#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Pets > Q: What kinda pets do you have? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Q: What kinda pets do you have?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 11:00

seattlesunshine write:

cutiepie01 write:
Aha! I finally figured out why Joey Rotten will not leave my rugs in my bathroom. He puts them in the middle of the dining room floor. Well I caught him today mounted on one. He pushes is up in his crotch and humps it. So because I caught him, he was embarrassed and a few minutes later he was on the back of my chair attached to my head by his teeth. for god's sake, if he doesnt want me to look then he should go in the closet or something. ugghhh...boys!

Cutie, Too funny! Can you get him a stuffed animal so he leaves your rug alone? I know once you start dating a rug, it's hard to break the habit, but maybe something with a similar texture.

I think in a cat's mind, such as often in the man, if they get caught, it just didn't happen and there is something wrong with your eyes!

ROFLMAO! Seattle you just made me bust a gut laughing so hard. Im still dying at "Once you start dating a rug, its hard to break the habit". OMG my eyes are watering. actually its not the just the rugs, he also fools around with my dirty laundry. I thought that maybe I was just getting lazy and undressing in the dining room. I didnt remember doing it, but the dining room seems to be his place of choice for his sexual escapades. If I dont shut my bedroom door, by the time i get home from work I have a full load of laundry in the middle of the dining floor. and the rugs are always on top.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 10:47

cutiepie01 write:
Aha! I finally figured out why Joey Rotten will not leave my rugs in my bathroom. He puts them in the middle of the dining room floor. Well I caught him today mounted on one. He pushes is up in his crotch and humps it. So because I caught him, he was embarrassed and a few minutes later he was on the back of my chair attached to my head by his teeth. for god's sake, if he doesnt want me to look then he should go in the closet or something. ugghhh...boys!

Cutie, Too funny! Can you get him a stuffed animal so he leaves your rug alone? I know once you start dating a rug, it's hard to break the habit, but maybe something with a similar texture.

I think in a cat's mind, such as often in the man, if they get caught, it just didn't happen and there is something wrong with your eyes!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 08:45

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 08:30

This is Pugsleigh. My sister named her daughters middle names : ashleigh, emileigh, and kelleigh. so i just wanted to bug her, unfortunately it bother her as much as I had hoped. She laughed and thought I was being rediculous as usual.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 17:58

psabatini write:
I have a puppy. Well she is 5 years old now. I love her. She is sooo Cute

What a sweet pup! Two cats, Oliver and Mina, however they refused to be photographed because they do not want to upstage Charlie Sheen.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 15:25

I have a puppy. Well she is 5 years old now. I love her. She is sooo Cute

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 13:41

I have 3 dogs. All adopted. One is a Shepard/Beagle mix (looks like a shepard, but small like a beagle...stubby legs). An American Eski, and a 3 legged lab mix named Hopewell.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 09:25

i'm new here. i have a black lab. he's my best friend.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 05:55

I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Tucker and a teacup Chihuahua name Tigger. Three cats, 2 chinchillas...and big fish tanks.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 07, 2006 10:29

I have two incredibly spoiled, rotten, useless, good for nuthin' MUTT DAWGS who somehow think they are the center of the universe...sigh...

Oh well...what the heck!??! I couldn't have a thorougbred dawg anyways...they'd outrank me...WAIT my two mutt dawgs already think they outrank me...smile..

That's muh stories and I'm stickin' with it!!~
C' Ya!
James

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 06, 2006 12:49

a cat...the love of my life

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members