#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > So Where Are You? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
So Where Are You?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 18, 2005 10:59

I have tried many of these things and have had no luck.Who really wants a down to earth,family oriented,a great cooker and someone to back each other up kinda people.Yes I'm a redhead,but who doesn't have an attitude every once in awhile???lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 21, 2005 13:29

...millionaire or not when love and lust are of the game distance is not an issue....LOL

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 20, 2005 17:11

I hear ya Alpine! I think long distance relationships are difficult when on the same continent...throw an ocean in between, and I'd say the odds of it working are 1 in a million.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 20, 2005 14:48

One of the sad (or annoying!) features of too many of these sites is that they are North American based. So if you are lucky enough you find someone on your wavelength, then the distances can be problematic.

E.g. I may find someone else who loves the mountains and/or books, but it's an awful long way from Scotland to the Rockies.

Long-distance relationships are difficult at the best of times, even more so if one or more parties has children 'in-situ'.

The answer - short of a personal lear jet (which is outwith most people's means on this site, even if they are classed as "millionaires"!) - well I wish I knew.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 18, 2005 12:59

Likeable, I have a male friend here who is not on MM, but other dating sites and in June is flying to China to meet a lady, because he says the same thing you do...
It's tough. I guess we all have our own fussy perceptions of what we are and are not attracted to. Consequently we get over looked or we over look another great person.