#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > MAN WANTED; Who know How to love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
MAN WANTED; Who know How to love
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 04:00

A man; A gentleman that wants to enjoy and have a great, pleasure relationship with a feminine, sophisticate, delicate, romantic, sensual, passionate, open-mind lady to make everything on life. A man that we can share our dream and personal proyects and only being egoist on the sexual aspect because the most that you enjoy, the most pleasure I have. A Blessed God's Son, Who will be my leader to archive our life's mission.
A man; A gentleman that wants to enjoy and have a great, pleasure relationship with a feminine, sophisticate, delicate, romantic, sensual, passionate, open-mind lady to make everything on life. A man that we can share our dream and personal proyects and only being egoist on the sexual aspect because the most that you enjoy, the most pleasure I have. A Blessed God's Son, Who will be my leader to archive our life's mission.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 07, 2005 20:45

Hi Dear ForRent

Thanks for share your feeling with me, you are right, real love can be feel even when we are dress or can be feel through the distance, but is more intense when we conect our spirit with our sense.
What mean NurCity??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 05, 2005 21:46

Hey Baby Girl, You sound like my king of girl!