#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Food for thought Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Food for thought
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 17:44

I was just wondering if any of you wealthy men out there would trade sex with me for donuts, pizzas, chips, cookies, cakes, or any other snack you may be able to afford. I am truly not a gold digger, just a snack digger if you know what I mean. Email me if you are interested. We can even enjoy the snacks together. Mmmmm, now wouldn't that be fun!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 07:53

Thank you Katie...you know that's funny that you mention those...Just saw them last night at Big K. Wondered how those worked...God I'd die if it popped off though while we were out yachting lol ugh!!! Remind me when I was a Freshman in HS, I had put some of those one my fingers...my date picked me up, a bunch of us went to a fancy place for dinner. I went to reach for my water...and pop right into my dates water. ugh! lol It's funny now, but wasn't so funny then lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 02:38

Catt ... if you can believe it ... Walmart sells the prettiest, short, french manicured acrylic toenails now ... something like $10 or less for 24 nails from big to tiny. You just glue them on good and voila! Perfect pedicure! I'm trying them this summer. I think you can go to a salon too, (shhhhh ... but Walmart's toenails are gorgeous when they're on! AND the price is right!) trust me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 22:01

K I will take your word for it...perhaps tomorrow since we leave on Thursday...OMG danggggggggggg don't let me forget to get my sickness patches from the pharmacy...oh god I'm going to go write that on the board right now lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 20:09

You would be amazed what they can do... you ought to try it! I think you will like it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 18:44

I've noticed everyone getting the french manicure on their toenails...its so darn cute...I don't know if I could get away with it...I damaged my big toenail eons ago..and it lifts too far back :(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 08:17

Funny you should all be talking about painting toenails, did the same thing myself, got a complete pedicure just trying to get the summer feet thing going! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:44

All this Spring Fever talk...just got back from you mini vacation to Santa Cruz...painted my toenails before we left...wore sandals, shorts or bathing suit whole time...weather was BEAUTIFUL...Gosh I didn't want to come home...but do get to go back that way later this week!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 17:38

butterfly....
I do love that picture as well.. You look like a teenager!!!

petite...
I can relate... Painted my toenails RED yesterday, wear my ankle bracelet year round, and actually wore sandals this whole weekend... THPRING HATH THPRUNG!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 11:06

thanks sharp.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 09:38

butterfly...I didn't recognize you. What a fabulous picture! You look so beautiful and elegantly sexy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 09:22

Yes it is! You beauty queen, you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 08:51

lorrie is this the one? pic i mean, petty, by the way, we warmer girls still have out toenails painted and our toerings on, we just dont have to take them off, and we get our toes and nails done all year, you silly girl, yes you should get your skinny behind(lucky girl) down to Fl. and enjoy the hot weather during the winter months, instead of freezing your azz off there

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 08:40

She heard ya the first time, Petite

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 07:02

butter my eyes work great today...I feel great...put my toe ring on , my ankle braclet, painted my toes pink and wore some sandles because it is finally spring around here. I know you warm girls don't go through that but when it happens here...everybody gets spring fever and love is in the air....why do you think some of us WI girls get so bummed during the winter...we aren't privelged like you guys...someday I will move there...someday!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 14:19

Looks to me like petite only has one working eye..
maybe thats why its blurry, hahahahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 08:21

petite.....
What a lovely picture.. So clear and precise!! A much better photo than before, but I can't make out what it says underneath....it's a little blurry!!! :)

And I DO have a big but*t. While in the service, my C.O. kept telling me to wear a girdle, because my bu*tt jiggled. Maybe she was just jealous!! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 07:11

I'm still trying to focus on your pic

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 02:15

I could sit on all of you and squash you flat. Catt, how did you lose so much weight?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 23:26

SRM..........
For YOU, I just might!!! hahahaha