#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Opinions on people with various profiles on other sites! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Opinions on people with various profiles on other sites!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 12:15

What happened to the original post from that guy?? I didn't know you could delete your comments after they are posted.....that's a new one to me.

He obviously is on those sex sites!! I don't know about anyone else, but I tried lots of different sites and this is the only one that worked for me to find a mate. Although my current guy was using the same others.....go figure! (This is the one we met on though) I tried eHarmony.com and it was a waste of money....and no FUN!! I am still on Match.com and meeting lots of women friends from there, but it's boring next to this site. I tried SingleMe.com and was extremely disappointed. That site is more for young people and morons. The quality just wasn't there. I have a pic on Hot or Not as well....and that is fun and a good boost for the ego ;-) People rate you and you can see how people view you....if you are hot or not! You can also meet people from there, but the profiling SUCKS.

Anyway, since the guy that started this string deleted his comment...then use it to tell what sites you tried and how they compare to this one! The goal is to find someone and who wants to waste money on some site that doesn't give results?? That's why I like this one.....it's got high entertainment value, is not expensive and has the most interesting people than I have seen on other sites! Luckily they keep improving the functionality, it was terrible before! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 12:42

what is up with deleting your comment on here...especially the one that started the topic?? come on now...the truth shouldnt hurt ;)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 12:51

LOL and the reason for you knowing that is...?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 29, 2005 22:04

I would assume that people are on the various sites until they find that special one they have chemistry with...and until then they are keeping the more reserved, kind of person you introduce to your momma, profile on the sites they hope to find this person on...and until then they are looking for someone they can use the handcuffs and whip cream on the sex sites...
Of course my first smart reply was to ask "how did you know they were on the sex sites unless you were too?" haha...guess that is when we decided to let someones past be their past if they are important enough to be with...and if they like to make things spicey in the bedroom, try it with them...you might like it