to all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 09:18

LOl....luvs y a guys..
have a great day!!!!
PEACEOUT!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 08:59

Yes Maayan is steadfastly gentle-hearted but for the most part so are Butter and Cat.

Without a doubt there are differing temperments throughout the forum but I see that as a good thing.

Sometimes it's best to break from decorum and whether it's accomplished in a whisper soft and gentle manner or short, straight and to the point is irrelevant.

One may feel I have a chip on my shoulder and work HARD at intimidating others? But is that why I gently discouraged a young lady from publishing her phone number? Offered Tonya positive reinforcement when she read dismal statistics from an article? Lend an ear to Sassy when she faced a personal dilemma? I could go on but no doubt you get the point. I've NEVER attempted to persuade someone their viewpoint is wrong...overly critical...politically incorrect etc.

This is a forum for god's sake, comprised of a multitude of distinct personalities. Nor have I aired dirty laundry whether my own or that of another's. Being a private person that would be out of character for me. Few people from the forum knew that I have no children or whether I'm widowed, divorced, or engaged for that matter. Therefore I find it surprising one would comment on what is and isn't "representative" of me.

If we want to discuss shortcomings and deficiencies let's include everyone -- including Heehaw's -- personally if my motive was to hit on someone I would take the approach of contacting them via email and establish a private conversation instead of pouring it on thick with compliments on a public forum. One would have to be blind not to notice raging hormones.

Then we have Minerva whom I love dearly but remind me of Aunt Clara from Bewitch, sweet but inadvertently has the potential to cause more harm than good and at times remark on subjects in which she is missing information. Most recently, painting a broad picture the victims of the hurricane's stubbornness was their downfall. She watched CNN and know of what she speaks. That explains it then. Then there was Mel's satirically spin-off of Goodlife's "To all the women I never wrote back to" in which she had no idea he was turning the tables and commenced to speak matter-of-factly on gender equality. Last but not least, she neglected to provide Gabreilla with information that was pertinent to a discussion when she asked her a question of the Italian language which resulted in Gabreilla rushing in the line of fire without knowing what the fuss was about. Understand that I'm not inferring Minerva -- or anyone --should be up-to-date on every news/topic/thread under the sun, I'm merely pointing out that some, more than others, in their quest to be liked are guilty of infractions as equally damaging as speaking "straightforward" from time to time.

Sharp, well it's hard to phantom why she would think a woman on another thread who believes the MAJORITY of blondes have no moral character and speak kind words for only 2 that she's met in her entire life, maintains full women equals a happy men, thin/ideal women don't like themselves and a plastic surgeon is their best friend, should NOT be considered mean-spirited. Huh? Different strokes for different folks I guess. There's more but I'll rest my case at this point.

Not everyone is so eager to be liked or popular that they will go along with anything and everything, particular when it comes to putting another's life in possible harm's way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 08:35

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 06:49

Maayan...as hard as I am working right now...I think I could go on a snoring cruise and love it!!!!!

You my friend are not boring!!!!!

I know I look forward to reading your posts..as Im sure we all do.
Your posts seem to always be written with a tender heart..at least thats how I read your words.Always kindhearted!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 15:20

I think you're kinda special too gorgeous.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 15:17

ok...now let us all play nice...that includes you too Yeehaw...
K3T is a very smart woman...she sometimes may come off a bit harsh,,,,but I think she was kinda defending me,...and I do appreciate that..however..not at the cost of you hearing it back..ok K3T?

Maayan...you are such a sweety....I wish we were all like you!.