#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Long distance relationships Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Long distance relationships
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 00:00

Suzan & Jim I have often asked about you two and wondered how every thing was. Well it's nice to have my answer. That was a beautiful post you did and Moon i am not ashamed to say it DID make me cry. It is not often you meet a person you can really call your soul mate but in you two it has happened. I am so proud to have been apart of the forum when we all were talking about so many different things. We had fun no matter what the subject. Mandaly you were alway so funny with a serious note in your post. And FUN you were the very classy lady who could answer with such tact no matter what was thrown at you. I want to wish both of you the very best that life has to offer. May your road be straight and any curves you hit may you always dodge them

May the wind be at your back and the sun on your face, forever.

Love to you both...S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 23:51

HI Stat,
Welcome back..yeah , I m always looking for a deal..matchmaking deals and persons ..that was part of my job ..marriages of companies, investors to financial projects..yeah the mercernary deal broker..lol
well somone has to play Cupid or at least give her a helping hand or even a huge push at times!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 23:44

WWW you are not a lost cause. One day you will turn around and there will be a beautiful woman in front of you. You will be tongue tied(i wanna see that)and she will fall in love with your humour and your wayward smile. I have faith in you. You are a joy to read and always make me laugh. Pay no attention to Bonnie i think she has the nature of "matchmaker"....LOL..S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 21:33

Suzan, Jim ... it feels like an end era. LOL I got a little teary reading your final post. But on the bright side ... You two should be MM's Poster Kids ... testimony that online dating can end up in a fairy tale union. It's inspiring. Love and luck to you two.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 21:29

What a beautiful and inspiring message to send back to the rest here, patiently seeking.
Good Luck and Godspeed to you both

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 18:06

Fun4two & manadalay congratulations. I wish you both all the best. Both of you contributed so much to the forums, and your attempts last week to get them back on track helped alot. We will miss you greatly. Pass that on 1HM. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 01:51

Fun4u and Mandalay..
I m new here too, but was glad to follow Fun's impressive threads and touched base with her and I think you sound like a perfect match.
Congratulations from across the pond..and I don't see why you need to leave this site..views and opinions from happily married couples, especially two such brilliant sound minds, are just as valuable and would certainly give a lot of hope and faith to all who are still searching..
Enjoy your happy union together!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 21:51

You two stand beautifully together. Fairly new here, I wondered. What a beautiful post! Congratulations! I think you've succeeded in making everyone here smile. (which proves you will conquer the world.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 20:59

My congratulations also. We all hope it works out forever and forever. Fun4, if he ever mistreats you, let us know. We will put a hex on him. They work long distance too. lol

ww

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 20:48

Congratulations, my dear friends, you are 2 very special human beings and it was an honor getting to know you and share with you on this Forum. I wish you both the best of luck and all the happiness and love in the world. I'm very very happy for you!!!!!

(ok... I'm going to cry now... it's ok... don't mind me... I'm very sensitive like that... I like to see happy people... snif, snif) ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 20:25

To you both,

Congratulations!
I am so glad you posted this for everyone to read.
Fun4two-I so enjoyed reading your posts. You were always classy and tactful. I did not know you were together and actually told a male friend from this site to ck you out...

Wishing you all the best....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 19:44

What a beautiful message! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together! I've always greatly enjoyed reading your posts - both of you. We will miss you!
:-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 19:35

OMG Suzan and Jim that was absolutely beautiful!! I wish you both the very best that life has to offer and I know you probably are not coming back to check the thread, so I will email this as well! You are a fantastic couple of people and it's destiny that you have met through such a medium. Congratulations and good luck in the sunset!! xoxo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 14:05

rewrite . I am a lost cause.
lol

wwwww

www. My forte has always been to save lost causes and to fight for underdogs..
you might be saved from across the ocean..matchmaking is a favorite sport of mine..
INdeed I m in the midst of redrafting a constitution..not to save the world , for my charity..sorry busy studying the Charities Act 2000..lots of amendments in the light of Tsunami Disaster funds..there is definitely a need for closer supervision of such public funds..people donate without questioning where and how they are used and administered..so I try to play watchdog ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 13:48

Bonnie-..trying to get my 2% here..

Bonnie, you might trying to rewrite the constitutation and get everyone to agree, plus get Saddam to love americans. Far easier than matchmaking (2% fee reference) for me. I am a lost cause.
lol

wwwww

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 10:35

I answered you S. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 01:13

Fun.....write me babe and I will tell you why I said that! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 04:54

well www whe it comes to desks tha is where i stop. Tried that once and boy did i get yelled at for the very sam reason you keep yours that way. I bet that is the only thing that is seven feet high.
Bt we can get one of those little "french" maids to help you. Then you can learn how to talk to lion and six....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 01:39

Stats..you have just the height for www.'s requirement..he sure has a tall order..
..trying to get my 2% here..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 23:33

Stat "I don"t like slobs"

Boy , that lets me out. (slobs). I have to hire someone 7 feet tall just to get things from the top of my desk. Of course, I know where everything is, just can't reach them.
lol
ww