#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Foreign Men and African American Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Foreign Men and African American Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 20, 2006 04:25

I get most of my replies from men from abroad. I am starting to get the feel because there are cultural difference between European and American men. I feel the men from abroad are most relaxed about dating women of other races.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 02:42

I agree with rob, Play safe, I guess that works both ways does it not!
I guess you can call me Foreigner from England...lol!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 14:40

All men are the same...except for preferences......Now I don't know about African American women as am not one....but here in the UK....I do have a lot of guys...both foreign and otherwise....talk to me...and try to get me out on a date...perhaps...there is something about you that attract them....you never know.
Talking about African men...and scamming women.......it is not just them that do that.....it could well be...your ex...that took everything from your home when you left the house...or a friend...that stole from you....etc
It's not all African men that are bad....some are....others just work hard...like you and I. I have seen and witnessed a friend...get taken for a ride by an American...Caucasian....including her bank account emptied...for him to have the lifestyle he was accustomed to.....it's everywhere.
Just date or chat with the ones that you feel are right for you...and don't judge everyone with the same stick.

My two pence.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 23:25

I aggree with Rob.I have had experiences on other sites where African men have used white handsome pics to construct profiles. The first sign of it would be very bad grammer and spelling.The alrm bells begin to ring then when a supposedly caucasian man living in e. Texas or Florida cannot speak good English if he claims he is from the US for instance. I have used these 2 states because they seem to be the popular states used. They almost always say they are CEO's or some manager of some sort. When challenged they then go silent or log off if we have got as far as getting to know ech other by msn. So be warned look out for these characteristics. On a particular site I caught 2 complained to the webadministartors but never got a anyacknowledgement it made me question the intergrity of the site itself. I felt it was set up for this purpose.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 08:33

No offense to the legitimate foriegn men on the site, but you need to be careful that your respondees are not scammers looking for a monetary handout!

Be careful, it is a rough world(internet) out there!!!

Good Luck in Your Search!