#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > HORROR DATES Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
HORROR DATES
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 17:24

Well, after two years on the internet on a number of sites, I'm writing a book. Seriously...lol
I hope to have it finished in a few months and still don't know if there will be a final chapter or
"to be continued..."
My horror dates will be included, along with some very pleasant ones as well as some wise counsel and safety advice.
Well, after two years on the internet on a number of sites, I'm writing a book. Seriously...lol
I hope to have it finished in a few months and still don't know if there will be a final chapter or
"to be continued..."
My horror dates will be included, along with some very pleasant ones as well as some wise counsel and safety advice.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 19:19

I don't know how funny it was, but I went out with a date from an internet site, not this one, and towards the end of the evening she proceeded to let me know she was a heroin addict and spent 12 years in the state pen....You never know..:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 18:17

blondeindian, zmano's horror date story took place in a dirty trailer. It's 3 spaces above your posting.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 17:37

huh, trailer park, did i miss something..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 21:43

My girlfriend lives in a trailer park
and her trailer is the cleanest residence I've ever seen. Of course, she runs her own cleaning company!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 21:11

the worse one i had was with a executive here in naples, i loved the guy, cute, well known, rich...but drank way to much sometimes. so we go out dancing and he is pretty loaded and he falls, backwards, on the dance floor, and i helped him up and he says, the floor is wet, ok, i am thinking and i said i have to go to the bathroom so he is standing next to this fake banana tree, i said wait here, i will be right back, next thing i see is the banana tree hitting the floor and him with it, i kept walking to the bathroom laughing until i cried, when i got out of the bathroom the mang. comes up and says, kat, you know we love you and br*d, but he is way to drunk, you have to leave, so i said darling we have to leave now, im ready to go, he said, but darling i want to dance more, and he was doing one of those siding down the wall moves, trying not to laugh, i grabbed him and got the heck out of there, and it is still brought up by the staff. It wasn't as bad as some i have read, but for here it was a scream,and for it to happen to the guy i was with...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 05:07

"crawl" as in live creatures with four, possibly eight legs?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 20:16

gee,lmao, I don't feel so bad now. I met this chick from a different dating site 3 years ago. I drove 30 miles to her place to go out w/her. She seemed real cool and all that good stuff. Well, she was cool, but when i got to her place, it was a trailer park. Her place was neatly arranged, but the furniture and everything was wore out.

Me being a trooper, decided to stay and watch a movie and give her the benefit of the doubt, (the whole time I had a sick feeling)as the lights went out and the movie began, everything started to "crawl". I grabbed my self and left.Immediately.

If I would have had ANY idea....lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 07:55

I can't remember if I told this story on here before or not...But here it goes:
I had been talking to this VERY HOT guy Id met out w/my friend Manual...he too was friends w/this guy Peter...So one night we all decide to go clubbing in Visalia right? Well to my surprise...Peter is getting drunk already off 3 beers. I thought wow I can drink this man under the table or what! Any fast forward to the part where we all go to Peters house...Manual left me there ;) Anyhow Peter and I in his room kissing making out whatever you want to call it! Clothes still fully on! lol I feel this dead weight on me...DAMN he done did passed out on top of me! LOL Im trying to squire out from underneath him...alllllllllllll the sudden I feel this warmth all over me...THE BASTARD PI*SSED ON ME! God I was pi*ssed and yelling at him! You f ing pis*sed on me! He came to, Im yelling at him for something DRY to wear! Called my girlfriend to come get me! Needless to say I never returned any of his calls.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 11:18

Oh gawd, what a funny thread!

My worst date from hell: I was 18. A man called me and said he was so-and-so from the health club where we worked out and could he take me out to dinner? I said . . . okay . . . thinking I knew who this man was, but when he showed up I realized I'd never seen him before . . . I must have confused him with someone else!

But he seemed like a nice guy, and I am a good sport, so I'm thinking, dinner couldn't hurt. I'm dressed up and he's wearing jeans, but . . . what the heck.

So I got in his car and the Date from Hell began. (OK, you are thinking, TGL2005 you are an idiot! I know, what can I say, I was only 18!)

So, he announced we were going to a Rodeo, not dinner. I told him I was hungry, and I have really bad allergies, so . . . ? He appeared not to care, said we could eat later.

So, we got to the rodeo and sat near the front with the hay and the cows and horses and whatnot . . . and I, predicatbly, went into an allergic fit. I WAS ACTUALLY COUGHING UP BLOOD BEFORE HE AGREED TO LEAVE!

But then we drove round and round, he woudln't take me home! He suggested we go to his friend's house in another town. Then he said he was "lost." I whipped out a road map from his glove compartment and realized he was driving AWAY from my house and toward his friend's house and I just about flipped.

That's when the survival instinct kicked in and I ordered him to take the roads I told him to, and get me home, or I was jumping out of the car.

I eventually made it home, unmolested, not to mention hungry, and I never heard from the guy again!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 06:48

One day at Disney World the women above with her boyfriend( me) decided to go out to dinner and pleasure Island in disney world. She started to drink, and after a few too many of these drinks (if you know the she it is not easy to get this person to stop once she starts drinking) Anyhow, At Pleasure Island she befriended a 300 lb biker women and her friends who looked like the actors in the chainsaw massacre ( i mean the killers ) with big motor bike tattoos.her boyfriend waited around on the side for her to finish her escapades with these strange people that she was bumming cigarettes off and hanging with. I could not pull her away from the large biker people,and the drinks and the cigarettes,so he walked away. When he came back 5 mins later I saw here she was kissing a different man on the sidewalk outside one of the bars, assumeing to grab more cigarettes or make me jealous....
Well after that, I went back to the room in the hotel where we were staying.
Our above nut case stayed behind.

Later that night, much later , she was brought back by 3 men employees from the pleasure island bar. The men said she was making a big scene in the bar, and then accused me of leaving her alone and causing the problems in pleasure island . I tried to explain what really happened , but as he did, our drunk decided to take off her clothes and dance naked for them in the BEACH CLUB AT DISNEY WORLD in a $500 night hotel. At that point the 3 men from pleasure island realized what had really happened and consulted the poor me.