#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > bad experience Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
bad experience
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 02:18

I recently met a member from this site, in person. We had exchanged e mails frequently, and I decided to give this man a chance. I happened to be going to his city, so I decided to meet him. This had to of been one of the worst dates I have ever been on. I thought that dating an older guy than me (he was 33) would have been a better experience vs. a younger man, or someone younger than me. This was the first time for me dating someone this much older than myself. I expected a grown man, and boy was I wrong. From the moment we met all that could come out of him mouth was everything and anything about sex. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing amatter with this, but this man was saying things very inapropriate for a first date. It was quite obvious to me that he was not interested at all in finding a wife but simply a one night fling. I have learned out of this that, just because a man is older, dosn't mean he is grown up and can hold conversation. Ladies please be careful, not all men on this site are what they pretend to be. I was very dissapointed out of this and have learned a very valuable lesson.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 04, 2008 15:08

Wow, only a 4 year difference, trust me they are this way even at age 61, LOL. I dated a guy for two years 15 yrs older then me and the same thing. They think with their other head instead of the one that sits on their shoulders. Good luck in finding the man who has the values that we may be looking for. Its all about sex, sex, sex, does anyone have a mind anymore?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 16:18

I, too, had a bad experience the one time I traveled via airplane to meet a man I met from this site. The fact that he was obese was bad enough . . . the fact that he was a complete azshole just took the cake. I will forever refer to that weekend as My Date With Shamu.

So gentleman, please don't be offended if I refuse to start a relationship with you because you are outside my normal commute. I've got my reasons!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 17:14

Good for you, babe. They say experience is the best teacher. Sorry you had a bad experience.