#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > What I like About Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What I like About Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 09:05

Hmm. Talk about the enticement of being juvenile...

Anyway, I suppose it's important to qualify this missive by saying that I will 50 in two weeks. My views have changed drastically since I was half that old and I am certainly glad of it. Back then I suffered the same testosterone fuelled misperceptions of what was genuinely beautiful and attractant within the women I met or was drawn to. These days, the testosterone level is down, which helps, but it's made room in the head and the heart for a genuine inventory of the most desirable things about female human beings:

- their hands are as eloquent as their minds and can create an entire parallel language in the air that draws you inside the words to where the reals tories live. Of course you have to learn to be less self-centered in order witness it.

- they can tell me what they think and feel and dream as easily as saying 'good morning'. That's always awed me.

- they can use words like fabulous, glorious, wonderful, joyful, and loving without them bearing male clunkiness or fey posturing.

- they've learned from a lifetime of living with us guys that being non-judgmental is perhaps the hardest trick in the book, but they're still willing to give it a go, no matter how dopey or slef-centered we behave.

- they smell nice

- when they touch you, even the casual hand on the shoulder, it makes you feel manly, like you matter

- if you are fortunate enough to be wrapped in the arms of a good hearted, strong passionate woman you feel the blessed heat of union that's one part equality, one part harmony, one part ribald vivacity and one part heaven

- they outnumber us

- they believe in magic and possibility and romance despite the calamities we men sometimes cause

- they bear our children and fill our world with life

There's more, of course, but that's enough to refule my jets for a while.

Thank you ladies

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 15, 2010 17:09

Thats really nice:-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 09:23

Thank you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 15:28

I turn 50 two weeks after you!! : )

May I say...I like your view on life and especially your view on women!! You focus on the natural beauty around you instead of all the falseness.

You have a good soul Mushkotay and I look forward to reading more of your postings.