#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Action & adventure > Welcome to littlered 's Bar !! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Welcome to littlered 's Bar !!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 08, 2008 21:03

Okay, the bar is open"... I have always wanted to be a bar tender.. and have my boobs hang out.. lol, remember we are all adults here and laughter is the best medicine...Come on in and tell me your fears... your dreams ... and your passion, Tell me about interesting times , and places.. lol,, dont forget the jokes and keep all smiles in the bar,, no bar fights,, lol,, Tell me about jobs .... Talk to me about family... friends... lovers... inlaws...and of course what erks ya, and Maybe just maybe, there could love contections here,, I dont see a place where anyone here talks or chats,, just looking for a chat thing going on here and people respond to it,, no one plays, I want to play,, lol, Iam bored right now,, cant ya tell.., hee hee see yal' around,, and yes I did say yal' sorry,, its a southern thing... so who watch the game.. Basketball, duke, carolina, what ya think, who where you for.. see ya again for now.. littlered
pss.. who is paying for the tab!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 08, 2009 21:28

Hey lil red! Ill have a shot of your southern Comfort! Nice view! I've been IN Florida now 5 years and I guess it's about as good a place to be as anywhere in the USA these says. Probabaly much better than the North I was born in where its probabaly already breezy and sweaters coming out. I grew up in Virginia, so i can tolerate the heat; and still there's the dang Humidity!
I must admit, my first hurricane's were awe inspiring! Something about seeing tall trees batting the ground in 2 directions like a cartoon does wonders for the sense of wonder! Nasty aftermath and killed several insurance companies dead!
Anyway, none of that since so maybe it was a once in a lifetime! All the somber about the economy has people even drinking at home, all the nightlife places are losing money these days!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 09, 2008 22:03

Quoting littlered63:

Okay, the bar is open"... I have always wanted to be a bar tender.. and have my boobs hang out.. lol, remember we are all adults here and laughter is the best medicine...Come on in and tell me your fears... your dreams ... and your passion, Tell me about interesting times , and places.. lol,, dont forget the jokes and keep all smiles in the bar,, no bar fights,, lol,, Tell me about jobs .... Talk to me about family... friends... lovers... inlaws...and of course what erks ya, and Maybe just maybe, there could love contections here,, I dont see a place where anyone here talks or chats,, just looking for a chat thing going on here and people respond to it,, no one plays, I want to play,, lol, Iam bored right now,, cant ya tell.., hee hee see yal' around,, and yes I did say yal' sorry,, its a southern thing... so who watch the game.. Basketball, duke, carolina, what ya think, who where you for.. see ya again for now.. littlered
pss.. who is paying for the tab!!

quess no one is thirsy.. lol..