#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Is anyone serious here? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is anyone serious here?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 20:52

I've been using the site for about three months. I have met some nice people via short notes, but failed to meet anyone that would actually want to meet. Maybe it's me? If anyone out there can give me some advice about taking the 'next step,' I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2005 17:37

sassy43,
I am glad your getting a sense of who these people are through their posts. We do try to have a great time too. It is like a big party where you meet and talk to people. Unfortanatly, you just can't see them other than with pics, and some don't even have that. It is also neat to get to know peole all over the world and all over ones own country too. Good luck to you too. I hope you find what your looking for. Take care and be safe. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2005 16:52

I can't tell by reading some of these replies on this message board. All I can do is get a good laugh. I really do hope that people do make a good connection with somone else. If I don't meet someone through here, I will at least know that I have had a good time reading and getting to know others. Good luck to you all on you searches and have fun!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 14:10

I am very serious. I would love to find someone who is interested in getting to know me as a person. Not just what they see on the outside. I am here to find someone who is of better class then I have found on other sites. I am a good person who just wants a chance to find love,companionship,friendship,romance, humor, loyalty, and PASSION,in one relationship. I ask for this because it is what I can give, myself, to a relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 12:43

On the way up

I wish I was a little younger. You are very close to me and belive me it would be "UP UP and Away"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 11:48

FAKE, and when we see one which looks too good to be true, we usually shy away from it.

thats interesting how can someone look fake?? i mean aside from my hooters which are fake, how is it that u actually detect whose fake.. if they are too good looking they are fake? hmm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2005 18:09

I'M IN ROCHESTER NY SORRY.THIS MASSAGE IS FIR ONTHEWAYUP FROM OHIO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2005 18:08

HELLO,I', IN ROCHESTER NY NOT TO FAR FROM YOU WILL YOU LIKE TO CHAT?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 17:45

onthewayup write:
If anyone out there can give me some advice about taking the 'next step,' I would appreciate it. Thanks.

ummmmm yeah..you're next step is to take a flight to Harrisburg Pennsylvania!!!! LOL!

in all seriousness, and this is assume you get TONS of responses, maybe you're like me-----picky. i've found that the longer i'm out of that dating loop,(nothing steady since september of '02) the more you have this independant "comfort zone" and types of people you once found attractive, that list of characteristics you once found "charming" may have narrowed.

anyway, good luck....and who the hell am i kidding----good luck to me too! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 11:55

hey there, how are you doing

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 23:42

David,
Your profile seems really great, very pleasant and open, and you're an attractive guy, too. Unless a 9 yr. old is the reason -- and it sure wouldn't bother me --- I can't think of a reason you can't meet someone. But maybe if you give it more time, and initiate with more women, you'll meet just the right person. I wish you the best of luck. If I were younger I'd chase you myself! *smile*
Annie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 16:44

I've been using this site for only one hour and after reading all the comments on the various message boards about cheats, liars, decievers etc I'm just wondering whether or not its worth looking for a partner. i thought these "dating sites" were supposed to bring lonely hearts together - i haven't seen any evidence yet on this site that anyone has found true love....please tell me i'm not wasting my time...i'm not getting any younger and i seriously need a companion to keep me company else i'm doomed to a life of Harvey Nics and Starbucks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 16:39

David,
WELLLLLLL, I'll tell ya. I don't think you're doing anything qrong and if I was a few years younger, we'd be doing alot of stuff right!!! LOL....
DAMN, did I just say that??? hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 15:51

David, my personal opinion is this, there are probably a lot of women who want to meet you, just that so many profiles on here are FAKE, and when we see one which looks too good to be true, we usually shy away from it. At least thats how I feel, honestly I dont know who is real around here, I have met a couple who seem to be true, but they are really far from me in Fl. All I can say is, if you are real, then keep trying, and unfortunately because of the fakes, you might have some proving to do....Good Luck., Im sure it will be worth it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 11:58

hey David...i am throwing a lasso around Ohio pulling you closer to Texas now...if you feel a big tug it's working..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 07:29

Just went to see your pictures again... and read your profile... hehehe... I say it again: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY!!! How long have you been on exactly???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 07:26

David, I agree, I really don't know how come you're not getting any one serious!!

We here at the Forum can supply you with a list of marrrrrvelous ladies for you!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 04:49

1HotMama
Flirt, flit, cyber flirt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 07, 2005 01:34

David, I cannot believe that NOBODY will meet you! Are you pulling our legs? Tall, blonde, green eyed, athletic watch model, non-smoker and a kitten-cuddler too? You have to write more on the Forums OnTheWay! I guarantee you will have beautiful women flirting with you until you're SICK of it! lol

Stick around HERE for a while.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 14:34

David.....looked at your profile and pictures and I thought they were very nice! I saw one thing that struck me.....on your comments section: Oppertunity knocks.....open the door

My advice is this: don't communicate with women that can't spell the word opportunity! ;-) Since they are getting one in getting to know you, they should be able to spell it.

The only other thing I can say is if you really want to know if you are doing something wrong....email me and we can chat. Strictly for research.....of course!! ;-) Then I will know for sure if you are doing things well or not! All in the name of helping you........(big grin)