#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > english rose hoping someone can look past distance.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
english rose hoping someone can look past distance....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 19, 2010 22:58

Well i'm new on here and don't seem to be having anyone view my page, i have a feeling it's because the majority of men on here are american and only searching america.... so my question...... is distance a problem? x

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 11, 2010 16:14

Depends on the man's point of view on whether or not he feels that the woman is well worth the extra mileage.  Out of curiosity, I read your profile before turning back to here and some of what you posted is a little puzzling (that's what happens when old school meets young school) but IF I understood what you said...and IF I were around your age...I would give it some serious thought about starting a relationship with you.  Just hang in there.  You're bound to catch some young lad's eye.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 07, 2010 19:38

If there is a real connection between two people, distance should never be something to pose a problem. I myself have no problem with distance. If it is meant to be, all works out in the end =)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 17, 2010 20:10

I am in T.O Distance is not a problem

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share