#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 16:38

Minnie415 write:
Dunny Hunny!! LMAO You look great!
Very seductive pose!
All the guys are going to be putty in your hands now.

You are too kind Minnie..lol,putty in my hands rofl..yes right!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 15:16

petiteone40 write:

garrett2000 write:
my baby picture,lol

That is the funniest picture. OMG how did they do that? lmao

I always had to wear adult diapers as an infant,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 14:50

bobcatmoon write:
Dunn...
wow so allurring....those eyes are just inviting....The laces are moving ....to uncover your skin....silken hands....touch you ....as a grin turns to a sigh...the curls of your locks are so gently parted as your toes start to curl.... what have we started?..embraces of splendor sharing moon's rays...as the room gets much hotter the windows have a haze....sweet sounds are heard as skins open and close....and sweet waters are churning..like a blooming rose would feel...such passion, such sensations as yearnings are no more...our bodies play "Twister" straight down to the floor....

OOOOhhhh...pass me my fan..it's so warm in here!!(as usual you say the most wonderful things Bobcat)Thankyou..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 13:32

bobcatmoon write:
Dunn...
wow so allurring....those eyes are just inviting....The laces are moving ....to uncover your skin....silken hands....touch you ....as a grin turns to a sigh...the curls of your locks are so gently parted as your toes start to curl.... what have we started?..embraces of splendor sharing moon's rays...as the room gets much hotter the windows have a haze....sweet sounds are heard as skins open and close....and sweet waters are churning..like a blooming rose would feel...such passion, such sensations as yearnings are no more...our bodies play "Twister" straight down to the floor....

every word u said is true ...but i am sad my pix didnt inspire u the same way... ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 12:52

Dunny Hunny!! LMAO You look great!
Very seductive pose!
All the guys are going to be putty in your hands now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 12:15

Dunn...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 10:27

Heres my contribution ..me in my bed!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 07:36

D0mino_Gabriella write:
this is my bed...and my legs....is that naked enough...b4 MM kicks me out....LOL... is for u Petite...(hey in a non lesbian way)

Wooo wooo Gabriella..fantastic!! what a pair of legs...and of course in a non lesbian way lolol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 07:34

maayan write:
Dunn sweetie, let me try this, hopefully it would work from my side. I provide the bed, you write the romantic summer night scene, yes one more summer night to go ; this is one of my favorite beds Dunn(hope MM would not delete it again) that was posted long ago in Butter's Bed Thread. Butter, where are you? Bobcatmoon, thanks to you, we're back naked where we should be ;)

Hiya Maayan, what a wonderful bed..much nicer than mine anyway..probably my pic is too big or something..not to worry here is a quick effort at setting a summer night scene..lol

The magic of this evening surrounds me,
Soft haze of the moon,the sound of the sea,
I'm here and waiting in our room, my love,
Waiting for you, your touch, your kiss,
The soft pillows, silken sheets,await the moment..when we two share bliss!
When your warm,wanting body, climbs over mine, your hands,stroking gently,
taking their time.searching so softly for treasures untold, we'll climb together as pleasures unfold..sublime heights where the wind will rush through our bodies and we will soar like free spirits together, in that moment we will be as one...where are you my love? when will you come?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 06:40

this is my bed...and my legs....is that naked enough...b4 MM kicks me out....LOL... is for u Petite...(hey in a non lesbian way)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 05:06

I've been trying to put a photo on this thread since yesterday and for some reason it won't download..One of just my bed..nothing vulgar or alarming about it..wonder what the problem is?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 04:52

statuesque4u write:

Goodlife i bet that is so much fun to do. I have always wanted to take belly dancing lessons but it never evolved..That looks like so much fun and great exercise....You look wonderful!!..LOL

Thanks! I tried aerobics to get in shape after the baby . . . (snore) . . . so I returned to the NJ National Ballet for dance lessons and nearly fell asleep at the barre (mothering-induced sleep deprivation or boredom?). But on a camping trip I witnessed drumming and bellydancing around a campfire and was completely hooked. Started lessons, joined a troupe, and was dancing professionally within a year: weddings, night clubs, stage work in NYC and AC, even television.

That was some time ago; now I just dance for kicks. Maybe I'll post another photo, of my costumes stuffed with tips, LOL - - - these photos are 5+ years old - - - I look like a baby - - - and of course I'm no longer a blonde. Talk about false advertising!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 04:50

thegoodlife2005 write:
OK, half naked is the best I've got on digital . . . I only have hardcopies of the bodypainting photos, perhaps I'll scan them, LOL!

Adding to the growing cache of bellydance photos . . .

Love your photo Goodlife, the costume looks fantastic...fabulous figure too!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 04:39

garrett2000 write:
my baby picture,lol

That is the funniest picture. OMG how did they do that? lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 04:35

garrett2000 write:
my baby picture,lol

lol Garrett have you still got those lovely little bandy legs?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 04:32

Lovely pic GL!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 03:47

statuesque4u write:
Daaaaamn Garrett your mama must have been veeeery proud....LMAo

Goodlife i bet that is so much fun to do. I have always wanted to take belly dancing lessons but it never evolved..That looks like so much fun and great exercise....You look wonderful!!..LOL

Yes, she entered me in every baby contest available,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 01:35

thegoodlife2005 write:
OK, half naked is the best I've got on digital . . . I only have hardcopies of the bodypainting photos, perhaps I'll scan them, LOL!

Adding to the growing cache of bellydance photos . . .

great body and good pix

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 00:50

Daaaaamn Garrett your mama must have been veeeery proud....LMAo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 29, 2005 20:54

oops, that wasn't the photo I meant to post, I had a different one in mind. Oh well, it took so long to load I'll just leave it!