#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Family > Im not having good luck with this site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Im not having good luck with this site
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 03, 2005 23:38

Im looking for the right person to set my heart aflame and make my world a new and differant place and its not about money to me its all about the heart and mind of one I nedd someone to share my deepest thoughts and dreams and someone who will except me for the great woman i am and treat me like ive always deserved. Im widowed and just want to start over are you the one?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 20:29

I am not having any luck either. I guess the men are looking for sex. Not really sure. But I get a lot of responses on other sites. Are there any men looking for a good woman who wants to build a relationship that is not based on sex? I am willing to travel/relocate for the right guy.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 12, 2005 22:57

I have to agree...all I am finding on this site is men that want model. A perfect looking girl that can give him a good image. That is really to bad!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 03, 2005 19:51

So I am contemplating in the same lines as you about the site also. I will wait and see how it transpires in time. Patients and time are the two things I keep pondering about here, who knows?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 03, 2005 00:24

Cupid needs a lot of practice at target shooting..and here there are too many targets from all over the place and moving so fast that she is finding it hard to aim ...give her time ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 14:28

It takes time remember God can bring some one from another state or country into your life. Your letting others get to know you a little just by having your profile up here this is a good site to be on just have fun here using the topic & forums.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 04:07

carl..
YOu don't need to have a pic on your profile..I seem to get lots of response without it..so don't despair..
some cute kitten will come along soon..
or another tabby cat..there are lots of feline enthusiasts around..esp on the forum..just prowl around
you will find the purr-fect companion or maybe a whole menagerie even..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 08:53

I can sympathise. For some reason (maybe because I can't take a picture of myself), I am not having the best of luck on this site either.

I am very neat, clean and orderly by nature. Sure, I know most cats are like this, but I am also very loveable and playful. I'm also very easy on the eyes and am very willing to give space, because I like my own space.

Oh well, if I ever figure out a way to work this damn digital camera with these paws, I will post a picture.

Meow!

C-c-carl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 02:22

Im a widow too my dear..I know it is tough but life throws us the most cruel circumstances..it is the true test of our being..so don't despair..it is a new chapter of your adventurous story..fill it will optimism, hope and faith in yourself first..before you take the next step...all the best..