#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 15:03

weelassy1 write:

yeehaw9 write:

DivineAcquisition write:
And for all the guys who don't seem to read my profile-I'm not looking for "a good time" I am not a player. If you want to play with me- I play for keeps! Am I a gold digger? Nah- I make good money as an artist. I am picky- I want a guy with more hair on his head than his body. His body needs it's curves in all the right places, and in top working order. I want your looks to make my heart skip a beat! I'll move anywhere warm. lol.

This is how I do "Table top" posing- On my Air hocky table! Taken as a joke about 3 months ago.

Ask the girls where all my hair is...Hehe...Just kidding...Bill

lol....well we all know your hair is not on your arse like Cubby....just teasing you my Cub

We should chip in for a wax job! LOL
Poor Cubby...he's never going to live that down! LMAO ... I promised him I wouldn't raise it again..."it wasn't me!" LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:47

DivineAcquisition write:
Oh- you didn't need to take them down.. perhaps if I were less shy- I'd have posted that type too- I like your self confidence! Sorry if I made you question your posting them!

yeehaw- is there a reason you spell the way you do? (some kind of joke I'm not catching on to?) lol

I've had more fun than I can remember on this site! To think it took discovering it on the guy I was dating's computer! Now he's x and I'm in here. Last I heard- he met his "wife" a few days ago in here. Good luck to whomever she is!

My apologies for poor typing skills, I try to poof everthin fore sending...Lol!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:44

DivineAcquisition write:
I just had to put this up!

Was that the bait or catch?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:43

lawnmower write:
I just went through these posts for the first time today in a casual manner - okay, I was looking at the women's pictures and reading the posts that had fire in them. (Hey we all like to watch car crashes)
But on a serious note (maybe not too serious), eroticism to me might be slu*tty to you but there is no universal to either of those categories. A thong might be attractive to you but not to me. That attraction does not categorize the wearer. It catergorizes the viewer. We all see life through our own prism because none of us has the clear glass window on the world. The dangerous ones are those who THINK they have that clear window. PEACE as we used to say in the 60's (I think some long-haired radical said that 2000 years ago too)

Well stated Lawnmower...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 05:19

I just went through these posts for the first time today in a casual manner - okay, I was looking at the women's pictures and reading the posts that had fire in them. (Hey we all like to watch car crashes)
But on a serious note (maybe not too serious), eroticism to me might be slu*tty to you but there is no universal to either of those categories. A thong might be attractive to you but not to me. That attraction does not categorize the wearer. It catergorizes the viewer. We all see life through our own prism because none of us has the clear glass window on the world. The dangerous ones are those who THINK they have that clear window. PEACE as we used to say in the 60's (I think some long-haired radical said that 2000 years ago too)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 02:22

I just had to put this up!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 02:16

thank you bobcat

I'm calling this a blonde moment:
errr- lass- what did you want to know?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 00:00

Here's one for the ladies...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 23:52

DivineAcquisition write:
Oh- you didn't need to take them down.. perhaps if I were less shy- I'd have posted that type too- I like your self confidence! Sorry if I made you question your posting them!

yeehaw- is there a reason you spell the way you do? (some kind of joke I'm not catching on to?) lol

I've had more fun than I can remember on this site! To think it took discovering it on the guy I was dating's computer! Now he's x and I'm in here. Last I heard- he met his "wife" a few days ago in here. Good luck to whomever she is!

Oh Divine you canny not leave us hanging Lass....Curious minds want to know....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 23:42

yeehaw9 write:

DivineAcquisition write:
And for all the guys who don't seem to read my profile-I'm not looking for "a good time" I am not a player. If you want to play with me- I play for keeps! Am I a gold digger? Nah- I make good money as an artist. I am picky- I want a guy with more hair on his head than his body. His body needs it's curves in all the right places, and in top working order. I want your looks to make my heart skip a beat! I'll move anywhere warm. lol.

This is how I do "Table top" posing- On my Air hocky table! Taken as a joke about 3 months ago.

lol....well we all know your hair is not on your arse like Cubby....just teasing you my Cub

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 23:06

DivineAcquisition write:

well, divine these days more than 50% of adulterous affairs start on dating sites , so marriage is not a stable institution..the 'mistress' has a better deal than the wife..she does not have to wash his dirtylinen and be lied to..and still have her freedom..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 17:10

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 15:11

D0mino_Gabriella write:
hey Divine... u have made your point and i took the pix away....LOL... I agree that imagination works more than anything else but sometime u get such surprises that u regret not having checked the "goods" before....LOL... I think yeehaw really likes u...and all his hair are on his head....LOL

Gabby,,dont fret....there are many more fish in the sea...
besides...baring the goods is still the same whether you are covered ..or teasing and mostly covered...its still out there for the world to see.So as I see it..your pics werent any different ..you just didnt brag about yours,thats all!
We all still enjoy reading your posts..dont let what others say offend you,,you should know by now...comments come and go,.......so do people.

Loves Ya Gabby...in a totally non-lesbo kinda way!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 13:52

hey Divine... u have made your point and i took the pix away....LOL... I agree that imagination works more than anything else but sometime u get such surprises that u regret not having checked the "goods" before....LOL... I think yeehaw really likes u...and all his hair are on his head....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 13:32

Minnie415 write:
Great pics Divine! Yes you are right - sometimes what we can't see is much more enticing. Good to leave something to the imagination too. That's what I would prefer to do - that's why no pics from Minnie! You have to use your imagination from A to Z! I just like giving them a hard time! LOL

Ooooooh yeeeeeees...them were the good 'ol days! When men were turned on by the sight of a woman's ankles! LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 12:04

DivineAcquisition write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 12:02

DivineAcquisition write:
Actually Bill- I'm ready to move. My business- my art can be done anywhere in the world. Realistically- I'm being tagged as the new "must have" artist of the ultra rich(you guys)with orders coming in from all over the world. Because I make stone murals that are installed into walls and floors- I must go there to put them in. Safe to say- I'm moving my "home base" to california as soon as I'm done with making a giant sealife reef scene for a private residence here. search 'Makena Tile' to see all that I do. Not to mention it runs $50k a year to live here- tho money is no longer an issue for me.

Now that pushing/waiting deal. Mom said stop looking and it will happen- 4 years and not even a date later-I decided that theory was out. Now I look.Push? well- I'd like one more child before all is said and done. I only have a few years left where that's possible. I just cant lollygag along too much. I'm just so picky about him being faithful. I refuse to share!

Can mvoe...Hmmmmm....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 12:01

DivineAcquisition write:

I love it!! Talbe top!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 11:52

Divine you seem to be doing very well at this point and it sounds like you have a very interesting career. You are a very beautiful woman with a gorgeous figure. Your coloring with that green dress is perfect. But redheads and green are dazzling. Beautiful pictures to be sure. Be selective and take your time as Bill said. You might not find it here but you will find it.....S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 11:47

DivineAcquisition write:
*Hard* time...lol

and thanks for the complements- funny how the better you look- the harder it seems to find someone- I see all the really over weight- not so pretty girls from high school- married- happy. And even if they split up- it's not long before they have new husbands. And he'll be a great guy too! AAarrrggghhh! I get told I'm too good to be true! Says who? I am a single mom with 2 really cool kids- a boy 13 and a girl 7. So that makes me a package deal. My job leads me to looking pretty grubby sometimes. How imperfect do I need to be before I'm deemed- Lovable? Life is strange. I get to look good- but be alone. Would I rather be ugly and not alone? Hard choice.I want more options!

Well put! I've made that same observation.
Regarding your other post "when you stop looking it will happen..." Okay, I've stopped looking...it's not happening! Good thing I'm not holding my breath! lol