#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 04:32

jeehaw...where is your nice azzzzz???? don't be shy ;-)this one is also nice ;-)
jeehaw...where is your nice azzzzz???? don't be shy ;-)this one is also nice ;-)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 11:11

D0mino_Gabriella write:
now why did they delete the pix i posted for Lucky and they left this one????... BTW what a nice azzzzzzzzzzz... almost as nice as yeewhaw9 (i forgot how his name is spelled- forgive me B. please ;-)

No fogiveness necessary, spell it anyway you want DG!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 03:20

now why did they delete the pix i posted for Lucky and they left this one????... BTW what a nice azzzzzzzzzzz... almost as nice as yeewhaw9 (i forgot how his name is spelled- forgive me B. please ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 16:25

Back by popular demand...a NEW pic of Cubs as*s!! Taking Sharps advice he finally waxed it and I think you will all agree with me that it looks mighty fine now!!!!!

GO CUBBY!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 02:46

Dom!! Where have you been hiding Cubby and I didn't know?? LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 19:59

ok....Beavis.....
where did you and Butthead hide Cub's
azz.....?
you whooooo....someone email me an azz.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 11:22

scorpio_ice write:
Back by popular demand...a NEW pic of Cubs as*s!! Taking Sharps advice he finally waxed it and I think you will all agree with me that it looks mighty fine now!!!!!
GO CUBBY!!!!

hmmmm, yummy cubby..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 16:28

Guess I'll have to take your word for it...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 11:13

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:
Except Yeehaws pic of a bu*tt? Is that YOUR bu*tt Yeehaw???

Me thinks Cubs got a challenger!!!

That ok, my time has passed. You gals need fresh meat.

Cub, don't leave me hanging out here alone! Oops! I'm older than you, give it up for the girls. Come on now, I know there's some fit male bu*tts out there, show it too them.
Girls, this is not a male only thread!
(I can't believe it is still posted and the MM police have not yet killed it!)

I don't know...yeehaw's bu*tt looks smooth as a babies! No hair like Cubby's...hard to come up with painful bu*tt waxing jokes! LMAO! Sorry Cubby...you can't escape the lime light that easily! You're still our meat, I'm mean man! LMAO!!!

Wax? Did you mean hot candle wax? Oh my, Ahhhhhh, Mmmmmm, oh yeessss... but never for hair removal though. What you see is what you...! Lol!!!

Sure Yeehaw, we hold a candle over one's hairy bu*tt then drip the hot wax onto it. Then we place a cotton clothe over it and just RIP those hairs right outta there! LMAO

only thing there to rip out is peach fuzz...Lol!! hehe!!

It still hurts! ALOT!!! LOL

You've had this done to your ar*se Sharp1??? Lol!!

Hahaha! Smart a z z!!! NOOOOO! But I'm sure most women have had their legs, bikini, under arms (eeeuuwww really painful! lol) done...so we are in the know about these things. I'll bet one's a z z would be very tender, therefore, painful! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 08:25

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Cub, don't leave me hanging out here alone! Oops! I'm older than you, give it up for the girls. Come on now, I know there's some fit male bu*tts out there, show it too them.

I don't know...yeehaw's bu*tt looks smooth as a babies! No hair like Cubby's...hard to come up with painful bu*tt waxing jokes! LMAO! Sorry Cubby...you can't escape the lime light that easily! You're still our meat, I'm mean man! LMAO!!!

Wax? Did you mean hot candle wax? Oh my, Ahhhhhh, Mmmmmm, oh yeessss... but never for hair removal though. What you see is what you...! Lol!!!

Sure Yeehaw, we hold a candle over one's hairy bu*tt then drip the hot wax onto it. Then we place a cotton clothe over it and just RIP those hairs right outta there! LMAO

You've had this done to your ar*se Sharp1??? Lol!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 08:50

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 08:29

back or fro.., opps, never mind. You've already seen when I posted them. Didn't you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 08:26

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 08:21

I prefer it unwaxed.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 08:15

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 05:29

Minnie415 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:
Yeehaw...thanks for the apology, but you've never offended me. I quite enjoy your posts. Glad you're here to add some male spice versus just us females yakking away at one another, sometimes making sense, sometimes not. 5w's...stay away...I don't want any comments from the peanut gallery! lol

Spice, did you say spice???

OMG...Anyone with smelling salts... I'm feeling a little light headed! (waivering while holding back of to forehead attempting to maintain balance!) lol

Question...why is it that men always turn the wrong direction??? LOL

I was afraid if I turned the other direction Aunt Clara might mistake, oh never mind...hehe! Lol!!

her broom?

whew.. that WAS a close one Yeehaw!! Might have sat on it and tried to fly away....

I can't believe the MM Gestapo removed my pic of Aunt Clara in the fireplace!!!!
I guess they really took it literally when they saw her getting down and dirty...
LMAO

Well now, what a wonderful ride it would be!! LMOA also!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 03:07

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:
Yeehaw...thanks for the apology, but you've never offended me. I quite enjoy your posts. Glad you're here to add some male spice versus just us females yakking away at one another, sometimes making sense, sometimes not. 5w's...stay away...I don't want any comments from the peanut gallery! lol

OMG...Anyone with smelling salts... I'm feeling a little light headed! (waivering while holding back of to forehead attempting to maintain balance!) lol

I was afraid if I turned the other direction Aunt Clara might mistake, oh never mind...hehe! Lol!!

her broom?

whew.. that WAS a close one Yeehaw!! Might have sat on it and tried to fly away....

I can't believe the MM Gestapo removed my pic of Aunt Clara in the fireplace!!!!
I guess they really took it literally when they saw her getting down and dirty...
LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 02:43

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 19:49

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

sharp1 write:

her broom?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 19:42

yeehaw9 write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write: