#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Are there any white men that would love to date a black woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any white men that would love to date a black woman?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 05:18

I love to date all races but some men seem to be intimidated by black woman.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 05, 2007 15:59

I have dated every race, including a multitude of white men. On this site in particular, I have been well received and respected by white men, not only for my looks, but also for my intelligence, my wit, and my stance on a political issue. If they are intimidated, they have gotten over it after communicating with me. I've had no problems.....

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 02, 2007 23:46

i agree.. and disagree Ive posted my pics from my portfolio in bikini's and have had many res ponces..but i attract the wrong men so stopped now, i post my every day pics and get fewer but of higher quality...all that having been said: these leg spread, booty hanging out, pics i find so embarrassing (and humorous) euwa! you look like a hooker men with class dont need an on line profile to find a hooker...i promise you that!so put your cloths back on because your legs and brush up on your knowledge of the world around you ...just a sujestion

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 09, 2007 17:44

I believe that dating a black woman is based on compatibility. Not by the color of her skin. Opposites attract all the time. If people based their happiness on who they date then you will never be happy inside. It doesn't matter what you do for a living. I meet men all the time in my profession and they all say the same thing.. They can't find a woman who is real.. or vice versa.

People need to learn how to communicate with each other and be real with themselves. If you see someone you like, go for it. If you have any reservations then don't do it until you're ready. No one wants their time wasted and their emotions wasted.

Take care,

Gigi

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 16, 2007 20:56

I love the way you stated your point and it is so true...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 07, 2007 20:20

ya a good looking one single mom

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 07, 2007 20:19

hey cub's back

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 16:06

hi,

i am a white doctor who dated a much smarter black woman who is a professor at harvard medical school as well as a couple of black models. (I also taught at harvard but this women was publishing more than all of the other members of her department, combined; these others happened to be white.)

As a doctor, I know that race is merely a social construct and has nothing to do with genetics, except for the higher content of melanin in the skin.

Whatever pleasure and difficulties i had dating a black women were purely due to our personal issues. Color was not an issue.

by the way, i read freakonomics, where the author stated that white men posted letters 10% of the time to blacks. That seems about the % of black women that are online. So, I think that white men are probably nearly as interested in a woman whether she is black or non-black, at least by Levitt's account.

So, i would not love to date a woman because she is black. I have to want to date her because I am attracted to her mentally and physically.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 16:38

Hi

I feel the same way as the author does about not too many of the men on here put African American as their choice of ethnicity. I am shy, and if someone makes a point not to choice my race, I respect that and move on. And there are many other sites that specialize in interracial dating, maybe you can try those. I just have to make a comment and I hope you don't take it the wrong way, you are on a site called and you have a "shake dancer" picture on your profile. Also, be very careful of your grammar and spelling. Unless the guy is an uneducated, crass, or guy, he is the only one that may be interested in your picture or profile. I signed up with this site because I was hoping to meet an educated, professional man, not necessarily extremely wealthy or of any specific race. And most often a gentleman of that caliber is most likely not going to be interested in a woman that would put a "shake booty" pose on her profile. There is spell check on here and also check your grammar (that means everyone). I know that I am not interested in a guy who cannot spell or has horrible grammar, or who puts pictures on his profile that are too sexually suggested. Just my humble opinion, but good luck to you.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 12, 2007 12:36

That always make me laugh to hear about the ghetto stereotype.

There are people who truly believe that all black women are the stereotypes of television.

I have had men tell me that I wasn't black enough. Whatever that mean! I guess I didn't listen to rap music nonstop, didn't care to blame "the man" on all my problems, could hold an intelligent conversation on many topics, and wouldn't yell, scream, and get very profane with the hand motions the way I have been told some stereotypes of black women are portrayed.

On the family issue, I sometimes wonder is it that non-black men cannot deal with the fact that they may be seen as the minority in the woman's family? Although, a confident woman or man would not let their family and friends bash the person they love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 18, 2006 14:27

Beauty is usually skin deep, and true love transcends the physical. I guess the black woman have become so dissatisfied with the obvious mistreatment that most black men have put them through that they have lost interest in pursuing us. I understand, and ain't mad at you, however, there are some good brothers out there that knows how to treat the black woman as a queen and goddess, since she is the foundation of our world in the first place. Only a true man that knows the essence, delicate nature and value of a woman is qualified to give her realism, happiness and heaven. I'm one of those real man...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 16:52

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I find it an incredible experiance dating women from outside my race. It is refreshing rewarding and special and I also learn more about other cultures.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 04, 2006 08:48

I've dated all races and white men are by far very difficult to find...however they're out there looking and not intimidated some just can't handle all that comes with it when it comes to family and friends...but those few that i've met had the balls to let it be known they enjoy dating black women...I'm still looking for that one that truly understands what goals I have
in life though so I'll never give up looking....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 18, 2006 12:36

Never give up and Let others make you miserable. Do what you feel is right in your heart. More people would still be married and have happy children if they did not care about what society expects. Is there a guy here who can make a fire with sticks? he's MINE!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 16, 2006 17:37

well said buzz.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 22:11

I've tried on many occasions to date outside of my race, be it with Asian, Hispanic, or Black women. Those that say they want to be with a Caucasian male usually end up reversing their decision quickly, usually due to pressure from family and friends. I'm not saying that there aren't women of other ethnicities out there seeking their "white knight", but they are certainly the minority and extremely difficult to find. And frankly, I've given up trying to find them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 13:32

Mystic, I agree with you. I think mystique's photo is fine. And I do believe that bad people come in all shades and shapes!!

SSM

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 12:12

I have dated outside of my race & did not encounter any problems with it. Sure, you still get the odd look now & again from narrow minded people who are just looking for something to be offended by, but that's their problem, not mine.

Age is just a number & skin color is just a tint of pigmentation. There are wonderful people of all shades to get to know. Sadly, there are despicable people of all shades too. They're the ones you've got to try & avoid.

mystique, your photo is fine & so are you. Let no one's opinion but your own effect the way you feel.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 04:50

Sexy_Single_Mom write:
It's a shame, however, that only one man has posted a response for this topic. So what does that mean? Does it mean that white men or men of other races period are not interested in Black (or half Black) women?

Am I generalizing when I say that being with a Black woman is probably going to be one of your more sensual experiences?

In conclusion, it would behoove you men(White, Latino, Asian, etc) to venture out of your comfort zone and try dating a Black woman.

SSM

Re:

Women regardless of race are sensual....I understand what you are saying...but...Believe me...my brother swears that....Indian girls are more sensual than black girls..
What I am trying to say here...is that...It's up to the couples involved to think what is best.
It's about, like I always say...who you are in love with...because...if there's love...then you ultimately..think...the person you are with is better...and you would try to quote their race as the most sensual. But...if and when you fall out of love...and happen to meet someone else....you will back track again...and say...the new one/( race..if dating outside of your race ) is better....

Another factor is preference....This is a whole ball game on it's own.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 18:52

It's a shame, however, that only one man has posted a response for this topic. So what does that mean? Does it mean that white men or men of other races period are not interested in Black (or half Black) women?

Am I generalizing when I say that being with a Black woman is probably going to be one of your more sensual experiences?

In conclusion, it would behoove you men(White, Latino, Asian, etc) to venture out of your comfort zone and try dating a Black woman.

SSM