#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:54

OGG, HNL, doesn't matter. One-way or roundtrip? Lol!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:52

DivineAcquisition write:
last year- sorta naked? (I don't take naked pic's)

bye!

You don't need to...LOl Like you stated before, It's what you can't see sometimes...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:52

Actually I'm on Maui.. And I only modeled for a friend who's trying to learn to do model shoots. I modeled for 9 years from 9-18yrs old. Too short and too heavy (it's true!) to get work now. I'm only 5'5" 120- they want you 5'10" and 115lbs -
Unless you know an agent that could use me- I look great holding power tools- actually it looks all wrong- thats what I love most about my job- the way people react! Great fun. (I'm easily amused!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:50

DivineAcquisition write:
i put some on my profile- more later
work fast- work hard- wait! I gotta get there first!!! Looooong drive. Whew.
lol- I'm in a goofy mood!

It mean's your Happy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:47

DivineAcquisition write:

Ditto on the goofy...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:46

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:46

DivineAcquisition write:
last year- sorta naked? (I don't take naked pic's)

bye!

Enough, enough, I'm online getting my ticket to HNL now, should it be one-way?...Lol! Beautful photo. In business it's location, location, location. for photos it's subject, subject, subject! You must be making some photographer/ad agent a fortune!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:40

DivineAcquisition write:
was that a weird glitch or what!? sorry!

no issues here. By the wqay, where could we look to see the photos of the latest photo shoot? When?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:39

DivineAcquisition write:
back to topic- ok- here's one from the shoot I did last night!

Now guys- just visualize me with that jackhammer...busting up tile..

I can't, your photos make it impossible. I know you enjoy your job, but knowing a jackhammer, and the sound and havok it can create, you make it nearly impossible.
Beautiful children you have raised. And mom's not bad either! Work fast but do a good job, you'll be missed by all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:22

back to topic- ok- here's one from the shoot I did last night!

Now guys- just visualize me with that jackhammer...busting up tile..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 14:08

Divine, what a beautiful little girl! I know what you mean; I have an ex-boyfriend who used to get so bitter and MEAN when it was evident he couldn't match me in the brains department. We couldn't have a mature argument because of it; I wiped the floor with him every time, logically speaking. I almost married him . . . I'm so glad that I DIDN'T!!!!

Why do men want to be smarter than their women? Well, the correlated question is: Why do we want our men to be smarter than us? The answer is simple; it's the same reason we like our men to be taller than us: We want to feel protected. Regardless of our training as feminists, there's no fighting animal instinct!

Enough of that, this conversation is getting to intellectual, this must stop. Time for more nekkid pictures! I don't have any digital ones . . . and I don't have a scanner for my hardcopy ones . . . and I don't want to be struck down by the MM gods, so I guess nekkid legs and a quarter bum will have to do . . . come on, guys and gals, you can come up with something racier, I know you can . . . !

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 13:58

Divine, I hate to say it but there will always be some, no matter what you put down in your "requirements," who will drop you the "studip" note. The internet offers a level of security that they hide behind. If you take the bait and even reply, they have achieved more than if they had seen you in person. A denial here hurts far less than a face-to-face rejection. As for male intelligence, read my "about my match." I have learned long ago I surely don't know everything, more like I know a little about alot and alot about a little. But I am always willing to listen, read to learn more. I think it's called enrichment. Sometimes I know just enough to get myself into trouble! Lol!

Yes, you do have a busy schedule. My hat goes off to all single parents! Work and raising kids. Kudos to you! Your daughter is beautiful, I believe we can all see where she gets those good looks! It looks like she has your eyes. Enough said for now. Have a great day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 10:57

Ok, the guys win. On Divine's profile, under "my match', she lists that her PREFERENCE is a man with an IQ of over 150. It is not a requirement. Yeehaw just wrote, explained it, and is having trouble posting , so he asked me to post for him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 10:48

sharp1 write:

Some people can have a high IQ, and totally lack common sense, or street smarts. Like walking through life with blinders on. It can get them into trouble when they say the wrong things to the wrong people.

HEY, I resemble that comment!!!!!! I'm the quintissential brainiac space cadet. Less-intelligent men just get angry and frustrated around me, while the more intelligent ones find me "refreshing." Different strokes for different folks . . . bottom line, intellectual compatibility MATTERS . . . but that's a different topic, yes?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 09:29

Cub39 write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

sharp1 write:

musashi_flex write:
I dont know what my IQ is, (130ish I think) but I dont seem to have much trouble understanding what she is saying, so maybe she is looking for someone with a greater IQ than hers. But if they have trouble expressing themselves, isnt that going to create trouble for her in a relationship?? Hmmm I think that there is something else to it, but I will keep my unwanted opinions to myself.

I went back a few pages, I was unable to find where Divine made reference to one's IQ. I did read where a man should have his curves in all the right places and his looks should make her heart skip a beat! Opinions should always be welcome.

I couldn't find it either and it wasn't on her profile. Perhaps it was in a private E-mail, but nevertheless, I am sure it is just a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of words.

musashi is correct, I read it somewhere also but maybe Divine decided to edit the profile. How do you truly find out your IQ anyway? I took one about three years ago on a pc program and scored a 141. I don't really know what that means comparatively but I did get to strut around the room because my (female) co-workers thought they were pretty smart and I nipped 'em by one (one scored a 140). :D
As with a golf handicap, how many people actually know their true IQ AND what it means? I try to use my own IQ to evaluate whether a person has intelligence that I like or is dumber than a box of rocks. Fortunately I haven't found too many rocks in the MM box.

Some people can have a high IQ, and totally lack common sense, or street smarts. Like walking through life with blinders on. It can get them into trouble when they say the wrong things to the wrong people.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 08:29

sharp1 write:

musashi_flex write:
I dont know what my IQ is, (130ish I think) but I dont seem to have much trouble understanding what she is saying, so maybe she is looking for someone with a greater IQ than hers. But if they have trouble expressing themselves, isnt that going to create trouble for her in a relationship?? Hmmm I think that there is something else to it, but I will keep my unwanted opinions to myself.

I went back a few pages, I was unable to find where Divine made reference to one's IQ. I did read where a man should have his curves in all the right places and his looks should make her heart skip a beat! Opinions should always be welcome.

I couldn't find it either and it wasn't on her profile. Perhaps it was in a private E-mail, but nevertheless, I am sure it is just a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of words.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 08:24

musashi_flex write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 08:12

Hey that's how I found this site too! I thought I was in an "exclusive" relationship with my boyfriend of one year . . . too bad he didn't think so! Just goes to show yah . . . communication is very important. Don't presume. Don't stop dating others until you KNOW FOR SURE he's stopped.

So we broke up and I posted my profile here (and two other dating sites), partially out of spite. A month later, he was dealing with my new dating habits QUITE poorly, and insisted we be exclusive. He even put marriage on the table.

Now I'm stuck with a 6 month membership on this site, so I'm just having fun on the forums! But let this be a lesson to all you ladies: Don't emotionally "marry" your man until he's ready to marry YOU! You should remain ON the market until you are officially OFF. God knows HE will remain on the market, whether YOU know it or not.

redheads unite!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 22:48

DivineAcquisition write:
thank you bobcat

I'm calling this a blonde moment:
errr- lass- what did you want to know?

lol...okay I know I am store bought blonde.Whats your excuse.....I am kidding kidding kidding Divine...who is the WIFE that your X has found from the gods of MM?....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 20:21

musashi_flex write:
Devine...you know I am not really one to offer critisism, but I was reading what you wrote about your ideal match, and likewise what you wrote about it being so long since you have had a date, and I am wondering if there is a correlation there. Dont take this the wrong way, but is it really imprtant that a guy have an IQ of 150? What if its like, 149? My point being, and I have experianced this in my life, I find that if I am not concerned with the specifics, and more if someone makes me happy, then I find that there are more ejoyable experiances to be had. Really though I am not trying to slam you or anything, I was just wondering what your thoughts on the subject are.

Yes you asked for Divine's...I'm sure she'll give it too. I agree with your view. BUT I have met many people with extremely high IQ's...a few have great difficulty conversing with people below their IQ. They struggle, and come off as snobbish. Therefore, it's an important 'need' for them to have someone with an equal or greater IQ than themselves.
People come in all different personalities, shapes, sizes, colors, IQ's, etc. It makes life interesting, don't ya think? :-)