#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > The Naked Thread..beware... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The Naked Thread..beware...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 15:16

yeehaw9 write:
Knock3, I was referring to your avitar, the main photo of your profile, it certainly is not represetative of you, was not referring to your unposted childrens photos. As far as your disliking Divine, what has she done to you? You appear to carry a big chip on your shoulder and work hard to intimidate others on the website, it won't fly anymore! Learn to be critical in a nice way, and if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it buttoned up, we don't want to hear it! I don't think anyone cares who you like and who you don't. Get the your arse off your shoulders and learn to get along with others! Done. As always, yours truly HeeHaw! LMAO!

HeeHaw:

What are you gonna do, vote me off the island?

And who said I dislike Divine or anyone -- correction I don't like YOU that's for sure. And frankly don't gave a damn what you think.

Geez any wonder I refer to him as heehaw/y*ahoo.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 14:11

butterflynjax write:
Oh...enough of this...btw ...Minny..you are RIGHT..we all ddi post pics of Loved ones..I agree..
However the pics I posted of mine was when they were babies..they are now 21..and 25...both adults...so I really wasnt worried about their baby pics at all,,as those were taken over 2o years ago,,they look a lot different now..lol..

anyway..im done with this topic...how about anyone else?

Yes absolutely! It was just an observation not really a criticism on my part. And of course most of the children on that thread are now grown up - that's true - hadn't thought of that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 14:01

Knock3, I was referring to your avitar, the main photo of your profile, it certainly is not represetative of you, was not referring to your unposted childrens photos. As far as your disliking Divine, what has she done to you? You appear to carry a big chip on your shoulder and work hard to intimidate others on the website, it won't fly anymore! Learn to be critical in a nice way, and if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it buttoned up, we don't want to hear it! I don't think anyone cares who you like and who you don't. Get the your arse off your shoulders and learn to get along with others! Done. As always, yours truly HeeHaw! LMAO!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 12:43

butterflynjax write:
Oh...enough of this...btw ...Minny..you are RIGHT..we all ddi post pics of Loved ones..I agree..
However the pics I posted of mine was when they were babies..they are now 21..and 25...both adults...so I really wasnt worried about their baby pics at all,,as those were taken over 2o years ago,,they look a lot different now..lol..

Second the motion Butter.

If I didn't like Divine why would I warn her about considering the welfare of her children, in addition to herself?

It would have been easy for me to remain silent but that's difficult to do that when children -- as well as finances -- are involved.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 12:35

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 11:05

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:
uuhmm.... too late for the warning I think! There's already a thread called Pictures of our loved ones where everyone has posted pictures of their children......

But this thread isn't titled "pics of loved one" is it?

In fact the word b-e-w-a-r-e is also associated with this thread. There's a big difference between innocuous Christmas photos of the family in front on the fireplace and revealing poses followed by an angelic daughter.

Now matter how psychic one self-appoint themselves there's no absolutes in detecting a possible predator.

Someone skillful in exploitation is silently thanking Heehaw and Minerva, you're both making his/her job so much easier.

awe shucks biteme3times, I didn't mean to entice anyone subliminally into posting their sons and daughters pictures. By the way, is that the image you have of yourself? Enough said, knock it off three times. You don't manage the rules of posting on this or any other site. I have read some of your numerous postings and various threads and you just like to pick. One well worded and gracious warning about the potential hazards of posting one's own childrens photos is more than adequate to get the message to a member. YOU DEAR ARE PILING ON!

I didn't post picture of my children so NO that's not the image I'm projecting. How lame was that? What should I expect from someone who thinks there's nothing wrong with asking for investment advice from strangers online.

Why so sensitive. Reread my post yesterday...when it comes to the well-being of someone -- ESPECIALLY A CHILD -- there's no such thing as being overly cautious.

Bite's over.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 10:38

yeehaw9 write:

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:
uuhmm.... too late for the warning I think! There's already a thread called Pictures of our loved ones where everyone has posted pictures of their children......

In fact the word b-e-w-a-r-e is also associated with this thread. There's a big difference between innocuous Christmas photos of the family in front on the fireplace and revealing poses followed by an angelic daughter.

Now matter how psychic one self-appoint themselves there's no absolutes in detecting a possible predator.

Someone skillful in exploitation is silently thanking Heehaw and Minerva, you're both making his/her job so much easier.

awe shucks biteme3times, I didn't mean to entice anyone subliminally into posting their sons and daughters pictures. By the way, is that the image you have of yourself? Enough said, knock it off three times. You don't manage the rules of posting on this or any other site. I have read some of your numerous postings and various threads and you just like to pick. One well worded and gracious warning about the potential hazards of posting one's own childrens photos is more than adequate to get the message to a member. YOU DEAR ARE PILING ON!

Good reply Yeehaw!
As I mentioned before, there are a lot of photos already on another thread. What difference does it make which thread they are on? None whatsoever. What difference does it make if they are Xmas pics or whatever? None whatsoever.
True - it is probably a good idea not to post pics of children. However, Knock could have said the same thing in a different n i c e r way instead of making it sound like you and I are encouraging potential pedophiles! By doing what exactly? Praising Divine for her beautiful children?? She posted the pics on her own initiative as have all the others on that other thread.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 10:23

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:

K3T almost every thread created on these forums has deviated from the original topic. So whatever a thread has been titled is irrelevant. The discussion at hand is what is relevant.

Weelassy's words should be heeded. It's not a good idea to post pictures of our children, something NYChick mentioned to me earlier this Summer when the "Pictures of our loved ones" thread began.
Hey...another thing you & NYChick agree on Weelassy! lol
It is unfair to imply that yeehaw or Minnie had anything to do with Divine posting her children's pictures. Nowhere did I see them say, "Hey Divine, you look gorgeous, could we see what your kids look like too?" No...they merely complimented her on what gorgeous looking kids she has. There is a noteable difference.

I see it like this...Divine is a beautiful creative lady who is promoting herself affectively on the forums. It is her way, maybe just not my way or your way. And that's okay. We can't begrudge her for it. She plays nicely with everyone on these forums. I have not witnessed critical and/or defamatory behaviour on her part.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 10:16

wwwww123 write:

DivineAcquisition write:
Please- When I get back- I'd like advice as to how to best invest a large chunk of the money from that job- to make it grow... I'm new to having large sums of money.. What do I do with it?

Stick with what you know best. Buy a run down building cheap in a good location, remodel and decorate it beautifully but inexpensively, and rent or sell it to a Lawyer or Real Estate Developer or or someone else who needs a impressive looking building. If all else fails you can live in it, but U can't live in your stock and bonds.

Sounds like good advice to me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 10:00

knock3times write:

Minnie415 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 09:52

?????????????????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 09:17

Minnie415 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 04:38

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 03:34

butterflynjax write:
Weelassy writes"

"Damn she is pretty and her children are as gorgeous too.

IMHO....CHEERS
Weelassy "

I agree Wee...beautiful pics...

Have a great day everyone...stay safe...
Im going to work!!!!

What they said! Ditto here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 02:25

Weelassy writes"

"Damn she is pretty and her children are as gorgeous too.

Lets forget the fact she is asking advice from strangers in how to invest.

THE WORST THING YOU DID Divine is show your gorgeous children on here with strangers. You have no clue what is out there lurking behind the bushes and willing to take advantage of you and your precious wee ones. I only want to bring this to the forefront. For your childrens own safety.

IMHO....CHEERS
Weelassy "

I agree Wee...beautiful pics...I chose to write her personally about the kids pics..as my other advise was so misunderstood...must protect our children at all cost!!!!!

Have a great day everyone...stay safe...
Im going to work!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 02:14

Jennygrl write:

yeehaw9 write:
Divine, I agree with Statuesque, but I will use less harsh phraseology than Butterfly (ouch butterfly). Find a good financial planner through your network of friends, but talk to at least two planners. Talk to your friends to see how they invest and what their goals are. This might give you some strategies to pursue with your investment(s). As far as information on the forum, I think you were in line is asking what you did, but use caution, there are many scammers/gammers/players on here and everywhere.
I would recommend you search the internet for financial planners (fpanet.org). Although you currently reside in HI, you indicated a change might be in store. Possibly a CFP that is nationally known might be a good fit as switching offices shouldn't be an issue when/if you make the move. Checkout the big names also like Schwab, etc.
Keep as much of your personal information close to you, identity theft is a serious career for many and there are so many cons ready to pounce with their get rich quick ploys. Due diligence on your part is the key. B

Smart man with looks too!!!!!

Who, me? Flattery will get you everywhere! Lol!! Thanks for the complement...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 23:01

DivineAcquisition write:
Please- When I get back- I'd like advice as to how to best invest a large chunk of the money from that job- to make it grow... I'm new to having large sums of money.. What do I do with it?

Stick with what you know best. Buy a run down building cheap in a good location, remodel and decorate it beautifully but inexpensively, and rent or sell it to a Lawyer or Real Estate Developer or or someone else who needs a impressive looking building. If all else fails you can live in it, but U can't live in your stock and bonds.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 22:23

Divine - those were fantastic pictures! Se*xy but classy at the same time.
And your children are beautiful!
Congratulations on both counts - LOL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 22:04

butterflynjax write:
Divine..Pardon me...but Sat scores of 350 are very low...it shouldnt be very hard to meet a man that can top that!

My Son tested 1465...he was at Genious level..and my daughter at 1250...so Im thinking that any man would be smarter than 350...you sure must have had some dummys if they werent smarter than that.
Sorry just being honest here..and after all, thats what you wrote.
You being the smart woman that you are...should also know..it isnt very wise to indulge that you are making large sums of money and need the help of strangers to give you ideas of how to invest..or spend..Come on Girly....
Wise up!!
I didnt get those high sat scores that my kids got...but I know i tested better than 350..and I also know I would never divuldge my earnings..and ask strangers over the internet how I should spend it.

Just a little advise from another Wise woman..you can take it or leave it.

Im curious Ladies..what is your opinion? Am I wrong?
Good Luck on the site...but be careful...never give out your personal info...there are some Looneys on here...I should know...I and a few others have had some bad experiences...just be careful!!!!!!

BTW...just my 2cents ..for what its worth...but I would much rather meet a man who is well rounded in everything..rather one who has a boring high IQ..and cant carry on a conversation without being boring...I have met many people in my life who may not be at high IQ levels..but are very smart in other ways..and very artistic..or interesting..funny..kind..well mannered..and who are completely well balanced...Now thats what I would rather have...Fun...and happiness...I quess is different for everyone...
Ive been around those stuffy high IQ people as my son went to a gifted H.S..a college Prep..and I went to many functions..and award ceremonys..You can have those boring types..Id prefer the more down to earth honest..unstick-up people myself.
Thats just me..and what makes the world go around is different people with different choices..
Good Luck!!!!

Damn she is pretty and her children are as gorgeous too.

Lets forget the fact she is asking advice from strangers in how to invest.

THE WORST THING YOU DID Divine is show your gorgeous children on here with strangers. You have no clue what is out there lurking behind the bushes and willing to take advantage of you and your precious wee ones. I only want to bring this to the forefront. For your childrens own safety.

IMHO....CHEERS
Weelassy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 17:54

What happened to Divine? She's missing all this great advice! lol