#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > A simple test for female / males Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A simple test for female / males
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 12, 2007 01:32

1) are you looking for a long term or dates when you say your looking for long term.

2) Is your picture of you and taken within the last year.

3) Are you looking for money and or looks or are you looking for a friend first.

4) can give one quality that is a priority. ie (friend,travel etc)

5) how many e-mails and/or telephone calls would convince you to visit the other person in another state.

6) What would you do if the other person asked for money to save their life.

7)How many lies will you overlook before you quit responding.
8) what proof do you ask for before you get Internet involved.

9)do you ask for a reference to make sure they are who they say they are.

10) what questions will you ask before you talk to them on the telephone)ie.. how long have you been out of your last relationship,how long did it last and why did you break up)

11) You can add questions to this post

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2011 03:55

Long-term, marriage.

The picture is 2 months old.

Friend, wife.

Priority:
I want to live in the native country of my wife.
I want to leave Germany and live in another state.
If the woman wants to live with me in Germany, the woman must have a lot of money.

Very few e-mails, if the contact is honest.

If we are a married couple and we love each other, I would give a lot of money.
If we live in different states, I do not send the friend money to the native country.

2 Lies.

8/9.
I do not know any effective check over the Internet.
One can falsify many data over the Internet.
I want to see the person over a webcam.

Where you live (State, Place)?
If you are married or alone?
If you are working or have a company?
Do you have/want children?
I was married until 5 years ago.
The marriage lasted for 2 years.
The woman has left me, we got divorced.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 09:04

1) are you looking for a long term or dates when you say your looking for long term.

-Not entirely sure yet, maybe a little of both. I would have to see where things goes.

-Yes.

3) Are you looking for money and or looks or are you looking for a friend first.

-You have to be friends in order to make a good relationship work well and to make it last, but I also do believe that there has to be some physical attraction as well. I have to also enjoy looking at the person I am with. (I have had bad experiences with this area.)

-Not quite sure yet, still in its development stages...

5) how many e-mails and/or telephone calls would convince you to visit the other person in another state.

-When I have found a comfort level with the person.

-Depends on certain criteria...

-I don't like lies...Lies destroy relationships...

-Not sure...

-References?...

10) what questions will you ask before you talk to them on the telephone)ie.. how long have you been out of your last relationship,how long did it last and why did you break up)

-Why ask about past relationships? That is bad news...

-Not right now...maybe later.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 00:45

ABSOLUTELY dates that have potential to lead to LONG TERM...I do not date for the sake of dating.

ABSOLUTELY..within the last month

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Someone with similar background, social class and accomplishments who is as financially savvy and rather debt free such as myself.

Looks matter but the love of my life was not the love of my life or love at first sight...until I got to know him at best, I thought he was rather average looking guy who was super fun to be around. Once I got to know him and feel in love, I could not stop nor did I want to stop thinking about him, seeing his face or being in his arms.

Real relationships always start out as friends, remain friends and then some unless a woman has no respect for her body. When a man really digs you he will wait and be admiring you every step of the way and wondering what he can say or do next to impress you enough so you will agree to commit to him for an exclusive LTR.

ABSOLUTELY

HE'D HAVE TO VISIT ME FIRST..AND IF REALLY INTERESTED HE CERTINALLY WILL NOT MIND ONE BIT

I'D GIVE A BODY PART IF I HAD TO.....ONCE I FIND THE RIGHT MAN I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM......TRUST ME WHAT I SEEK, IS NOT AT ALL EASY TO FIND.

A RED FLAG IS A RED FLAG......DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON

HUH? WHAT IS INTERNET INVOLVED? DEFINE PLS

9) do you ask for a reference to make sure they are who they say they are.

VALIDATION COMES IN TIME WHEN AND NEED BE....REFERENCES CAN LIE JUST THE SAME

BEFORE WE MEET? IF ALL YOU WANT IS A BOOTIE CALL, LET ME KNOW NOW....AFTER WE MEET I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ALL KINDS OF THINGS. WANT IS MORE IMPORTANT, SEX, MONEY RESPECT, LOVE, ETC...WHAT TYPE OF PARENTS DID YOU HAVE? WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM THIER MARRIAGE? WHAT KIND OF CHILDHOOD DID YOU HAVE? ARE YOU CLOSE WITH FAMILY? HOW LONG HAVE YOU MAINTAINED FRIENDSHIPS? WHAT DIRRECTION ARE YOU HEADED IN? IDEALY WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 1.3.5.10.15.20 YEARS? ARE YOU OK WITH NOT HAVING CHILDREN IN COMMON? DO YOU OWN YOUR HOME? ARE YOU DEBT FREE-HAVE GOOD CREDIT SCORES? A SAFE DRIVER? LOVE YOUR MOM TO DEATH BUT PUT WIFE AND KIDS FIRST? ARE YOU GOOD WITH YOUR HANDS-A DIYer? WHAT ARE YOUR CHARACTER FLAWS? DO YOU HAVE ANY BAD HABITS? WHAT SI THE NICEST THING YOU HAVE EVR DONE FOR SOMEONE? WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING YOU EVER HAD TO TELL A LOVED ONE? ....My LIST IS ENDLESS...I WANT TO REALLY GET TO KNOW SOMEONE AND SEE HOW MUCH I LIKE THEM AS A HUMAN BEING.

NOPE, I HAVE CRAMPS FROM TYPING SO MUCH ALREADY I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO DO A SPELL CKECK :D

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 01, 2009 23:16

I'm looking for a relationship which start from a date to comes to long term while taking time to know each other. (Would you think in having a long term relation before even having a single date?)

Yup! I'm a furry animal with glasses.

Friends come before money... and even can help making money. ;) While money help in getting contact, friends are long term contacts. Both aren't necessary for the other, but still helps.

Love
The number isn't important. It's the content of each call/email that got any meaning.

H?! I'll answer by telling a story of mine : I crossed a bum in the street who was asking for some change to buy himself a coffee. Seeing that he can't stay on his 2 foots from being drunk, I asked him what he would put in his coffee so that I can go buy him one myself. He told me to go *censored* myself. I crossed another bum who was asking for one coin, whatever it is. He was asking with a clean language and offering his thanks whenever he get something or not. I gave him a dollar and he offered me a present : a piece of rumble he made off trash. It was quite flashy and well made, but I refused and ask him to sell it for some more money. Actually, both were bum, but each one had a different reason and way of asking for help. That is my answer to the question. (This story is real)

2 lies : my first is a warning. My second is a good bye.

For chatting : Nothing
For meeting : a discussion in which I can hear her voice. (and maybe seeing her thought a web cam isn't a bad idea either)

Is a phone number a reference? XD

I never ask about past relationship or other sad events. I'm mostly asking for current fashion she likes and what she think she'll do in the upcoming days or weeks, etc.

11) How far would you go to meet someone?
If I chatted, exchanged email and even call each other until both parties think it's time to meet each other, I could relocate if needed. I got no child and nothing to loose from traveling for a relationship. BUT, I wouldn't pay the whole bill. When traveling for love, it's a 50/50 investment!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 11, 2008 17:36

sapphiren write:
1) are you looking for a long term or dates when you say your looking for long term. --- If I say I am looking for long term then I am looking for long term.

2) Is your picture of you and taken within the last year. --- Two months ago

3) Are you looking for money and or looks or are you looking for a friend first. ---- Neither money or looks, looking for someone charming, that??s most important, but it is always a plus if he looks good to.

4) can give one quality that is a priority. ie (friend,travel etc) ---- I don't know

5) how many e-mails and/or telephone calls would convince you to visit the other person in another state. --- Enough for me to trust the person

6) What would you do if the other person asked for money to save their life. --- Depends on if the person were lying

7)How many lies will you overlook before you quit responding. ----- Probably none, but kinda depends on the lie.

8) what proof do you ask for before you get Internet involved. ---- I don't know

9)do you ask for a reference to make sure they are who they say they are. --- No but you do ask for some kind of proof before meeting the person.

10) what questions will you ask before you talk to them on the telephone)ie.. how long have you been out of your last relationship,how long did it last and why did you break up) ----- You focus too much about what to ask. I think more about when it feels right.

Re:
Your smarter than almost all people my age. Michael

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 11, 2008 17:34

Hi,,, Your more wise than people my age. Congradulations.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 25, 2007 14:02

1) are you looking for a long term or dates when you say your looking for long term. --- If I say I am looking for long term then I am looking for long term.

2) Is your picture of you and taken within the last year. --- Two months ago

3) Are you looking for money and or looks or are you looking for a friend first. ---- Neither money or looks, looking for someone charming, that??s most important, but it is always a plus if he looks good to.

4) can give one quality that is a priority. ie (friend,travel etc) ---- I don't know

5) how many e-mails and/or telephone calls would convince you to visit the other person in another state. --- Enough for me to trust the person

6) What would you do if the other person asked for money to save their life. --- Depends on if the person were lying

7)How many lies will you overlook before you quit responding. ----- Probably none, but kinda depends on the lie.

8) what proof do you ask for before you get Internet involved. ---- I don't know

9)do you ask for a reference to make sure they are who they say they are. --- No but you do ask for some kind of proof before meeting the person.

10) what questions will you ask before you talk to them on the telephone)ie.. how long have you been out of your last relationship,how long did it last and why did you break up) ----- You focus too much about what to ask. I think more about when it feels right.