#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > New and want to say hello Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New and want to say hello
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 05:18

Hello everyone! I'm attempting something new and anticipating it will be fun. If you would like to get acquainted and welcome me to this new endeavor, I will look forward to hearing from you.

~~Carmella~~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2005 00:19

This site came highly recommended from a friend. She has met several high quality gentlemen on here. There's hope!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 17:02

Welcome and I look forward to reading all of your posts!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 16:53

Well, this is at least a place you can go where you "kind of" know everyone...unlike those mind-numbing, adolescent "chat rooms" you can just jump into and get assaulted (or ignored...which is worse?) in no time...glad to be here...
Lenchen

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 01:17

scorpio_ice write:

BHappy2 write:
Like you, I am new to this site, but I have found that it's members are a different caliber of people. For twenty bucks, it's worth it, and you will be glad that you did. If not, just think of all the chocolate you save yourself from eating. Take the plunge....

Sound advice Bhappy...it's always a pleasure to see new faces joining in the fun!!

I have read our profile, and I have seen your comments throughout the forum, and I must say that I am flattered by your compliment. Many Thx,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 16:26

BHappy2 write:
Like you, I am new to this site, but I have found that it's members are a different caliber of people. For twenty bucks, it's worth it, and you will be glad that you did. If not, just think of all the chocolate you save yourself from eating. Take the plunge....

Sound advice Bhappy...it's always a pleasure to see new faces joining in the fun!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 16:02

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 18:51

I haven't yet upgraded my membership. I wanted to test it out first.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 12:54

Hi Carmella and welcome!

You will find it fun in here if you join in and post!! New faces are always welcome. Ive been here for a couple of months and have so far survived lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 06:17

hello. i just join 2 weeks ago.Welcome to MM... so far, pretty good. how are u?