#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Pets > Q: What kinda pets do you have? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Q: What kinda pets do you have?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 17:33

well, what kind do you have?

I myself have three adorable indoor kitty cats.

One calico/tabby mix, one calico and one tuxedo colored(black and white, male). Ages three(calico), two(tuxedo) and one(calico/tabby mix). Their not related by blood but in my eyes their siblings.2 girls and one boy.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 14, 2010 21:39

I have 2 Great Danes ¢¾

I recently sold my Saddlebred that I had since I was 10... I feel strange being horseless. I do, however, still ride. Hopefully I'll be purchasing another horse in the future.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 01, 2010 13:08

cats-29 (live on a farm, they are necisarry)
dogs-6
horses-7
birds-3
a baby fox
a goat
my bunny
an owl
and last but not least my sugar gliders

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 05, 2009 21:44

I have a cockatiel which I adopted from a local animal shelter. His name is Mojo.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 23, 2009 12:27

I have 7 parrots and a pug. Also a koi pond. I love animals as you can see. They have unconditional love and patience.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 04, 2008 06:34

i have a kitten, iv just had her and she's gorgeous, well she's all the families since we (me and my brothers and sister) wanted a dog but my sister being disabled thought she might get hurt with one

so we all decided on a kitten :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 22, 2008 13:49

Where do I start? I am a zoologist/animal lecturer. I have the following:
1-9 ft. Albino Burmese python
1-Bearded Dragon
1-Green Iguana
1-4 ft. Savannah Monitor
1-Corn Snake
1-Ball Python
1-Giant African Millipede
5-Hissing Cockroaches
2-Emperor Scorpions
1-Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula
1-Rabbit
1-Blue & Gold Macaw
2-White Doves
1-Cat
2-Dogs
3-Rats

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 22, 2008 09:01

I've got two clown panaques. The two cutest little fishies alive.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 21, 2007 20:01

Well, I have two dogs. I have a Rot and a German Shepard/Husky Mix. Had the Shepard for 14 years and the Rot for 9.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 01, 2007 21:18

Okay I just have to tell this... I have a few cans of kitty and pup food that Ive had since before this food scare, and I decided to give Pugs and the boys a treat. I didnt even think of it until tonite, Pugs was acting like she wasnt feeling very good the past 2 days. She wasnt eating, and her 5 gallon outside water bucket was bone dry when I got home yesterday. I really didnt think much other than maybe it got a leak in it. But when I went to fill it again this morning (thinking it had a leak) it was full. I didnt check the date on the can, It went to the trash guys. I got the biggest guilt trip tonite, thinking that it was safe because I had it before the scare... but my God, did I give her something that was too old? Well I guess I wont feed anymore canned food to my babies anyway, and am actually thinking about making homemade food for them. A few years ago, when I felt domestic I used to make the food and Im thinking it may be a good idea again. Okay thanx for listening. :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 18, 2007 06:34

Here are the newest members of my little family. They are both pitbulls....Faith and Adikus...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 24, 2007 18:35

I have two West Highland terriers,
Davy Crockett, 2 years old and Holly is 5 years old.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 18:45

Here are my brood when they were kittens. 12 in this picture. They have since grown up and turned into fine cats who hog my bed and leave me hanging off the edge. After buying a king size bed because a double didnt have enough room, i still cant fit on the bed because now they stretch out where as before they used to curl up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 27, 2006 12:33

I have 15 cats, one dog and a budgie.

Here is one of my naughtiest. Honey monster.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 18:11

cutiepie01 write:
they call you sugarloaf? that sounds like a pretty nasty word.

One of the worst.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 15:26

seattlesunshine write:
Dave could also talk. He would say "Aurora" which is a major street in Seattle. It's where the hang out. Hmmmm, wonder how/why/where he picked that up?!

Seattle luckily Joe only carries my bras out and not my panties. thats a little too personal. LMAO. Ive had a house of talking animals. pugsleigh always says hello in the morning and when i get home, in a real deep voice. LOL. Sam, my other cat always sounds like he says 'hello, hello, hello, oh nooo' and my sweet 'Baby' that passed away had a mouthful to say "I love you" "feels good" and she freaked me out one day when i was drying her after a bath, she said "gimmee that towel" and grabbed it and took off running. well i was never gonna say that she said that, but my bf happened to be there and his eyes got huge and he asked me if she just said "gimmee that towel". i said, "thats what it sounded like, but im not telling anyone." but now i just blurted it to the whole forum. oh my. hehehe.

LMAO What personalities! My cats just look at me with utter disappointment (and sometimes contempt) as I fail to anticipate their every want and need. I have pointed out to them if they had jobs and contributed to the family income, they could have more input on how things are run in the household. Their lame arguement is always "lack of opposable thumbs." Then they call me "sugarloaf" and slink away.

they call you sugarloaf? that sounds like a pretty nasty word.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 08:11

Dave could also talk. He would say "Aurora" which is a major street in Seattle. It's where the hang out. Hmmmm, wonder how/why/where he picked that up?!

Seattle luckily Joe only carries my bras out and not my panties. thats a little too personal. LMAO. Ive had a house of talking animals. pugsleigh always says hello in the morning and when i get home, in a real deep voice. LOL. Sam, my other cat always sounds like he says 'hello, hello, hello, oh nooo' and my sweet 'Baby' that passed away had a mouthful to say "I love you" "feels good" and she freaked me out one day when i was drying her after a bath, she said "gimmee that towel" and grabbed it and took off running. well i was never gonna say that she said that, but my bf happened to be there and his eyes got huge and he asked me if she just said "gimmee that towel". i said, "thats what it sounded like, but im not telling anyone." but now i just blurted it to the whole forum. oh my. hehehe.

LMAO What personalities! My cats just look at me with utter disappointment (and sometimes contempt) as I fail to anticipate their every want and need. I have pointed out to them if they had jobs and contributed to the family income, they could have more input on how things are run in the household. Their lame arguement is always "lack of opposable thumbs." Then they call me "sugarloaf" and slink away.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 12:54

seattlesunshine write:
cutiepie01 write:
ROFLMAO! Seattle you just made me bust a gut laughing so hard. Im still dying at "Once you start dating a rug, its hard to break the habit". OMG my eyes are watering. actually its not the just the rugs, he also fools around with my dirty laundry. I thought that maybe I was just getting lazy and undressing in the dining room. I didnt remember doing it, but the dining room seems to be his place of choice for his sexual escapades. If I dont shut my bedroom door, by the time i get home from work I have a full load of laundry in the middle of the dining floor. and the rugs are always on top.

seattlesunshine write:

cutiepie01 write:
Aha! I finally figured out why Joey Rotten will not leave my rugs in my bathroom. He puts them in the middle of the dining room floor. Well I caught him today mounted on one. He pushes is up in his crotch and humps it. So because I caught him, he was embarrassed and a few minutes later he was on the back of my chair attached to my head by his teeth. for god's sake, if he doesnt want me to look then he should go in the closet or something. ugghhh...boys!

Cutie, Too funny! Can you get him a stuffed animal so he leaves your rug alone? I know once you start dating a rug, it's hard to break the habit, but maybe something with a similar texture.

I think in a cat's mind, such as often in the man, if they get caught, it just didn't happen and there is something wrong with your eyes!

So his fabric lust is universal? That's a tough one. I'd still try a stuffed animal, a few candles and some Barry White. Dang this cat has lusty loins!

Know the problem with the laundry. My dog, Dave (since passed away), used to get into the laundry basket and carry my panties out when I had male guests. We'd be chatting, I am thinking I am so sophisticated and out Dave would proudly trot, with a pair of my, let's call them "weekend" panties in his mouth as if to say, dude, you may think she's sexy now, but she wears granny panties.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 11:57

this is my little kitty molly!
..she got a too close to my phone when i was taking this picture :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 11:47

cutiepie01 write:
ROFLMAO! Seattle you just made me bust a gut laughing so hard. Im still dying at "Once you start dating a rug, its hard to break the habit". OMG my eyes are watering. actually its not the just the rugs, he also fools around with my dirty laundry. I thought that maybe I was just getting lazy and undressing in the dining room. I didnt remember doing it, but the dining room seems to be his place of choice for his sexual escapades. If I dont shut my bedroom door, by the time i get home from work I have a full load of laundry in the middle of the dining floor. and the rugs are always on top.

seattlesunshine write:

cutiepie01 write:
Aha! I finally figured out why Joey Rotten will not leave my rugs in my bathroom. He puts them in the middle of the dining room floor. Well I caught him today mounted on one. He pushes is up in his crotch and humps it. So because I caught him, he was embarrassed and a few minutes later he was on the back of my chair attached to my head by his teeth. for god's sake, if he doesnt want me to look then he should go in the closet or something. ugghhh...boys!

Cutie, Too funny! Can you get him a stuffed animal so he leaves your rug alone? I know once you start dating a rug, it's hard to break the habit, but maybe something with a similar texture.

I think in a cat's mind, such as often in the man, if they get caught, it just didn't happen and there is something wrong with your eyes!

So his fabric lust is universal? That's a tough one. I'd still try a stuffed animal, a few candles and some Barry White. Dang this cat has lusty loins!

Know the problem with the laundry. My dog, Dave (since passed away), used to get into the laundry basket and carry my panties out when I had male guests. We'd be chatting, I am thinking I am so sophisticated and out Dave would proudly trot, with a pair of my, let's call them "weekend" panties in his mouth as if to say, dude, you may think she's sexy now, but she wears granny panties.

Dave could also talk. He would say "Aurora" which is a major street in Seattle. It's where the hookers hang out. Hmmmm, wonder how/why/where he picked that up?!