#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Miss December Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Miss December
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 17:23

Hello all.My name is Jenna and I just joined this club this week out of curiosity.I have been seperated for some time but don't like the attention from dating so I figured I would do it without men all over me.I love to chat so if you are interested and have instant messaging hit me up..I love reading and I am just now working on my first novel.I am also just starting to dive into working again.No i am not a millionaire.I am modeling for independent phoographers here in the massachusetts area.Life is good.I am only looking for frinds and only from those with pictures so if you are looking for something else,you are headed in the wrong direction.I'm looking to chat it up with you so if you have the time...Im the new girl next door.Ttyl.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 10:07

lostandlonely01 write:
Hello all.My name is Jenna and I just joined this club this week out of curiosity.I have been seperated for some time but don't like the attention from dating so I figured I would do it without men all over me.I love to chat so if you are interested and have instant messaging hit me up..I love reading and I am just now working on my first novel.I am also just starting to dive into working again.No i am not a millionaire.I am modeling for independent phoographers here in the massachusetts area.Life is good.I am only looking for frinds and only from those with pictures so if you are looking for something else,you are headed in the wrong direction.I'm looking to chat it up with you so if you have the time...Im the new girl next door.Ttyl.

Welcome Jenna. You will still have the same problem here. Beautiful ladies have men all over them wherever they are. Beatiful area you are from. I used to go through there a lot when I was stationed in New Hampshire.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share