#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Are there any white men that would love to date a black woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any white men that would love to date a black woman?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 04:12

Hotlegs2000 write:
If you date a black woman you might get beat up in her neighborhood.

This means what?.......That she lives in the ghetto?.....NewsFlash.....Some blacks don't even know what a ghetto looks like...nor have they lived there.
You are generalizing.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 05, 2006 18:51

I also am looking for someone special of any race. I am just tired of men wanting to date someone to explore something new. I am half french Creole and Spanish. That is not to say that it is what makes me an oddity but makes me more adept in varying situations. I was married to a strong Irish man and loved it! So, you have a preference of white guys? But what about all of the other great guys in the world not white? Your picture is cute but it is not something that would draw anyone of any substance to you. Most men like classy not slutty. Not saying you are but leave it to a man's imagination. Then if he truly likes you, show them to him and him only. A man might want a freak in the bedroom but in public, he wants an angel or class. I have dated all colors and prefer those of another race too. But I don't limit myself. If I did, then maybe I would miss out on my real true love. It will find you...so don't give up! Also get a great career or education. Try to add to the relationship instead of trying to detract. Love yourself and others will, too. Stay alert...he will come!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 01, 2006 21:53

jamajap write:
Maybe...Just maybe men, are not intimidated. Maybe, they are not interested in dating half-naked women who chooses to expose their bare naked bodies on the internet for attention.

Alotta guys like the eye candy. And what's wrong with showing off ur body, we're all adults here and capable of chosing the way we want to represent ourselves to the public.

As a veteran of online modeling, I can safely say that some pictures aren't for attention, some folks do it just to say they have them and not be excluded from searchees just for not having a pic.

That picture of someone wearing a skin tight excercise outfit doesn't help your arguement.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 10:23

Maybe...Just maybe men, are not intimidated. Maybe, they are not interested in dating half-naked women who chooses to expose their bare naked bodies on the internet for attention.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 12:37

Well thats good to hear! I am mixed with filipino, samoan and african american. But thank u for your comment.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 05:46

Never say no! I've had the pleasure of dating a few black ladies and never disappointed.