#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Jealous White Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Jealous White Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 22, 2007 05:40

About a year ago I go out of a 3 year relationship with a beautiful, wonderfull black woman. Never even thought about or race differences and we were both very much a part of each others lives. Now here is the thing. I do not have a preference to race when dating. I had 2 women in the past year(one white and one hispanic) that broke off the relationship immediately after finding out I was with a black women. I can honestly say that I was shocked until I realized just how ignorant they were. And I couldn't say that I had not just as ignorant when I was younger. Has anyone else encountered this?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2011 08:45

I don't about the motive suggested by the topic title but I am glad both of you are doing well. Marriage is a great alternative; perhaps, you should polish a great relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 06, 2010 14:53

Those women who broke off the relationship with you did you a favor.  They showed you how very shallow and provincial they truly are.  There is so much that this world has to offer to us all.  Imagine consisting on a diet of one thing, or living in a world where everything was one color...how boring would that be!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 14, 2010 20:35

I agree.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 12:43

ur gorgoeus

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 29, 2009 21:25

WOW SOME OF THESE POST ARE FROM 2007/2008. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A WEEK BUT, I DONT KNOW AM I FALLING BACK IN TIME (SCARY THOUGHT). WOW IM FROM MINNESOTA I GUESS I DIDNT REALIZE HOW PEOPLE ARE STILL STUCK ON RACE. MY GOD WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT ITS DANG NEAR 2010 YALL. WAKE UP......WAKE UP....  I BETTER FIND ANOTHER WAY TO DATE BECAUSE, THIS IS DEPPRESSING, EVERY ONE IS COMPLAINING AND, STILL TALKING ABOUT THE COLOR OF SKIN. OH BY THE WAY MY CARMEL SKIN IS OUT RIGHT BEAUTIFUL, PEOPLE PAY FOR A TAN TO BE MY COLOR. BLACK IS SO BEAUTIFUL, WHITE IS TOO. I LOVE YOU ALL ON HERE BUT, YOU ALL HAVE TO GET WITH THE TIME'S  FEEL ME.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.... STAY UP AND BE BLESSED.             PEACE,  MISS NITA..........                                      MY CUTE DAUGHTER BELOW.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 20, 2009 21:44

Well,this is one white woman who is not jealous!!! Let me enlighten all you for a moment...I could care less what the opposite sex or race thinks of me dating outside of my race.I have been with my black man for three years and we are very happy.We have endured whispers and stares, but i don't let that deter me from loving my man or him loving me.We fulfill each other to the fullest and at the end of the day it is his shoulder i lay my head on.All this hostility regarding interracial dating is so overrated.I definately don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.So if dating outside of my race is what it takes for me to find my happiness then that is what i will do. And as far as us "white women" being jealous?? Come on now...they want to classify their actions and demeanor as being jealous, but i think the truth here is that their afraid to step outside the box!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 25, 2009 16:45

I can honestly say most black women wouldn't do all that. Its our society that teaches us black people are the cooties. Its hurtful and disgusting. But the funny thing is, with all those people in the world I can still get what I want...

My anger and confusion is futile...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 07, 2009 08:36

I have dated out side my race,as well as dated within my race. It make me no different the color. But I did have black men asking me why I was dating a white guy,I guess a black man not good enough for you.Then as usually I had to defend my choose. which I feel I shouldn't have to.I also think this thinking goes back to slavery,where the white master,had black slaves women,and had babies with them.but the Black man couldn't protect his woman or had anything to say about it. Then told not to look at there white woman. so that thinking come down generation,and that DNA is in bedded in our thinking..so when a black man see a white man with a black woman, it like this white man is taking our black women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 31, 2009 12:21

i think so too, that white women are jelous of black women, but in some cases black women are jeous of white women. when successful men date out of their race, it always rubs women of the same race of the man the wrong way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 17, 2008 16:21

GTR- very well stated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 15, 2008 22:00

At the end of the day, it all comes back to some people needing to feel superior to others. Sad to say, woman on woman hate is nothing new. Some will choose race to base it on, for others it will be beauty, income, status, family origin, company kept, or whatever suits the moment. It's all insecurity and all ridiculous! If some woman thinks you're "tainted" or something because you have been with women of other races, she isn't worth worrying about. Black people get it too. They are accused of being "sell outs" or worse if they happen to fall for someone of a different race. Black women are accused of being jealous or of "hating on" white women for "stealing" their men if we date a successful black man. It is all so ignorant and I'd like to think that the majority of us women (regardless of our race) do not hold any of these opinions.

As a white woman who dates outside her race often, I have experienced the same thing from a few white men. The thing is, I will not date a white man who would only date a white woman. It's too close minded in this day and age. It's a form a racism that people still make excuses for. I'm all for having physical preferences, but its obvious with a little probing if the issue runs deeper than that.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 31, 2007 12:56

I agree. I have encountered the same thing. However, I ignore the stares and continue in the moment. Men are men, and women are women, no matter what. I enjoy the attention, I do not worry about what others think at this point in the game.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 30, 2007 10:35

I stand corrected on the title. Maybe racist is the better word to use.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 18, 2007 09:29

This topic should just be called JEALOUS WOMEN.
The issue with women in general and finding the correct guy is all the "expectations" and "thoughts" of what OTHERS place on YOUR relationship.

I have been hated on (and so have all of you I am sure), by all types of women of all colors and it all sucks just the same.

Just because a white woman may hate on a black one does Not ALWAYS mean because she is Black. Just because a black woman hates on a white woman does not mean because she is black. Sometimes women just HATE other WOMAN!! Not really about what color she is but WHAT SHE HAS. (usually a man the lady wants!)

Nature of the beast...for whatever reason. RACE is just an EXCUSE and or ANOTHER reason used in the hate game.

I have dated in and out of my race. I have more CULTURAL issues such as RELIGION when dating men.

I grew up in a Catholic Family and have to broaden the horizon to find the right man....do I hate others because they are Not Catholic or dated a jewish woman or an athiest before me?

Now that would be ridiculous wouldnt it!?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 11, 2007 10:49

I'm not quite sure exactly how you would like me to word the title. Should it be racist white women? And I have to add that there are many white women that have no problems with it so I am really ONLY referring to the women that did. So, it may be appropriate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 10, 2007 17:36

I am sorry this happened to you... but you could find a better title for this posting...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 24, 2007 21:05

yes, dated both black &white, married white divorice 16 yrs later, black men tent to have a problem with my past, you notice there are no family pic on the site, yes I'am very proud of my family but my children are grown, I pay close attention to the word in people profile, this is a real problem.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 24, 2007 06:28

Hoping the title was just a joke, because otherwise you really should consider your wording better in the future. Jealous, hell no, nothing in your post that would indicate that was why they dumped you. Racists, maybe, but still, nothing in your post to clearly be able to tell. I would want to know more about the specific woman. For all I know, she had an STD that these other women were aware of.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 10, 2007 16:51

I have felt tension from white women when I've dated white men before. However, none have said anything to me face-to-face, but I could always tell that some were not comfortable knowing that I was with a white man. I have also felt some serious tension from black men, including the ones that date white women, when they have seen me out with white men. I don't care anymore. I feel as long as the person I'm out with is treating me with respect and we're having a good time enjoying each other's company, that's all that matters. It's these people's loss for being uneducated enough to realize that people are people regardless of race and that race should be at the bottom of the list of why you should or shouldn't date someone.

Available only
to logged in members