#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 11:13

Actually Bill- I'm ready to move. My business- my art can be done anywhere in the world. Realistically- I'm being tagged as the new "must have" artist of the ultra rich(you guys)with orders coming in from all over the world. Because I make stone murals that are installed into walls and floors- I must go there to put them in. Safe to say- I'm moving my "home base" to california as soon as I'm done with making a giant sealife reef scene for a private residence here. search 'Makena Tile' to see all that I do. Not to mention it runs $50k a year to live here- tho money is no longer an issue for me.

Now that pushing/waiting deal. Mom said stop looking and it will happen- 4 years and not even a date later-I decided that theory was out. Now I look.Push? well- I'd like one more child before all is said and done. I only have a few years left where that's possible. I just cant lollygag along too much. I'm just so picky about him being faithful. I refuse to share!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 10:46

And for all the guys who don't seem to read my profile-I'm not looking for "a good time" I am not a player. If you want to play with me- I play for keeps! Am I a gold digger? Nah- I make good money as an artist. I am picky- I want a guy with more hair on his head than his body. His body needs it's curves in all the right places, and in top working order. I want your looks to make my heart skip a beat! I'll move anywhere warm. lol.

This is how I do "Table top" posing- On my Air hocky table! Taken as a joke about 3 months ago.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 10:32

DivineAcquisition write:
*Hard* time...lol

and thanks for the complements- funny how the better you look- the harder it seems to find someone- I see all the really over weight- not so pretty girls from high school- married- happy. And even if they split up- it's not long before they have new husbands. And he'll be a great guy too! AAarrrggghhh! I get told I'm too good to be true! Says who? I am a single mom with 2 really cool kids- a boy 13 and a girl 7. So that makes me a package deal. My job leads me to looking pretty grubby sometimes. How imperfect do I need to be before I'm deemed- Lovable? Life is strange. I get to look good- but be alone. Would I rather be ugly and not alone? Hard choice.I want more options!

Divine, don't despair. I looked at your profile and yes, YOU ARE HOT! Great photos and you have stated yourself very well. The only problem as I can see it is that you are very well established in HI with a business and family. That's the only limiting faactor in your profile. You have great looks, high intelligence, and strong ambition working in your favor. Don't push into any relationship, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Your knight will ride along and you won't even realize you've been swept away, because it sneaks up on you. Bill

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 10:08

*Hard* time...lol

and thanks for the complements- funny how the better you look- the harder it seems to find someone- I see all the really over weight- not so pretty girls from high school- married- happy. And even if they split up- it's not long before they have new husbands. And he'll be a great guy too! AAarrrggghhh! I get told I'm too good to be true! Says who? I am a single mom with 2 really cool kids- a boy 13 and a girl 7. So that makes me a package deal. My job leads me to looking pretty grubby sometimes. How imperfect do I need to be before I'm deemed- Lovable? Life is strange. I get to look good- but be alone. Would I rather be ugly and not alone? Hard choice.I want more options!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 08:00

Great pics Divine! Yes you are right - sometimes what we can't see is much more enticing. Good to leave something to the imagination too. That's what I would prefer to do - that's why no pics from Minnie! You have to use your imagination from A to Z! I just like giving them a hard time! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 07:47

LASTONENSTOCK write:

DivineAcquisition write:
or a l m o s t ...can see...lol

Good point and great pics!

Valid point, ditto from here on the great photos.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 06:10

DivineAcquisition write:

Good point and great pics!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 06:07

D0mino_Gabriella write:

musashi_flex write:
this might not come as a shock to anyone who knows me, (or has eyes and can look at me), however I like a fit woman, and if she has muscle tone then even better. Who says that a woman has to have no strength to her physique? As for me I find the pictures of Lastonenstock to be very attractive. Besides it shows she has character and determination to stick with a vigerous work out schedual, (another thing I am very familiar with). Dont sweat the small stuff Lastonenstock, I appreciate the work you do to look like... well you do.

hi, as i said my b*utt is not as gorgeous as Lastone's ....LOL...but u missed my b*oobs....LOL...they also need working out otherwise they fall...LOL... Just in order to be called "exibitionist" by some people....LOL...I'll put them on again...dont know how long they will last tho!.... Nobody else want to try it too?...LOL

lol, and as I said, Dom, you look beautiful!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 06:06

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 06:03

its what you can't see...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 05:57

Showing it off doesn't have to mean undressed.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 05:17

Jennygrl write:

Minnie415 write:
Jenny, come on girl! We're just having fun here, Last included! LOL
Can't you see the funny side? That's all it's meant to be, really!
Isn't it funny though ... how a man can bare his tush wearing a thong and nobody misinterprets it but a woman is labelled a sl*ut as soon as she does the same thing. Life's not fair is it? LOL
It's still a man's world out there!

I just know men out there and they love that sort of thing but it really does show a sign of insecurity to flash it on for all to see. I understand about you having fun. Minnie, you seem to have a lot of class.

Thanks Jenny!
If we take the pics or comments out of context they could be misconstrued, but within the crazy (and that's putting it mildly) realm of this forum and a certain thread called Naked Thread Beware I guess one can still be taken seriously! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 04:14

Jennygrl write:

Minnie415 write:
Jenny, come on girl! We're just having fun here, Last included! LOL
Can't you see the funny side? That's all it's meant to be, really!
Isn't it funny though ... how a man can bare his tush wearing a thong and nobody misinterprets it but a woman is labelled a sl*ut as soon as she does the same thing. Life's not fair is it? LOL
It's still a man's world out there!

I just know men out there and they love that sort of thing but it really does show a sign of insecurity to flash it on for all to see. I understand about you having fun. Minnie, you seem to have a lot of class.

lol...I bet you do know men out there, Jenny jeans

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 04:00

musashi_flex write:
this might not come as a shock to anyone who knows me, (or has eyes and can look at me), however I like a fit woman, and if she has muscle tone then even better. Who says that a woman has to have no strength to her physique? As for me I find the pictures of Lastonenstock to be very attractive. Besides it shows she has character and determination to stick with a vigerous work out schedual, (another thing I am very familiar with). Dont sweat the small stuff Lastonenstock, I appreciate the work you do to look like... well you do.

Thank you. Coming from a man that looks like you do, that is truly a compliment.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 23:46

MStrouse write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

Jennygrl write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
Another...

Are you trying to give me competition?

You're looking for a real relationship on here and you post a pic like that?? Pretty insecure and slu~tty

Excuse me, Jen, it's called a bathing suit and there is nothing "slu-tty" about it, nor is it a sign of insecurity. It's called working out alot and deserving the right to wear it.You seem to know alot about insecurity and jealousy. Look at your own photos again on your profile. Do you read much? You might want to pick up the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Learn to be a little more respectful. You aren't going to make many friends on here.

Now what did I do to get a letter like this?

Michael,
Your friend, Jen, is very insulting and attacks people with no cause. I would have thought you had better taste.
Lorrie

Yes, I did write you that and you are no better than she. She attacked NYC for no cause and NYC would have left her alone, but Jennygirl's response was incredibly rude. The same scenario with me. You seem to be the only one coming to her defense.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 23:42

MStrouse write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

Jennygrl write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
Another...

You're looking for a real relationship on here and you post a pic like that?? Pretty insecure and slu~tty

Excuse me, Jen, it's called a bathing suit and there is nothing "slu-tty" about it, nor is it a sign of insecurity. It's called working out alot and deserving the right to wear it.You seem to know alot about insecurity and jealousy. Look at your own photos again on your profile. Do you read much? You might want to pick up the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Learn to be a little more respectful. You aren't going to make many friends on here.

Jen has lots of friends. Lastone you need help in that department. You have written me over and over again and then when Jen said something you didn't like you wrote me and told me I had a problem for going out with a girl like that. You blamed me for your issue with her. You need to stop writing me. Do you write every new guy that comes on the site?

I wrote you once, Michael, after you looked at my profile. I paid you a compliment, you wrote me back, and then I wrote you informing you of your friend's rude and disrespectful attitude. You basically began an argument, informing me how you didn't care for "big" girls like me with masculine muscles (I'm laughing as I write this) and your preference of women was not the issue: your rude friend's attack of me was. I merely wrote you back with a return response, so do not flatter yourself. I have the E-mails I wrote. You shouldn't have written what you did if you didn't expect a response. There has been no correspondence since, so get over yourself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 21:17

yeehaw9 write:

whew... you really missed a good show here Sharp! Maybe Yeehaw will honour us with those same pics again and you can have a glimpse before MM bring out their artillery again and remove them - LOL.

You want me to really impress Jennygirl, don't you. Go ahead Minnie, stir it up...Lol! Bill

I think you should try Yeehaw :) The view looks very nice from what I have seen so far:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 10:27

D0mino_Gabriella write:
...that was for the BU*TT feature (even if mine is not as gorgeous as Last or NYchick) and now for the BO*OBs... here we go...LOL

You look beautiful, Dom. Thank you for your support.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 07:32

Jennygrl write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
Another...

...I BEG YOUR PARDON???... Y dou use such a term?? Lastone has an outstanding BU*TT and she can show it without any problem...I dont think is a sign of insecureness (if that word exist)...any way u know what I mean.. Now if u dont apreciate beauty male or female is your problem....LOL...we all apreciate a nice B*UTT or Cobra or B*OOBs ...talking about this i'll put mine too...LOL...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 06:43

yeehaw9 write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
Another...

OK, so who's got the guts to join this competition? Let's see those photos...Be brave now

ummmmmmmmmm....how about ...NO!

not posting my bootey for all the world to see...lol...have at it you guys!!!
Ill save mine for that special one..heehee..