#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > IS there any nice guys on this site? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
IS there any nice guys on this site?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 11:38

I just signed up for this site and was curious to know if anyone here, has actually had success, and met someone special? Any nice men out there that would like to meet me?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 28, 2009 16:23

Yes there is alot of people out there thats nice but i no i am really nice but its hard too meet someone thats nice and honest

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 15, 2009 06:12

I have been told that I'm too nice. Lets talk on line and see what happens. I'm looking for a nice woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 07, 2009 15:25

hollo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 24, 2007 06:29

hi i just joined and will be visitin cananda this year maybe we can get to know each other im very morals driven seein a different side to life

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 13:53

Hey are you still on here? Too bad you live in canada and you are cute too

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 10:20

Hi mysue20

You're a gorgeous looking woman, whom I think would not have much problems attracting nice people.

I have a pleasant personality. My friends said that I'm strikingly handsome. Don't believe them. Take a peek at my photo and see if you agree or not.

I'm not a gold member yet. I tried to charge my credit card but it was declined without explanation by the card issuer. I have checked with my bank and found that I have plenty of available credit. I have charged my credit card in other places and there are no problems. I've informed the site owner of the problem but they couldn't do anything. It's very frustrating because there are some women whom I would like to befriend but I couldn't e-mail them.

Sorry to bother you with this. My point is that if you e-mail me, I'll be unable to e-mail you back. I don't know how to get around this. Maybe you could get in touch with Millionmatch and ask for my e-mail addy.

Take care.

Handsome
Hi mysue20

You're a gorgeous looking woman, whom I think would not have much problems attracting nice people.

I have a pleasant personality. My friends said that I'm strikingly handsome. Don't believe them. Take a peek at my photo and see if you agree or not.

I'm not a gold member yet. I tried to charge my credit card but it was declined without explanation by the card issuer. I have checked with my bank and found that I have plenty of available credit. I have charged my credit card in other places and there are no problems. I've informed the site owner of the problem but they couldn't do anything. It's very frustrating because there are some women whom I would like to befriend but I couldn't e-mail them.

Sorry to bother you with this. My point is that if you e-mail me, I'll be unable to e-mail you back. I don't know how to get around this. Maybe you could get in touch with Millionmatch and ask for my e-mail addy.

Take care.

Handsome

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 05:31

Blackmouth, it is so unusual to hear and see such a young man appreciate natural beauty like that. Young woman seem to appreciate nature but young men don't seem to appreciate it
Blackmouth, it is so unusual to hear and see such a young man appreciate natural beauty like that. Young woman seem to appreciate nature but young men don't seem to appreciate it

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 07:06

I thought maybe you were an artist and painted that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 06, 2005 09:31

Blackmouth, what are you standing in front of? Is it natural scenery or is that a painting? That isn't Nashville, is it?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 07:39

Let's take a cruise to Hawaii so we can meet Sassy. We'll bring along a lot of mm members with us and she can check them out for us! Your suggestions for safe dating are very practical. I have one more suggestion. Take what little information you have and run a background check. You may not want to spend the money but money is of no consequence compared to your life. As for nice guys and millionaires, I still think both exist but there are liars and cheats everywhere.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 20:51

I have been to dinner/drinks with a couple of guys I met from the site.
They were great guys, but not really my type. Very respectful, both were doing very well financially. But not really my type. But they were very very nice sincere guys and a lot of fun. I did enjoy myself.

Sadly, living in Hawaii, the problem I keep running into is that I get contacted by guys who are going to be "visiting" Hawaii for business or vacation. And they always email me two or three days or a week or so before they arrive. That screams to me HELLO I'M JUST TRYING TO GET LAID WHILE I'M ON VACATION! I'm not on this site to be anyones va-ca fling!

Just take your time girly girl...I have corresponded with some really nice guys on here. I know they are out there. But just remember to be careful!

These are some of the rules I stick to when I decide I want to meet someone I met online.

1. Always trust your instincts! If he gives you an icky feeling. You feel that way for a reason...red flag!

2. Don't be afraid to ask lots and lots of questions while you are getting to know each other. I ask lots of questions and sometimes ask a particular question again a few days later. (Awesome trick...I've caught a few guys blatantly lying to me this way...it was funny.)

3. If you do plan to meet them in person after you feel comfy with them..never ever allow them to pick you up. Always drive yourself. I always meet them in a restaurant or bar that I am very very familiar with. Meet them on your turf in a place that you are extremely familiar with that is not near where you live. (You would hate for him to follow you home if things didn't click when you met in person...right?)

4. Let someone know what you are doing. Yeah I know, sometimes we want to keep the online thing a secret...just tell your girlfriend your going on a blind date. Let her know who he is and where you will be going.

5. The first time I contact someone via telephone. I only use my cellular phone and I block my number. I take their number and call them, I only give them my contact number when I feel very comfortable with them. I tell my guy friends when we are still in the emailing stage. I want them to know upfront we may be clicking via email, but you never know. No guy has ever had a prob with this. I usually tell them...hey your cool, but you still may be a psycho...a girls gotta protect herself right?

5. NEVER EVER EVER GO ANYWHERE WITH THEM IN THEIR CAR ON YOUR FIRST DATE AFTER YOU HAVE HAD DINNER, OR WORSE IF YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING AND NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE. As tempting as it may be if your just meeting someone you are positive he is "THE ONE" you are setting yourself up to be victimized if they turn out to be psycho.

Most importantly...just use common sense. Its more powerful than all the other things listed above.

Good luck to you

Aloha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 20:33

To Texas Samurai,
Obviously this site worked out for your friend. Are you having any luck?
To Korngirl, How did he bribe you? I think a lot of men as well as women lie about their income not just on this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 15:41

i know, but he kinda bribed me.. and seduced me!! lol! and he claimed to be a very big millionaire.. uh.. LOL false!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 13:56

One of my co-workers is getting married from a guy she met here...she sent me this site address LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 21:46

Dear Korngirl,
I have not had any dates here yet.
My picture is going up on Thursday. I think I have to be brave enough to post a picture before I would be brave enough to meet someone. Your answer proved one thing. Your woman's intuition told you something was wrong with that guy. You should have listened to it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 12:02

well he was nice over the internet but he seemed to have a lot of energy and was a little impatient. when we met in person it was way worse, i didnt connect with him well because he was angry and strange so after we met he would "stalk" me on the internet lol.. he would leave me messages and i would block them and he would write more under a different name and oh my gosh! it took forever for him to get the message. I was upfront and honest when i told him that we didnt click too well and we shouldnt go out again but oh my goodness he couldnt take no as an answer! i dont like boys who are like that... oh well.. hopefully i will meet new boys on here? hehehe have you had any luck?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 06:32

Korngirl,
I am curious. What did he do? Did he misrepresent himself? Was his behavior just not normal? Was he nice at first? Something I'm really curious about would be did you really want to meet him or did your woman's intuition tell you beforehand that meeting this particular person might not be a good idea?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 18:59

i have met a guy from this site but he was crazy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 03:07

A woman from this site wrote me
I was more interested in your relationships with them - did such successful
women make good partners in relationships?

That is a very perspicacious question.

I do not want to seem as if I am evading any answers, but the term relationships is vague. If I had one date and never saw the person again that would that be a relationship? How many dates would constitue a relationship? Does the word relationship imply sex as the word affair does?

I am neither a lawyer nor a gramarrian but again I must point out that the term relationship may mean one thing to you and another to me.

In general, however, highly succesful women do not pose a problem when it comes top relating to them. The artist may be more spontaneous thanthe entrepenur (who is used to a lot of scheduling) but one can find this in the population at large. They demand quality, but so do I. They really are not "high maintenance" as they know how to fend for themselves. One may like Mozart, another The Eagles.

I look for wit a nd intellegence in a woman. The 3 I met on this site had it. Does that come entirely from their psoition in life? No. Maybe their position in life came from the fact that they were witty and intellegent and had "nerve" (chutpah) to begin with.

Hope this answers your inquiry.