MAN WANTED; Who know How to love Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Author posted on Oct 31, 2005 at 04:00

A man; A gentleman that wants to enjoy and have a great, pleasure relationship with a feminine, sophisticate, delicate, romantic, sensual, passionate, open-mind lady to make everything on life. A man that we can share our dream and personal proyects and only being egoist on the sexual aspect because the most that you enjoy, the most pleasure I have. A Blessed God's Son, Who will be my leader to archive our life's mission.
    A man; A gentleman that wants to enjoy and have a great, pleasure relationship with a feminine, sophisticate, delicate, romantic, sensual, passionate, open-mind lady to make everything on life. A man that we can share our dream and personal proyects and only being egoist on the sexual aspect because the most that you enjoy, the most pleasure I have. A Blessed God's Son, Who will be my leader to archive our life's mission.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info posted on Nov 07, 2005 at 20:45

Hi Dear ForRent

Thanks for share your feeling with me, you are right, real love can be feel even when we are dress or can be feel through the distance, but is more intense when we conect our spirit with our sense.
    What mean NurCity??
  • View author's info posted on Nov 05, 2005 at 21:46

Hey Baby Girl, You sound like my king of girl!
Follow - Email me when people comment