#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Difference Between Men & Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Difference Between Men & Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 18:30

1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to
understand her at all.

5. Married men live longer than single men - but
married men are a lot more willing to die.

6. Any married man should forget his mistakes - there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change & she does.

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage & after marriage.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 17:56

slowmotion2000 write:
dam i guess the truth hurts some,face it . the only thing it takes to keep a man happy is a cold beer and some kooty every once in awhile. lol

Red,

This is the one? It isn't gone on my screen...

And for whatever reason it seems, that if you try and edit it later, it will shift the posting order...

To me, I would think this would be offensive to men. Now while we won't go into spell checkers, I do understand that most words that start with "c" and describe female body parts are often met with bad reactions, but it implies that men are but simple creatures that only need two things to be happy... But I guess being a simple creature, I don't find it offensive and I am not quite sure what all the fuss is about?

But it was just a joke, and no, men are really not quite that simple...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 17:02

I keep hearing about this sex thing. Is it something new? I'd like to try it if someone would show me what it's all about. Do people really like it?

ROF...you crack me up, hondo. No matter how long it's been, you know you what's it like and you luv it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 16:20

redhead524 write:

robtest write:
mahoganyangel write:
redhead524 write:
OMG! Where did you come up with this list?! You have had to make most of these up and frankly, shame on you for being so blatantly negatively stereotypical of women.

I found it on the internet...it's meant to be funny...chill out people, don't take it so seriously...jeesh!

Hey Woman! Good to see you still hanging out! See what happens when you are not here to lighten it up... People get way too serious. LOL

I am still LMAO at Redhead chastising SloMo2k... Good Lord Woman! He just admitted what most men think. That is called blatant honesty. Did you object to him saying he enjoyed it, or that he wanted a beer too??? I have actually met Slo, and while he might be a little rough and unpolished on the exterior, he has a heart of gold. A woman would have to search long and hard to find a man that would love her more than this one will... Don't read so much into an off the cuff comment. :o)

Nice to see/hear you again, Rob. Nice new pic! Now, on to your comment about me..

Have you noticed that the crude remark that sparked me has been deleted? Do tell, Slomo...., could it be you recognized it for the crude remark that it was? That would be delightful and indicate you do have some of what Rob suggests.

I am in no way offended by someone saying they enjoy s*e*x*....I'll take a leap here and say most everyone does. And if people like any alcoholic beverage before, during or after - who cares?! That too by itself (since you presented them separately) did not spark me. What I find crude and would hope some men would also take offense to is saying, (paraphrasing since it's gone)"all men want is kootie and a beer". If that's true - and you agree - then it suggests that most men are blatantly lying about their goal for a "real" relationship. I find that very interesting and think women should take note. If that's all men want and women want more (oh, like a real relationship!), then the men would be here talking to themselves, because the fact is, most women can get s*e*x* whenever they want it. We do the choosing in the end. I choose to believe that most men do want more than kootie and a beer. Perhaps I am deluding myself. I would welcome other men's comments on whether or not they agree with that statement.

I'm a little surprised that you don't seem to see how a woman might be offended by that crude remark. Reading too much into it? How could I? It was plain and simple. "Off the cuff" remarks reveal something about a person. Even after your note, Slomo takes a jab at me. Another 'off the cuff' remark that should be waved off? How many crude remarks validate the person is just as they appear?

Slomo, you may be the catch of the century, but your words don't reveal it here. Go ahead, proove me wrong.
T

I keep hearing about this sex thing. Is it something new? I'd like to try it if someone would show me what it's all about. Do people really like it?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 15:58

robtest write:
mahoganyangel write:
redhead524 write:
OMG! Where did you come up with this list?! You have had to make most of these up and frankly, shame on you for being so blatantly negatively stereotypical of women.

I found it on the internet...it's meant to be funny...chill out people, don't take it so seriously...jeesh!

Hey Woman! Good to see you still hanging out! See what happens when you are not here to lighten it up... People get way too serious. LOL

I am still LMAO at Redhead chastising SloMo2k... Good Lord Woman! He just admitted what most men think. That is called blatant honesty. Did you object to him saying he enjoyed it, or that he wanted a beer too??? I have actually met Slo, and while he might be a little rough and unpolished on the exterior, he has a heart of gold. A woman would have to search long and hard to find a man that would love her more than this one will... Don't read so much into an off the cuff comment. :o)

Nice to see/hear you again, Rob. Nice new pic! Now, on to your comment about me..

Have you noticed that the crude remark that sparked me has been deleted? Do tell, Slomo...., could it be you recognized it for the crude remark that it was? That would be delightful and indicate you do have some of what Rob suggests.

I am in no way offended by someone saying they enjoy s*e*x*....I'll take a leap here and say most everyone does. And if people like any alcoholic beverage before, during or after - who cares?! That too by itself (since you presented them separately) did not spark me. What I find crude and would hope some men would also take offense to is saying, (paraphrasing since it's gone)"all men want is kootie and a beer". If that's true - and you agree - then it suggests that most men are blatantly lying about their goal for a "real" relationship. I find that very interesting and think women should take note. If that's all men want and women want more (oh, like a real relationship!), then the men would be here talking to themselves, because the fact is, most women can get s*e*x* whenever they want it. We do the choosing in the end. I choose to believe that most men do want more than kootie and a beer. Perhaps I am deluding myself. I would welcome other men's comments on whether or not they agree with that statement.

I'm a little surprised that you don't seem to see how a woman might be offended by that crude remark. Reading too much into it? How could I? It was plain and simple. "Off the cuff" remarks reveal something about a person. Even after your note, Slomo takes a jab at me. Another 'off the cuff' remark that should be waved off? How many crude remarks validate the person is just as they appear?

Slomo, you may be the catch of the century, but your words don't reveal it here. Go ahead, proove me wrong.
T

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 08:56

Hey Rob! Kinda miss you folks but duty calls. I did ask for my profile to be removed from the site and discontinued my membership, however, I still had winks and emails being sent to me. I had to sign back up (the free, limited membership route), changed my profile, removed my photos and guess what? I still received a wink...Oh God! when will it end...go figure!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 21:36

awe rob don't pay any attention too her,it was probly the hot flashes.lol
feeling a little cavemanish to night. ugh uugh lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 09:26

mahoganyangel write:
redhead524 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 07:02

redhead524 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 13:56

redhead524 write:
In a conversation in the past few days, a similiar subject came up, and it reminded me of a few differences between men & women, so I just wanted to add a few to the mahagony's list. They may not be as funny, but could be something to think about.

1. Notice how quickly they have found treatment and cure for prostate cancer? Funny how fast things work if the big "C" even gets near a man's 'manhood'. Why haven't they figured out how to stop cutting off women's breasts?

2. I just heard a news flash the other day that a study revealed some correlation (not very detailed) between ED and heart disease. How convenient to now have that corrected AND covered by insurance. Dang, I think small breasts could be linked to some disease so insurance will cover implants! (although just to be clear, I'm not looking for them)

3. How is it men have hair coloring that only takes 5 minutes and women's takes 25 minutes?

Perhaps it is true, and men do control the world, or most of it. Times are changing though, hang on women are starting to make a difference. The playing "field" is becoming more even as we speak.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 17:09

mahoganyangel write:
1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to
understand her at all.

6. Any married man should forget his mistakes - there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change & she does.

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage & after marriage.

Very Interesting!! 4 me some of these may be true.. I think 9 & 10 are personal favorites.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 16:28

In a conversation in the past few days, a similiar subject came up, and it reminded me of a few differences between men & women, so I just wanted to add a few to the mahagony's list. They may not be as funny, but could be something to think about.

1. Notice how quickly they have found treatment and cure for prostate cancer? Funny how fast things work if the big "C" even gets near a man's 'manhood'. Why haven't they figured out how to stop cutting off women's breasts?

2. I just heard a news flash the other day that a study revealed some correlation (not very detailed) between ED and heart disease. How convenient to now have that corrected AND covered by insurance. Dang, I think small breasts could be linked to some disease so insurance will cover implants! (although just to be clear, I'm not looking for them)

3. How is it men have hair coloring that only takes 5 minutes and women's takes 25 minutes?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 21:55

ohh it's ok for ta all too talk that way.its the truth any one who has been married knows that when wemon want,loven flows.see i don't realy care what you think of me .from what i have read on here ,some of ya are being two faced.if that was what i wanted beleave me i know where to get it. and i didn't discribe a prince,i discribed a man.not a prince and don't want to be one. i don't live in a fairy tail.the truth is wemen use what they have just like men.some think their all that ,i don't i'm a man,mess up all the time not perfect not gonna try to be,just gonna live.lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 17:30

Hey, slowmotion, the truth doesn't hurt. But sorry to say, that "prince" you described in your profile is really a frog.....the question just provided the opportunity for you to reveal yourself.

If all you want out of a woman is what you described here (vs what's in your profile), you surely shouldn't need to be on this site. I'm sure there's still a few out there who share your cave man views.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 20:47

dam i guess the truth hurts some,face it . the only thing it takes to keep a man happy is a cold beer and some kooty every once in awhile. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 16:49

I don't dispute that there are differences between the sexes. We are from Venus and they are from Mars. There are fundamental differences between men & women. Yet in spite of the differences, do not most desire to connect with that special someone from the opposite sex?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 07:42

mahoganyangel write:

understand her at all.

they have a winnie and we have a peepee,lol