#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > I Prefer Cream in my Coffee Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I Prefer Cream in my Coffee
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 20:24

I have dated many races, but has always enjoyed the way that white men have treated me. I get so much slack by the public and a few friends for dating outside my race, needless to say those friends are ex-friends now. I remember back in the day when a blk man could date a white woman and no one said anything, but now, it seems to be a crime If anyone see an attractive blk woman with a white guy. I have been verbally attacked for this to the point it almost came to blows. I just want everyone to know that LOVE is blind, and no matter what anyone else think or say, do what makes you happy. I'm in love with life and everything that it has to offer. Not seeking a meal ticket, or to be someone's eye candy, but hoping to find real love some day whether they are blk, white, green or blue. I come from a very well balanced family and as long as I am happy, they are as well.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 24, 2010 02:34

Quoting oliviarw:

I have dated many races, but has always enjoyed the way that white men have treated me. I get so much slack by the public and a few friends for dating outside my race, needless to say those friends are ex-friends now. I remember back in the day when a blk man could date a white woman and no one said anything, but now, it seems to be a crime If anyone see an attractive blk woman with a white guy. I have been verbally attacked for this to the point it almost came to blows. I just want everyone to know that LOVE is blind, and no matter what anyone else think or say, do what makes you happy. I'm in love with life and everything that it has to offer. Not seeking a meal ticket, or to be someone's eye candy, but hoping to find real love some day whether they are blk, white, green or blue. I come from a very well balanced family and as long as I am happy, they are as well.

Y are you single? and Im not trying to be funny. All these women speaking about white men and how good they are y the heck are you single? or without a white boyfriend or husband. Eval is deffinately needed. just watch what you say. And if love is blind then why is it about white me. Just for the record I date white women so im not on any hating type of mess. Just tired of hearing "but hoping to find real love some day whether they are blk, white, green or blue." and you keep talking about White LOL! So fake

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 25, 2009 19:01

I'm an older adult but I "ain't" still living in the day as you say. I have dated Black, Latino, German, Polish, Jewish, White, etc., men and I married (1)an African American (he was shot to death) and (2)a West African (I divorced him). For the past 30 years I've only dated White men by choice and when someone had something to say I let them know they were the one with the problem and not me..that included family, friends and anyone else who had a problem with it. To be honest with you aside from my brother (the preacher) I've had very little trouble with anyone else once I spoke my mind on the subject. Those who really know me know that I've pretty much lived my life outside the box anyway.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 19, 2009 11:06

Olivia You are not alone. I dont Think That because you prefer white men to black men that makes you a racists or shallow. It isn't and different than a man who prefers Blonds to brunettes and vice versa. I DONT DATE AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN. I have my reasons. I wont say them here because I am sure I will be public enemy Number one. So I will just say that They are not for me. Even as a little girl I always knew I would marry white man. I have always been more attracted to them I have more in common with them. I prefer rock music to rap any day. So I say For all the women who like cream in their coffee trust you are not alone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 03:37

Colour is of no importance.....you have to think, are I happy with the person am with....regardless of white, black, green...etc.....am I fulfilled in this relationship,....If there's a tick to them....you are right to pursue and protect the relationship.

My father and mother are my perfect example of a bi-racial couple.....My father was put through the mill....but he stayed....not for anything...but to fight for the woman he loved...and they are still very much in love after 30 years.....as they were back in the day. Love should be about the people involved not what everyone else thinks. Culture and moral and ethnic beliefs....are what couples do to let the other half know that they care...enough to learn about it....and with two people working together......and in unison.....its the most wonderful thing ever.

Don't let anyone deter you from your aim and goal in finding that perfect match. He/she is out there....and they come in different colours....lol..:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 20:32

do you take sugar with that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 13:42

Love may be colorblind, but we do not live in a colorblind world. Its sad but it's just the way it is.FYI, black men get it worse when they date white women because every sister is making that, "what am I not good enough for you " statement.while his friends are making mean jokes about her flat ass or lack of dancing skills. Before you ask, Yes I date white men but I am not going to stop dating brothers either. I am just looking for Mr. Right.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 11, 2006 02:15

i agree also

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 22, 2006 12:41

i agree with you totally, i experienced the same thing while i was in the military stationed in Germany, when i started to date the German women, the women of my race didn't want anything to do with me, but i am one who thinks that love IS colorblind!!! all i can say is DO YOU!!! damn what anyone else thinks!!!! i'm ghost!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 10:52

Hi all well I have dated across the board and I find that there is not true or real difference in the male. one of culture and social up bring are the only thing that one can pin point. I do find that skin color can be a turn on to most who are looking for a relationship with one out side of his/ her own race. I have been in talks on other blogs and that has been the most pronoun reason that most give. I am not saying that there is any thing wrong with that it is just like if you like the color blue or green in eye color. for my self I don't have a preference. I am looking for love and no one can tell me what the color of love is. so I don't know where I will find it. so I am open to all. the most important reason to me to be with someone is how you relate to one another your goals your thoughts of life and love and if you can talk to each other and respect each other in the process. and that is my two cents ! have a great day every one peace!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 12:14

I agree with u DeeDee. If these older adults are raising their kids, relatives, etc to be this way then it is hard for the cycle to dissipate. On the other hand, many of my ex friends who were my age and younger did not agree with my taste of dating. THIS WORLD IS SCREWED UP! People are worried about the wrong things.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 00:16

I believe more older adults are still living in the early day and still cant get past this type of relationship but interracial relationships are becoming more wide spread everyday.Being mature plays a very important role in dating outside one's race. I have dated white men since the age of 18 and they seem to be more attracted to me like vice versa

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 13:03

I LIKE THAT!!!!! LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 21:18

Well Flastud

Ignorance comes in all shades. It is a pity for anyone to endure such hatred and petty. Most of my life I have heard how racist white people are. My stepdads father was hung and dropped on his front porch in front of his children because they claimed he spoke to a white lady. For that reason alone my stepdad hate white people. ( I live in Texas) On the other hand, while I attended Emory Unv in GA, I had an attorney friend that happened to be Italian to fly down from NY to visit. We were having a stroll through the UnderGround center when a black guy out of now where got within inches of my face and said, " if u screw a white man, u will screw a darn dog". Those were not the words he used. My friend physically jacked him up so quick. I was in shock because I never knew that people would attack another person just by association alone. On another occassion, my friend and I attempted to enjoy a movie while the Omni theater, and had boston beans thrown toward us, just because we watched a movie together. I darn near got into a fight during school because I allowed my white roommate to drink pop after me. A blk young lady accused me of being nasty for simply having my dormmate to taste jolt cola something she and I never had before.

So dear, after all of the hardships and disasters that I have encountered, I still walk with my head up high with my white man on my shoulder. To hell with anyone and their emotions. If my family felt negative about it, they can kiss my tooshie too!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 09:14

Hi Nikki,

Well girl, it wasn't always like this. My family has come a long way! Even though my father was of Latin decent, my mom did not want us to date white men. The funny thing is, my mom is heinz 57 sauce as well. I was visiting her one day and my date lived close by so I asked him to pick me up at her home. BOY WAS I WRONG FOR THAT MOVE! He knocked on the door, and she opened the door and he greeted her, she slammed it back and screamed, " Olivia some white boy is here for you", and don't be having those white folks coming to my house"! OMG, I am still embarassed to this day about that. GOD BLESS her soul now. After she witnessed all of the drama and heartache my siblings endured with black men, she sorta bragged on how well I was doing with the few white boyfriends that I dated. It is a very lenghty process. Something else amusing... Her bestfriend was a white lady! hahahahahahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 21:15

and another pic..

can u tell that i am a proud mama! hahaha

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 21:13

This is in reference to the remark that the gentleman made above about mixed kids being beautiful.

Well I can agree and disagree. I think all children are beautiful. I would never have a child with a white gentle in hopes of "making a beautiful child", i have a son that is black, as a matter of fact, his father is very dark, and he is very beautiful. here is a pic below.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 22:51

oliviarw write:

[It makes me sad that in this day and age, that interracial relationships are still sort of taboo. When there are BIGGER concerns in the world: homelessness, people starving in AMERICA, war.]

One thing I will not do is let society dictate who I am with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 22:48

gka549 write:
I live in a diverse neighborhood ;) But it is true what someone else said: "what would your parents and family thing if you brought him/her home?"

[I'm 44 years old, and if I still worried about what my friends & family think...I shouldn't be dating ANYONE regardless of color. You gotta ask yourself, are you living life for yourself or someone else? ] SNAP OUT OF IT!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 20:01

GIRLFRIEND, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GO RIGHT ON AHEAD. I HAVE GREW UP WITH DIFFERANT TYPES OF FRIENDS IN MY GENERATION. I HAVE LIVE AROUND PEOPLE OF DIFFERANT RACES ALL MY LIFE.
I SAY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT GO FOR IT.