#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 19:28

Dunnattar write:
You sure are Suni!!

dayuuuuum...wish I did look like that. I need a bubble bath

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 19:27

petiteone40 write:

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:
Petty...i dont know about you,,but i dont see any bubbles....you are having blurred vision again?

Butter...I see a big pen*is. Look to the left and you will see it. I didn't see it at first because I was too busy trying to find my vibrator and letting my imagination run wild.

OMG Suni...you are sooooo bad!!

OMG Petty...I sooooooooo did not type that...but I was thinking it. *blush*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 18:03

Oh my Petty..i see you have been up to your old tricks again..lol

who's the bad one? anyways..i guess you are off here now..its 9pm..just checking back with you girls..guess you have all gone to bed for the night..
i hope you all have a great week...be good,,or be good at it...

Bob..see what you have started with that pic? hee..hee

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:47

You sure are Suni!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:40

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:
Petty...i dont know about you,,but i dont see any bubbles....you are having blurred vision again?

Butter...I see a big pen*is. Look to the left and you will see it. I didn't see it at first because I was too busy trying to find my vibrator and letting my imagination run wild.

OMG Suni...you are sooooo bad!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:37

well girls..im looking really hard ova here..and I still dont see any bubbles..I do however,,see some ripples in the water ,,that may go around and down into the tub..cascading in and out of his ummmmmmm..ahemmmmm...
you know..ok..im being a good girl..time for dinner..need to eat..bye!!!!!
quess I will have to come later and see if i can find those bubbles..Dunn..your eyes are popping..lol..not the bubbles..
bye girls....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:37

Dunnattar write:

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:

Butter...I see bubbles. Look to the left and you will see them. I didn't see them at first because I was too busy looking at other things and letting my imagination run wild.

Yes suni..there are bubbles to the left of Bobcat..and then they must go further down the whirlpool side..touching his body popping and bursting all the way down his thigh..and then lower still along his calf muscle until exhausted they reach his ankle,along his foot and down to his superb little toes...when the bubbles are all but a little burst of air!!! (do note that I go along the side of Bobcats body,,I'll leave the other parts to you braver ladies!!!lol petite???

Well you are pretty brave..another potential pervert maybe?
I meant that when you take the pic of Bob's whole body to remove the bubbles cuz I thought that would be a good excuse for us not to see all of him.

Butter, my vision is blurred again..you know that but I do see some foam.

Suni..you are sooooo bad. They removed your pic and put you in a time out. I have been on here over a year and I have never had a time out. You just got on here and look at you...soooooo bad!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:34

Dunnattar write:

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:

Butter...I see bubbles. Look to the left and you will see them. I didn't see them at first because I was too busy looking at other things and letting my imagination run wild.

Yes suni..there are bubbles to the left of Bobcat..and then they must go further down the whirlpool side..touching his body popping and bursting all the way down his thigh..and then lower still along his calf muscle until exhausted they reach his ankle,along his foot and down to his superb little toes...when the bubbles are all but a little burst of air!!! (do note that I go along the side of Bobcats body,,I'll leave the other parts to you braver ladies!!!lol petite???

whewwww...I'm hot.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:29

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:27

of course i am!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:25

butterflynjax write:

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:

nope..I looked again..still dont see any bubbles..maybe a little foam..but that doesnt qualify..lol
you were looking at other things..or for other things? heheeeeeeeee

Bad Girl
I wasnt even looking at all!

Oh come on...of course you were looking. I know you aren't THAT innocent...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:24

Suni..where is your pic...you been banned again?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:22

Suni2005 write:

butterflynjax write:

nope..I looked again..still dont see any bubbles..maybe a little foam..but that doesnt qualify..lol
you were looking at other things..or for other things? heheeeeeeeee

Bad Girl
I wasnt even looking at all!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:12

butterflynjax write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:11

petiteone40 write:

bobcatmoon write:
Something for the ladies..not sure if it will pass or not ..where did all the bubbles go?..my whirlpool jetted bath I had built in my bedroom for two facing the moon...Butter, Cats, Maayan, Lorrie, Dunn, Petite, ...Wow you ladies are gorgeous!

That is a great pic Bob..and thank you! Now can you get the whole pic of you in the tub..I can't see everything!! ohhhh maybe you can get Suni to take another pic..make sure you remove the bubbles!!!!!!

Petty...are you wanting to watch? *snicker*

I'll make sure I blow the "bubbles"...ROFLMAOPIMP

Ok...that was bad. *smacking keyboard...bad bad keyboard*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:01

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:57

Bobcat, nice candles behind you....
oh and... you don't look too bad either.
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:56

bobcatmoon write:
Something for the ladies..not sure if it will pass or not ..where did all the bubbles go?..my whirlpool jetted bath I had built in my bedroom for two facing the moon...Butter, Cats, Maayan, Lorrie, Dunn, Petite, ...Wow you ladies are gorgeous!

That is a great pic Bob..and thank you! Now can you get the whole pic of you in the tub..I can't see everything!! ohhhh maybe you can get Suni to take another pic..make sure you remove the bubbles!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:52

bobcatmoon write:
awwww..Thank you Dunn that was so very sweet.. just thought I'd take a brave moment as you ladies are doing the same...and Sunni please dry your eyes for don't you remember??..you took the pic!...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby doll...that was SUPPOSED to be OUR secret. Now they are going to think I'm a hussy!! Hmmm...now that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 13:50

Dunnattar write:

Suni2005 write:
hmmm...I did not see my name on the list!!! *sniffle sniffle sniffle*

pfffffffffffffffffft

:)

Hi there Suni...I love reading your posts they have me falling off my chair...I'm sure Bobcat must have had your name on the list..but you know how MM delete things...maybe you are in their bad books.Anyway heres a nice hanky to dry your eyes blow your nose..You should feel sorry for me as I'm just soooooo far away,you are all so much nearer Bobcat,that whirlpool,the mountains,the moon and that bedroom...'sniffle..sniffle...sniffle.Pass me the hanky.

Awwwwwwwww...Thanks Dunny for the hanky. I will wash it before I pass it to you.

Hmmmm...I'm in the bad book?!?!? I guess it is better to be in the bad book than not be in the book at all. :) They have finally released me from detention...they have NOOOOOOOOOO sense of humor. Glad I have had you falling out of your chair and hoping that is a good thing. *wink*