#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Just want to have FUN! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Just want to have FUN!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 14:52

It seems like a lot of people on this site (yes I literally JUST joined) are out to find "The One." I'm out just to have a nice time, a fling. Something fun, care free. Ect, ect.

Just wondering if anyone else is like that out there?
Of course I'M the one who isn't the millionare ;)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2012 08:30

When I first started dating after my divorce, I was only seeking to have fun.  As time goes by dating gets old (and expensive) and you just want to settle down.  At least that is my viewpoint.  Good luck to you.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2011 16:32

Yes that's exactly why I came here for. I'm new too, and just learning the site.
I feel life is Que Serra Serra, always been that way, and always very happy and proud of my achievements. But I don't feel this site will serve my needs. I traveled so much in my life, I want to stay put.
Since it's almost New Years, I'm going to a Street Dance, have some munchies. $100 bucks for a street dance - they got to be out of their minds - but life is too short to worry,

so I wish you a Happy New Year and have phun and that fling which shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, you are very beautiful.
XOXO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2011 05:08

You are young and beautiful and want to enjoy life,, thats the way it should be. So live it up !!
enjoy the ride.