#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 21:48

garrett2000 write:
baby pics again

Hey you gave me a great Idea for a Halloween costume...or a way to scare the wee ones when they approached the door for candy...That should save me a few bucks...lmao here...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 21:44

Dunnattar write:

wwwww123 write:
I bet MM has been pulling their hair out, rushing from thread to thread deleting pictures and posts. They may have to put on extra manpower (nun power)
LMFAO.....I fell off my chair with that pic....thanks for the great giggle

Ifeelsooosorrryforthem.

Didn't you see the latest photo of the MM office staff ?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 04:50

Y nobody is posting on here anymore?...LOL...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 19:47

baby pics again

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 05:11

petiteone40 write:

D0mino_Gabriella write:

petiteone40 write:

D0mino_Gabriella write:
Lorrie Petite this is for u....even if my azz is not as outstanding as NYC or Lorrie's...LOL... i am more a b*oobs/legs woman...LOL... the only pretty thing about my azz is the tatoed butterfly....LOL

I don't see your azz. Since when did I become obsessed with peoples' azzes? Put it up again please!!

they took it off...LOL...i'll put it back...I dedicated to u not because u r obsesses by people azzez but because u understand sexuality...LOL

Actually I was questioning myself as to why I like to see azzes on here..lol...Great pics Gab! You obviously have an open attitude about sex and are very free! I adore you and your attitude. Off to work...have a great day Gab!

SEX has no bad connotation...is dirty only in the minds of the persons...not in itself...LOL...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 05:04

D0mino_Gabriella write:

petiteone40 write:

D0mino_Gabriella write:
Lorrie Petite this is for u....even if my azz is not as outstanding as NYC or Lorrie's...LOL... i am more a b*oobs/legs woman...LOL... the only pretty thing about my azz is the tatoed butterfly....LOL

I don't see your azz. Since when did I become obsessed with peoples' azzes? Put it up again please!!

they took it off...LOL...i'll put it back...I dedicated to u not because u r obsesses by people azzez but because u understand sexuality...LOL

Actually I was questioning myself as to why I like to see azzes on here..lol...Great pics Gab! You obviously have an open attitude about sex and are very free! I adore you and your attitude. Off to work...have a great day Gab!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 04:19

D0mino_Gabriella write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:58

Dunnattar write:

D0mino_Gabriella write:
maybe this one is better...lol

Gabriella I don't know why you don't think your a s s is outstanding but all else is looking really outstanding!!

thank u ...because my legs and b*oobs are better...LOL..I leave the gorgeous azzez to my girfriends...nobody is perfect...LOL..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:56

D0mino_Gabriella write:

Gabriella I don't know why you don't think your a s s is outstanding but all else is looking really outstanding!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:49

bobcatmoon write:
Domino ..I savor moments with you ....unclapsing garters with my teeth so softly ...as sweet fragrancs of your lustful desire fill the space before thee.. I see you just wiggle and squirm in wanton delight...sweet whispers are felt up your sweet thighs...inviting postures of wanting are seen before me...I feel your knees upon my shoulders and see your eyes close...a sigh ...biting lips ..a moan and a cry ...
legs qwuiver and tremble to feel such enticement...nails tighten on my shoulder to feel your excitement...juices flow in between us as I hear your voice quiver met with kisses sweet kisses rolling thunder is admist us.....

...LOL...thank u Boby I got it now....LOL...i missed it before...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:47

wwwww123 write:
Dunny, you can email me the rest of the series. I am sure there is more. I might just waive my fees. lol

We need to get Bobcat over on the romance novel thread. They need some new blood.

Thanks wwwww..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:43

thegoodlife2005 write:
Awesome photos, ladies, I'm starting to get inspired. But I've got no-one here to take a racy photo except for my daughter . . . ewwwwwwwww . . . !

So here's another one from a few years back. Modeling experimental costumes at the Rodin Museum in Philly. More false advertising, LOL!

That is just so beautiful..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:38

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:37

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 01:37

Domino ..I savor moments with you ....unclapsing garters with my teeth so softly ...as sweet fragrancs of your lustful desire fill the space before thee.. I see you just wiggle and squirm in wanton delight...sweet whispers are felt up your sweet thighs...inviting postures of wanting are seen before me...I feel your knees upon my shoulders and see your eyes close...a sigh ...biting lips ..a moan and a cry ...
legs qwuiver and tremble to feel such enticement...nails tighten on my shoulder to feel your excitement...juices flow in between us as I hear your voice quiver met with kisses sweet kisses rolling thunder is admist us.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 23:50

The good life....
Helen of Troy waves to the ships as all men bow and cross their hearts in honor to her goddess like splendor....she turns to see this man coming before her ..fingers contouring her adornments of gold...she drops her silken veils and leaps into my arms ..wrapping her legs tightly soaked in by his charms never wanting to let go..her adornments of gold disappear like some work of a philospoher's stone....he walks in seducing dance with her clung so moistly to his hips and he lays a den of rose petals strewn across her steamy alter where she slumbers....kissing her lips so tenderly ....holding her curves beneath softly and easing her to the place where there are then smiles, then moans heard behind the sweet lips that cpture her face like a canvass...Her fragrance still lingers upon his groin as he eases upon the deck of his ship to see the figure he entwined with not minutes before... (making Athena blush feeling the fires of her passion).... from the balcony above she cries out..."go fight with honor.. the Gods favor thee...as I am your dove...come back to me whole.. for you may have more to love upon your conquest for me"...

Have to get in the shower after that Pic!!!.whew!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 19:43

Dunnattar write:
Heres my contribution ..me in my bed!!

thanks!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 18:05

thegoodlife2005 write:
Awesome photos, ladies, I'm starting to get inspired. But I've got no-one here to take a racy photo except for my daughter . . . ewwwwwwwww . . . !

So here's another one from a few years back. Modeling experimental costumes at the Rodin Museum in Philly. More false advertising, LOL!

That is gorgeous! You look like a princess.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 17:24

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 16:56

Dunny, you can email me the rest of the series. I am sure there is more. I might just waive my fees. lol

We need to get Bobcat over on the romance novel thread. They need some new blood.