#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > What does a man with everything want. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What does a man with everything want.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 20:05

The thing I find with 'men who have everything' monetary, is the need to have a strong, but caring partner at home to support them.
Someone who understands and accepts them as they are and also understands that oftimes to be 'successfull in the business world', requires a lot of time/devotion/effort. A person who does not drag them down emotionally, mentally or spiritually. (Just my thoughts)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 20:08

So did you read flash745 profile to get that quote?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2005 16:00

thats OK, I'll fight for you anyday

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2005 07:01

your gonna start a cat fight niceguy.lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 12:20

blondeindian write:
niceguylooking, will you marry me, lol you are the sweetest thang,

Sure Blonde, when ! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 06:56

This has been fun....

but I gotta run....

TGIF and ya'll have a great one.

Peaches

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 06:55

niceguylooking write:
sicilian_angel write:
I think a man with everything would like something money can not buy. A love note left in his suit pocket, perfume sprayed on the inside of his pocket so he thinks of you all day. A walk along the beach holding hands and talking softly. Time to get to know him, time is priceless. I think my favorite quote says it all........
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments it takes our breath away".

That is excellent answer. I would also like to add a couple of things.

Emotional support from the woman that he loves. Like if she says sometimes, I understand you have to be away,( on work issues) so go do what you have to do and don't worry, everything will be fine. You know little stuff like that.

Also, this comes from my kids. There is nothing like when my kids come home
they come over and give me a kiss, look me in the eyes and say " I love you Dad"

Oh... wow... that hit the heart with the comment about the kids.
You're right about the emotional support.. .and it goes both ways. Besides, when he's away on business.. that's the perfect time to prepare for him to return home....

Peaches

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 06:51

jeby write:
adventure would be near the top of my list, someone who is willing to jump at captaining a boat, going to paris without luggage, help people in a small village in central america, one who gives more to life than they take,jerry

Best Fares (little round thing) com....

has great last minute deals usually posted on Wednesday each week for those last minute getaways or even for long term plans.

I haven't seen these rates recently, but in '99 flew to Ontario airport in CA for $88 round trip to attend a convention in Anaheim and in 2000 flew to Cancun for $78 for some sun and fun.

Paris without a suitcase......????? does it get cold at night?

Peaches

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 06:42

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

Ok Amanda, Scorpio, Bonnie, Angel, Amber, Lass, and Indian- Nice answers Ladies! For me, I liked all of them. The note is such a romantic jesture. But the one I would want the most is the one Amanda said- "Unconditional Love". And Amber- Loyality and unconditional love would go hand in hand wouldn't you think? I know I would!

And Blonde Indian, your comment is too funny lil lady. You are too cute darling!

That is just my two cents worth and opinion, but who am I to state that? I am just "Chopped Liver", LMAO!

I just replied to your post on the same topic by MatureEnglishRose. You sound like a really nice guy and I hope you find unconditional and everlasting love.
Isn't that what we all are seeking?????

Peaches

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 06:35

His soulmate....

Finding someone is easy...

Finding THE ONE is not.

Peaches

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 17:58

niceguylooking, will you marry me, lol you are the sweetest thang, and blondelightning, wink at you, your a sweety too love....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 05, 2005 17:38

sicilian_angel write:
I think a man with everything would like something money can not buy. A love note left in his suit pocket, perfume sprayed on the inside of his pocket so he thinks of you all day. A walk along the beach holding hands and talking softly. Time to get to know him, time is priceless. I think my favorite quote says it all........
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments it takes our breath away".

That is excellent answer. I would also like to add a couple of things.

Emotional support from the woman that he loves. Like if she says sometimes, I understand you have to be away,( on work issues) so go do what you have to do and don't worry, everything will be fine. You know little stuff like that.

Also, this comes from my kids. There is nothing like when my kids come home
they come over and give me a kiss, look me in the eyes and say " I love you Dad"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 05, 2005 10:52

Hi Everyone!

Ok Amanda, Scorpio, Bonnie, Angel, Amber, Lass, and Indian- Nice answers Ladies! For me, I liked all of them. The note is such a romantic jesture. But the one I would want the most is the one Amanda said- "Unconditional Love". And Amber- Loyality and unconditional love would go hand in hand wouldn't you think? I know I would!

And Blonde Indian, your comment is too funny lil lady. You are too cute darling!

That is just my two cents worth and opinion, but who am I to state that? I am just "Chopped Liver", LMAO!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 04, 2005 05:14

A man who has everything wants everything and nothing, but than he would be alone if he did not want to be alone than he would want whatever! for me...well just a loving caring beautiful person would be a start....can someone teach me how to swim...lol!! never learned me..really!!picnic on the Beach anyone?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 12:51

adventure would be near the top of my list, someone who is willing to jump at captaining a boat, going to paris without luggage, help people in a small village in central america, one who gives more to life than they take,jerry

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 06:42

what does a man that has everthing want? me,lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 04:44

amber7205 write:
That is a great answer. But after they found, do they cherish what they have? can they be loyal?

Okay, I second the perfumed letter in his pocket...that works! wink wink
I won't tell you how I know that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 10:59

That is a great answer. But after they found, do they cherish what they have? can they be loyal?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 12:20

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 22:42

I gave a male buddy who has everything for his 40th a belly button brush..he thought it was unique..