#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > Who really cares ? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Who really cares ?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 11:15

How much money ? It dont buy true love .But I the sport of cycling ....................OK ! My true love ! LOL
riderrrrrrr aka nesara311

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 19:47

Money and love are totally unrelated however I must say that I have met many divorced women who married for security only to find that without love there was no security there.

Many men and dare I say women are simply not "to thine own self be true" hence the increasing divorce rate and reluctance of wealthy men to tie the knot and share their net worth with their ex-wife and her lawyer.

OK . . . Please do not attack me I am not frightened to marry again nor am I a Dr. Phil just a few observations on my part :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 07:35

LOL
Thanks
I usually do have cloth on.......most of the time and I do have my Levis on..just cant see them :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 06:22

Well, I don't know about the rest of you but I think Nesara should put some clothes on, he's scaring me.

Stroudsburg, eh? I used to dance up there a t a little joint called Ali Baba's, probably closed now. Pretty place, albeit a bit remote!

Best of luck to you . . .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 08:49

Well..waking up and seeing libito next to might be me distracting LOL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 11:31

Exactemondo!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 13:22

Wow..somebody else knows about nesara !
I have enough money to eat and tour the world lol.....I just think health is something money cant buy ..it wont wake you up and make you do the needed suffering , however pleasant or painful it maybe.......Being retired gives me alot of time to be the best I can be...I guess its a you only live once thingy
Peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 22:58

robtest write:
libitofafrica write:
nesara311 write:
How much money ? It dont buy true love .But i theres one out there that loves the sport of cycling ....................OK !

I took your question seriouly until I read your profile and it said:

Being attractive friendly and well off is a plus!

Yes money is a plus, but then who really cares as long as you have money to eat and keep a roof over your head?

All the world is free to ride your bike, so who cares if you have money? You can't take it on a trail so, who cares?

I think it is much like Maslow's (perhaps another theorist) Heirachy, that puts the necessities of food and water at the bottom, near the top are needs of love, and affection, above that are needs of esteem, and the very top (and least often found?) is the need for self actualization.

Good in theory, but how much did the bike cost? :o) And yes, I am aware that if nesara311 is that good, that he is probably sponsered for all gear, expenses, etc. but that doesn't come without a cost either.

For those who are not aware, NESARA is the National Economic Security And Reformation Act...

Welcome to the forums and the site Nesara311! Money won't buy you true love or happiness, but it does help a little.

Namaste!

So I researched Maslow's hierachy of needs, and the first need is for the body to achieve homeostasis. Obtained through the comsumption of food, water, and air.

Without achieving homeostasis an individual will deprioritize all other desires and capacities. So basically this theory is saying if you are hungry you will become consumed with the need to eat therefore unable to bring about any of the other needs in his theory.

The basic concept is that the higher needs in this hierarchy only come into focus once all the needs that are lower down in the pyramid are mainly or entirely satisfied.

So, yeah, like Ros states: Money won't buy you true love or happiness, but it does help a little.

And I stand corrected. Being attractive friendly and well off is a plus!

But of course food is not without cost. {:-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 10:13

libitofafrica write:
nesara311 write:
How much money ? It dont buy true love .But i theres one out there that loves the sport of cycling ....................OK !

Yes money is a plus, but then who really cares as long as you have money to eat and keep a roof over your head?

All the world is free to ride your bike, so who cares if you have money? You can't take it on a trail so, who cares?

I think it is much like Maslow's (perhaps another theorist) Heirachy, that puts the necessities of food and water at the bottom, near the top are needs of love, and affection, above that are needs of esteem, and the very top (and least often found?) is the need for self actualization.

Good in theory, but how much did the bike cost? :o) And yes, I am aware that if nesara311 is that good, that he is probably sponsered for all gear, expenses, etc. but that doesn't come without a cost either.

For those who are not aware, NESARA is the National Economic Security And Reformation Act...

Welcome to the forums and the site Nesara311! Money won't buy you true love or happiness, but it does help a little.

Namaste!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 13:50

nesara311 write: