#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Family > Time to kick it UP! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Time to kick it UP!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 22, 2007 22:14

Let's hear it for families! The men and woman out there who work so hard to be good fathers, mothers, brothers, and sisters, etc. We are all so different, but yet have the same needs: Love, warmth, companionship, sex. ( I know that although we are all different, we aall have the same needs. I can say this as an identical twin.
Please during this holiday season remember to honor and cherish you loved ones. Say a prayer for them.
This will be my second year without my husband who died. I have two children and think the world of them. Just a reminder for all of you who have so much to give to others, to do the same.
The Holidays are very, very difficult for many. Who can hear me? Is there anybody else out there you is going through the same.....

God bless us all this Christmas,
MBA Mom to sons Christopher & Elliott

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 11, 2008 09:11

I know it is hard to be single during the holidays.But thank GOD for family. I see you have a great heart and I will pray you find a healing mate.Good luck in your search pretty lady because I feel what you are saying:)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share