#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > IF YOU'RE A RICH WOMAN PLEASE ANWER THIS QUESTION! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
IF YOU'RE A RICH WOMAN PLEASE ANWER THIS QUESTION!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 05, 2006 10:32

Edges...I think you put too much emphasis on spelling--this is not a grammar site. LOL..While it's important to some degree I don't think it reflects how smart a man is or that he would be unable to hold a conversation face to face...most men just hate to type!!! *smiles*

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 01:02

nesara311 write:
What good is spelling if you cant think ????????/ Really......I really dont want to come off as rude ....But just giving some advice ..off course connected to the health ..
How many use flourdide ?
Aspertame ?
Think Vaccines are safe ?
Use pharmucutical meds ?
If you answered yes to any of the above your education is worth as much as the paper it is written on.
All the above are poisens used to make people weak and ill .
So ..really spelling maynot in fact measure IQ or the ability to think or think outside the box youve been put in ..I mean if the first thing you do every morning is poisen your self then we do have a problem...Look around at the health of most people ..Theres a reason for this ......And there is a way to correct it ..as a anti ager ...one who seeks out ways to stay young and healthy, I think I maybe on the right course ,,,minus the spelling lol ...
Hope I helped a few people :)

Ok, again... not to be difficult... but the spelling displayed by the general male demo here is pretty poor... and by the way spelling is definately an indicator of lots of things... such as capacity to hold a conversation about poisons or toxins that we ingest... by the way its not poisens...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 05:29

i think the main reason i 'hang out' with other 'rich people' (as you so put it) is that most people feel insecure around me.. like if they dont have the things i have and what not..

i find if im friends with people that did'nt have the same sort of upbringing as i did they are so nice to your face but they will backstab you so much!

just automaticly think you are 'stuck up'

'rich people' dont do that as often i find..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 15:59

At least there are those who make us laugh and *wonder* if they are for real..remember it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Appreciate the 'off the wall' as well. *grins*
:-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 25, 2006 21:00

Christians do not express themselves the way u do. I think someone stole your brain.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 24, 2006 17:45

Perhaps if you learned to spell, someone may take you up on your deal.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 24, 2006 02:08

When one marries for money or looks alone, they sell a part of their soul. In doing so they miss out on the most incredible rush, better than any drug or feeling or possession it is rare and named love.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 19, 2006 12:49

I can tell u will never find anybodody.
You are so empty that you have to find yourself first. Instead of hiding your photo why u show your face to the world.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 23:55

Right here baby, I'm not rich and I'm not looking for a rich man , I can stand on my own feet thank you very much... Don't need a man to support me just one that knows how to love and stay in love

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 06, 2006 11:29

statuesque4u write:
katiegrlK2B write:
vncnti write:
i will marry any rich woman today\just send your private jet to pick me up, & i will marry you\we dont even have to be introduced\i will meet you when we take the marriage vows\& i will make you happy\(& you will make me happy)\

Is there any oxygen on your planet?

And Katie just what planet do you suppose that is?????

I am not sure, but if ladies send private jets to pick you up, I wanna go for sure!!! BTW, there must be oxygen there or the jet engine wouldn't work...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 18:14

katiegrlK2B write:
vncnti write:
i will marry any rich woman today\just send your private jet to pick me up, & i will marry you\we dont even have to be introduced\i will meet you when we take the marriage vows\& i will make you happy\(& you will make me happy)\

And Katie just what planet do you suppose that is?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 11:47

vncnti write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 29, 2006 16:36

ginnyb write:
So, I am a young-in with "old" money. I am one of those girls who is just realizing I am set for life. I dont like flaunting money, wearing Chanell or spending 200 bucks on a bottle of wine (vien and rediculous). All my friends have less money then I do and I dont care.
This is where it gets complicated. As I get older I have found that OTHER PEOPLE have an issue with me having money. I have this "rich girl" stigma (and have gotten a lot of flack for it), even though most people think I am unweathy until they drive up to my home. When they realize my privlage they belittle my problems, make snide comments and freak out if I buy them a nice gift or take them out to lunch. With a boyfriend its even harder, as when I want to buy him something lavish it becomes an issue of not being able to equally treat me (they hate that) and if you DO find a guy that eats up the gifts and you picking up the tabs you start feeling like you are being used. There is no real happy medium. Dating someone wealthy allows you to treat a guy without threatening his masculenity. Its nice to find someone who can go on a trip for a weekend with, relax, and not have it be a sour point for weeks.
For now, I just try my best to not spend "excessivly" (at a college level)infront of people and give gifts or buy meals on an equal plane. I know this is long, sorry about that... I am semi-passionate because this is how it has been for me since I was 16 and I was told the range rover I was driving was not an average car.

All I have to say, is thank God that Froggy is no longer here because he would be jumping on her, like white on rice. Oh dear, you really need to be careful of what you say on here. There are plenty of low lifes that would love to take you for a ride. Please be careful in this forum.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 21:09

The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of malcontents!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 16:01

alexiaa write:

seattlesunshine write:
alexiaa write:

seattlesunshine write:
alexiaa write:

HelloImDon write:
And some women are just plain men!

And I think you are an A.....Hall.and a bold orangutan definitely not a real man.
go back to your mummies womb and come out as a pleasant person.you horrible inhuman thing.

Wow Alexiaa, You certainly told him!
In more ways than one...................

Sorry darling,
i am never like this, I respect everyone and their space I am what I am. Above it all a beautiful women from top to bottom, and my womenhood is my core being any one to insult this or even come close will face this fury. This orangutan does not realize what it takes to be me , the struggles and anguish we go through just to be me a women, then they make or sorts of stupid comments, A man is respectful, a man is caring and understanding, he is just an animal , a tug, and he can not appreciate if he met me at the street he would not give a tough.and pursued me and licked me over and over again, and would want more.that is if I would give him a chance. But because i have been saying no to him past few days and came out earnest with it the little sh...ts like that who thinks it is entertainment amusement . I hope he will have child like me and continue his amusement, I wonder could he.? Oh no I take this comment back,I dont wish on any child a father like him an Orangutan.an insensetive back of a horse. Lady's beware this street muck.....the little tiny pr....k. Who only few days ago was begging to have a correspondence with me.
by the way I do apologies for lashing out but put yourselves in my position. I did not ask nor deserved his comment.
enough is enough.

Alexiaa, Please do not apologize. My comment was meant as more of a "go girl." Plus I liked the picture you posted with the text--the "aren't I beautiful, but you cannot have me" pic. Got your point across and well.

Thank you sweetie
with the friends like you and Cutiepie
I am seeing the sunshine behind the clouds, and hope to the human kind.
Kisses and bless you all
and are 'nt I beaituful picture does shut the idiots out:and here is one.

Wow sexy lexy! You go girlfriend! You dont have to prove anything to ignorant morons, sweetie. Anyone that knows you, knows how lovely, charming and sincere you are.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 19:27

alexiaa write:

seattlesunshine write:
alexiaa write:

HelloImDon write:

And I think you are an A.....Hall.and a bold orangutan definitely not a real man.
go back to your mummies womb and come out as a pleasant person.you horrible inhuman thing.

Sorry darling,
i am never like this, I respect everyone and their space I am what I am. Above it all a beautiful women from top to bottom, and my womenhood is my core being any one to insult this or even come close will face this fury. This orangutan does not realize what it takes to be me , the struggles and anguish we go through just to be me a women, then they make or sorts of stupid comments, A man is respectful, a man is caring and understanding, he is just an animal , a tug, and he can not appreciate if he met me at the street he would not give a tough.and pursued me and licked me over and over again, and would want more.that is if I would give him a chance. But because i have been saying no to him past few days and came out earnest with it the little sh...ts like that who thinks it is entertainment amusement . I hope he will have child like me and continue his amusement, I wonder could he.? Oh no I take this comment back,I dont wish on any child a father like him an Orangutan.an insensetive back of a horse. Lady's beware this street muck.....the little tiny pr....k. Who only few days ago was begging to have a correspondence with me.
by the way I do apologies for lashing out but put yourselves in my position. I did not ask nor deserved his comment.
enough is enough.

Alexiaa, Please do not apologize. My comment was meant as more of a "go girl." Plus I liked the picture you posted with the text--the "aren't I beautiful, but you cannot have me" pic. Got your point across and well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 15:07

HelloImDon write:

Did you mention something about intelligence and class, in your previous post? NO...I guess it must have been someone else. sorry, my mistake.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 01:17

alexiaa write:

HelloImDon write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 09:21

the goodlife what make an artist
answer an artist is someone who knows that that thay stand apart and speack
the trueth in comment ezmaple(i have nothing more to prove now do i)
and in that has self defeated himself-herself and the rest of the world with out breaking a sweat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 15:15

JONBOYY write:
don't go to school!! join the military for 15yrs. end up in Iraq 3 times get hurt on you last tour and see if any rich woman or poor would talk with ya. most women want a man with a bank roll. damn where are the independent woman at?

YUP! I looked at your profile and you are gooood looooking and possibly had a rough road to follow. ITs nice that youre back home with your daughter and THANX for defending our country!