The Naked Thread..beware... Message Board

• View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 23:42

yeehaw9 write:

DivineAcquisition write:
    And for all the guys who don't seem to read my profile-I'm not looking for "a good time" I am not a player. If you want to play with me- I play for keeps! Am I a gold digger? Nah- I make good money as an artist. I am picky- I want a guy with more hair on his head than his body. His body needs it's curves in all the right places, and in top working order. I want your looks to make my heart skip a beat! I'll move anywhere warm. lol.

This is how I do "Table top" posing- On my Air hocky table! Taken as a joke about 3 months ago.

Ask the girls where all my hair is...Hehe...Just kidding...Bill

lol....well we all know your hair is not on your arse like Cubby....just teasing you my Cub
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 23:06

DivineAcquisition write:
    Oh- you didn't need to take them down.. perhaps if I were less shy- I'd have posted that type too- I like your self confidence! Sorry if I made you question your posting them!

yeehaw- is there a reason you spell the way you do? (some kind of joke I'm not catching on to?) lol

I've had more fun than I can remember on this site! To think it took discovering it on the guy I was dating's computer! Now he's x and I'm in here. Last I heard- he met his "wife" a few days ago in here. Good luck to whomever she is!

well, divine these days more than 50% of adulterous affairs start on dating sites , so marriage is not a stable institution..the 'mistress' has a better deal than the wife..she does not have to wash his dirtylinen and be lied to..and still have her freedom..
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 13:52

hey Divine... u have made your point and i took the pix away....LOL... I agree that imagination works more than anything else but sometime u get such surprises that u regret not having checked the "goods" before....LOL... I think yeehaw really likes u...and all his hair are on his head....LOL
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 12:04

DivineAcquisition write:
    And for all the guys who don't seem to read my profile-I'm not looking for "a good time" I am not a player. If you want to play with me- I play for keeps! Am I a gold digger? Nah- I make good money as an artist. I am picky- I want a guy with more hair on his head than his body. His body needs it's curves in all the right places, and in top working order. I want your looks to make my heart skip a beat! I'll move anywhere warm. lol.

This is how I do "Table top" posing- On my Air hocky table! Taken as a joke about 3 months ago.

Ask the girls where all my hair is...Hehe...Just kidding...Bill
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 12:02

DivineAcquisition write:
    Actually Bill- I'm ready to move. My business- my art can be done anywhere in the world. Realistically- I'm being tagged as the new "must have" artist of the ultra rich(you guys)with orders coming in from all over the world. Because I make stone murals that are installed into walls and floors- I must go there to put them in. Safe to say- I'm moving my "home base" to california as soon as I'm done with making a giant sealife reef scene for a private residence here. search 'Makena Tile' to see all that I do. Not to mention it runs $50k a year to live here- tho money is no longer an issue for me.

Now that pushing/waiting deal. Mom said stop looking and it will happen- 4 years and not even a date later-I decided that theory was out. Now I look.Push? well- I'd like one more child before all is said and done. I only have a few years left where that's possible. I just cant lollygag along too much. I'm just so picky about him being faithful. I refuse to share!

Can mvoe...Hmmmmm....
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 12:01

DivineAcquisition write:

I love it!! Talbe top!!!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 10:32

DivineAcquisition write:
    *Hard* time...lol

and thanks for the complements- funny how the better you look- the harder it seems to find someone- I see all the really over weight- not so pretty girls from high school- married- happy. And even if they split up- it's not long before they have new husbands. And he'll be a great guy too! AAarrrggghhh! I get told I'm too good to be true! Says who? I am a single mom with 2 really cool kids- a boy 13 and a girl 7. So that makes me a package deal. My job leads me to looking pretty grubby sometimes. How imperfect do I need to be before I'm deemed- Lovable? Life is strange. I get to look good- but be alone. Would I rather be ugly and not alone? Hard choice.I want more options!

Divine, don't despair. I looked at your profile and yes, YOU ARE HOT! Great photos and you have stated yourself very well. The only problem as I can see it is that you are very well established in HI with a business and family. That's the only limiting faactor in your profile. You have great looks, high intelligence, and strong ambition working in your favor. Don't push into any relationship, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Your knight will ride along and you won't even realize you've been swept away, because it sneaks up on you. Bill
  • View author's info posted on Sep 12, 2005 07:47

LASTONENSTOCK write:

DivineAcquisition write:
    or a l m o s t ...can see...lol

Good point and great pics!

Valid point, ditto from here on the great photos.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2005 21:17

yeehaw9 write:

whew... you really missed a good show here Sharp! Maybe Yeehaw will honour us with those same pics again and you can have a glimpse before MM bring out their artillery again and remove them - LOL.

You want me to really impress Jennygirl, don't you. Go ahead Minnie, stir it up...Lol! Bill

I think you should try Yeehaw :) The view looks very nice from what I have seen so far:)
  • View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2005 07:32

Jennygrl write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
    Another...

Are you trying to give me competition?

You're looking for a real relationship on here and you post a pic like that?? Pretty insecure and slu~tty

...I BEG YOUR PARDON???... Y dou use such a term?? Lastone has an outstanding BU*TT and she can show it without any problem...I dont think is a sign of insecureness (if that word exist)...any way u know what I mean.. Now if u dont apreciate beauty male or female is your problem....LOL...we all apreciate a nice B*UTT or Cobra or B*OOBs ...talking about this i'll put mine too...LOL...

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2005 04:26

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
    Another...

OK, so who's got the guts to join this competition? Let's see those photos...Be brave now
  • View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2005 04:22

whew... you really missed a good show here Sharp! Maybe Yeehaw will honour us with those same pics again and you can have a glimpse before MM bring out their artillery again and remove them - LOL.

You want me to really impress Jennygirl, don't you. Go ahead Minnie, stir it up...Lol! Bill
  • View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2005 04:18

Jennygrl write:

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
    Another...

You're looking for a real relationship on here and you post a pic like that?? Pretty insecure and slu~tty

Umm....ouch? You don't care for the male physic? Scratch you off my list. All in fun Jen, all in fun.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 16:26

maayan write:

yeehaw9 write:
    At least it's not nudity...:-)

I have good memory ;)

Send me your email and I'll send you the original photo...Lol!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 16:24

sharp1 write:

maayan write:
    Bill,

More like you're testing me. It is hard to stop the urge to pull that tiny thing away from you ... phew, don't know if the guard would allow me for a midnight skinny dippin!!!

hahaha! You know it! Now if he could just turn around a bit so we could see...his 6-pack! lol

At my age!? Lucky it's close to flat, let alone ripped...But appreciate the thought that it is! Working out with weoghts and a gym ball, I do about 120 crunches a day now and will forward a new thong bu*tt photo soon as it is in better shape now, and working on a better tan.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 16:21

LASTONENSTOCK write:

yeehaw9 write:
    Another...

I don't think the competition is even close, Lol!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 11:10

maayan write:
    Bill,

More like you're testing me. It is hard to stop the urge to pull that tiny thing away from you ... phew, don't know if the guard would allow me for a midnight skinny dippin!!!

I understand!!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 10:51

Minnie415 write:

yeehaw9 write:
    Don't know if I shouild do this, but will post anyway. the booted me along with the photos. My apologizies to anyone that may have been offended. Hope the rest of you enjoyed and had fun. I did find the back door into the thread so for now I'll maintain a low profile, but at attention all the same! LMAO! Have a great day and very safe and pleasant weekend! Bill

Great that you can still post! I thought you were gone!
    No worries, didn't offend me at all! hehehe... *wink*
    Stick around...!!

Look now... :-)
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 10:50

At least it's not nudity...:-)
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2005 10:49

Another...

Available only
    to logged in members

Follow - Email me when people comment