#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Foreign Ladies for Marriage > Be Very Cautious (a true story) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Be Very Cautious (a true story)
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 10, 2009 07:09

I met a man some years ago who was desperate to find someone to round out his life. To make a long story short he found an Asian girl who after a brief courtship professed to care. He married her and on their wedding day he was touched when the girl became emotional and began to cry. Fast Forward. They'd been married for 11 years. They had a son and two beautiful homes and he had set her up in a successful business importing silk flowers. His life so he thought couldn't be better. A day after their 11th anniversary she presented him with divorce papers. He was dumbstruck. She had given him no clues. He couldn't understand how this could be happening. He thought she loved him (remember she cried at the wedding)and he asked her WHY. She said she cried because she knew how divorce laws worked and in order to benefit from this marriage she would have to spend the next 11 years with him in order for the courts to consider it a long term marriage for the purposes of asset sharing.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2011 12:15

That's what prenups are for.  His own problem for marrying without one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 19, 2011 03:45

cheat me 11 years as long as i caN f4k dat long

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2011 08:00

like please. just your head. if all she wanted is half his asset, there's no point of producing 2 kids. and 11 years.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2011 16:40

Nag, this is not a true story! Maybe a joke or a highly distorted version or the lady is a loony! Who would have such a wonderful life and throw it all away, particularly if the guy is good in bed as well? C'mon guys something is wrong with this picture, period!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2011 08:13

hahahahahaha this is a joke...well, I have to analyse this as a fun joke hahahahaha....you guys take life toooooo seriously. lets laugh and make this world less miserable.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 21, 2009 11:59

She is never going to be happy, because her soul is brocken! And money it is not all what we need in this life. I'm from Ukraine and was married to guy from TX, he passed away after 8 month it was shock for me, because he was only49 and I have never hear from him that he had a heath problem, but yes one day he had a strock, we went to Providens. They was so slow, check if he have any inshurans, he had no health no life inshurans. I was so frustrated and scared, didn't understud language and what was going on. His supervisor was with us, so I had someone who helped to realise what happen. At the Providanse some thing get wrong, they did gave him shot that stoped his hart,was too powerful for Randy. Lawers couldn't do any thing, fite with Providanse not easy! So this story not only about how man should be coutious, but how could be hard to handle the this kind of situations for the foreing some one without knowing what to do in the country you do not know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 24, 2009 11:51

it sounds so much like one of Aesop's fables it is scary!!
Bubblegumy:

He did get 11 years...of waste and lies. If the story is true ( second hand stories can be a bit distorted, they lose details as they are passed on)it proves determination, manipulation, skillful scheming and acting skills since he had no idea what was going on. I guess she could have made much more putting those skills into a career.
Ladies,gents what type of job would sby with that profile land??
Shall we take a guess???hmm?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 21, 2009 02:34

Eleven years of what ? - a lie, deceit, and fraud . Such women should have in life what they deserve .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 01, 2009 04:50

HE GOT 11 YEARS DIDN"T HE:)..IT COULD BE WORSE SO THANKS GOD SHE JUST WALKED AWAY :)