#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Deception Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Deception
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 06:59

Has anyone noticed an abundance of fake profiles nonexistant people on this site? It seems they are increasing daily.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 10:50

You are so right 1HM!
Alas, bodies can be purchased and built to specification but class is something you are born with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 09:21

LL - oh that's a horrifying story! Ewwwwwww! My skin crawled just picturing it - dirty biker, dirty bird...and trapped in a hotel room with them!

Did I say this already?... Ewwwww!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 14:49

Danny.....she doesn't just need a class on manners....she needs some CLASS period! ;-)

I have to concur with the ladies......and I love a man that rides a dirt bike.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 10:33

LOL nope, you just never know *tsk tsk*

I let him in because I guess i felt obligated, it was a very strange feeling. I made a judgement call, he seemed harmless, it was a bit sad if anything, and I was most interested in the bird, a really beautiful creature.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 09:40

Lola
Doncha just hate it when that happens... I had a similar experience a couple years ago, but luckily we met at the zoo, so I could either walk ahead or behind, so no one knew we were together.. He was a real DUD!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 01:39

LL why did you even let this person in your room? That was a horrible story. You just never know do you!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 21:57

Oh I've noticed the fakes. I've been on this site for a while, and met several through email only, but did fly out to california to meet one guy I met on another board. In his photos, he was beautiful, and in our correspondence, he was a gentleman, funny and sexy and seemed very motivated. We emailed back and forth for a month. I flew to LA to meet him and I arrived at the airport and waited for 4 hours for him to show up. I ended up getting a hotel room and waiting for him there. When he did finally show up around midnight, I was fast asleep, and in walks this greasy biker, with long messy hair, a multi coloured ski jacket covered in oil, pastey white around his dirty teeth, he had a really bad limp, a buggered arm and he brought his friend, a crazy and very loud parrot. They proceeded to talk my ears off till 4 am, then fell asleep in my bed, the bird perched on his back plucking it's feathers out. I kid you not. It was like something out of a bizarre dream and we've not spoken since.

My profile is real ;)

Lola~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 09:49

OH my girls did you see that body on our "Danny" VAVAVAVOOM!! Danny i think we need one of those"full body poses"

Seems like our "sweet" Callie has the hots for Another one. But it seems he just put her in her place!!!! Too bad on to the next one..............Win a few loose a few. We all have those days........................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 12:34

Danny....I agree!!.....(insert Thumbs Up Icon here).....LOL

Huggs~
Laina-

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 12:06

Danny Boy! Don't t go away! Come back and talk 'cause we need new, cute, fresh ......................
opinions!

(I know what some of your girls were thinking in that long pause)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 08:46

Couldn't have said it better myself Dannyboy! This has been my thought since reading Cally's first posting. Another reason to remember "beauty" is sometimes ONLY skin deep.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 08:39

you lady's are so cool, made my morning to read what you been up to.. :) have a great week... and wow!! lastone is getting married.. ?? where do I send the recpetion gift..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 05:17

Dawn,
Back to being "the little dwarf" again...not by my own choice. I felt a whole lot more powerful being bigger knowing I could kick your btt if you pissed me off. Now I will just have to let you boss me around. I love you in a very Lesbain kind of way. Hey...can't help it. You are too sexy for me to say otherwise. NOw my ass will get kicked again. Need to go hide now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 03, 2005 21:33

Ok Little Dwarf all i can say is "uncle" I give ,Lmao. I'll give you the honor of being Miss Jolly Big britches now. No more "bossing" and i love you too honey in a Very Non lesbian way." You won't get me to go there you little minx...xoxo S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 01, 2005 09:08

Listen Dawn...I used to be your little dwarf and I could handle you bossing me around...I really hope these men on here are afraid of me. I never had such power with my big sexy body. I think you are afraid I might lick I mean kick you ass and trust me I could you little skinny minnie. Do you think I care if these guys want me or not? The good ones will see through the real me. If they don't they are not worth my time. I am big and smooshy and powerful now...and I feel like I am a new women...so I am a bit tough around the edges and feel like no one can push me around. I love you Dawn andI mean that in a lesbian kind of way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 22:58

Well Real i am not sure i am not loosing it!!!. Seems like UTBP is already there BONK! BONK!
Be care UTB you are going to run all these men off saying all that stuff. They are not use to us yet. Give them time before you "Sit on them".......xoxo S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 17:01

OH MY ...u folks have gone nutz..i am calling in the white jackets now. here S4U u had me feeling like i had lost it.. good to know i aint alone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 08:50

Well Miss Stat4U...could you suggest a position if I can finally get a man to do it with me...Allnight would be great but I really dont think he goes for the fat ones. Hey I have an idea, why dont you two hook up...you are both blonde, sex maniacs..ok, ok, I will shut up now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 04:29

ed,,,AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU SILLY SILLY COUNTRY BOY.....NOTHING FAKE ABOUT MY PROFILE, ALSO BEING REJECTED BY THE LIKES OF THE ONES YOU REFER TO IS A WONDERFUL FEELING I'D EASIER SLIT MY WRISTS THAN HANG WITH ANY ONE OF THEM..
HOW'S YOUR WIFE' YEAST INFECTION????? IM WORRIED FOR HER AND IF SHE HAS IT YOU MUST HAVE IT ALSO NOW LADIES BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WHEN HOOKING UP WITH ED SWCHMUCKBUSH WRAP IT WITH SARAN WRAP