#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > why wont white men date full figured black/mixed women? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
why wont white men date full figured black/mixed women?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 22, 2010 11:49

I have seen this all over the place in san diego. All these good looking white guys dating bigger white women. And some treat their men bad. So why is it that white men will not date a bigger mixed or black female? even if they are just as pretty?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 23, 2013 01:55

Lol...Is he serious?!? I am a "Curvy" Full figured woman that can jog without giving out of breath. But I love my shape and wouldn't change it for anything. I know some professional athletes that love curvy "Fat" women! But everyone has their own taste!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 17, 2013 22:28

I know no successful man who has self esteme issues. To be successful a man need to be self assured and gorgeous woman usually do not go for douchbag type guys. Not sure how to take your analysis but I am sure to be missing something. Again; Fat is equal to unhealthy. It always has been and it always will be. Also, MANY very successful men that i know do not necesserely date blonds but rahter woman who are intelligent and very attractive because it is a LOT more fun to be with them that some fat, ugly slob.

Many tell me: "The same cost, the same hassle, so, she might as well be attractive.'' Makes sense to me...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 21, 2013 22:12

I don't agree at all. A lot of my successful black and white friends do not go for "curvy" (fat) woman  because they are in to sports and health. There is nothing fun about a huffy puffy fat lady who can't run a trail, work out in the gym and then there are some serious health issues that larger ladies like to brush under the rug. Fat is equal to sickness. Of course there are many skinny women who are ill, but lets not be ignorant here, fat is simply not attractive nor healthy and no matter how much "curvy" woman whine about it it will never change.
Some of my "curvy" female friends complained about this until they stop eating garbage and lost the fat. They LOVE the way they look and how much attention they're getting once they look normal and can actually run 5 miles without dying. It is a matter of self respect and self discipline.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 20, 2013 05:10

Quoting 4EverLoyal:

You may see white males dating large white females, however, you usually do not see white professional/successful men dating large women. Professional men go for image, whatever makes them look good and stand out. The ego of these men really rule.

That's it pretty much regarding professional/successful white men.
Not all successful white men but a majority of them definitely have an image to portray and having a bigger women next to them (white or black) is not one. Many of them will show off about who has the bigger business, bigger bank account, bigger yatch, bigger house etc. many also wish they had bigger cocks, but when it comes to their women, bigger is almost never better.
He'd rather have the slim, petite (usually blonde) female, and that's his perogative, to each his own. Personally I think it's shallow and tells a lot about a guy when he boxes himself in and makes choices like choosing a sugar baby/date/life partner etc. soley based on looks or what would be acceptable in his circle. But again his decision, people do what makes them happy. I think it's definitely about boosting ones ego. In my experience many professional/successful white men have low self esteem and having a hot young woman is a huge boost to their self-esteem, and that's what they may need. It could be a good thing for them.

In my experience, your average joe kinda guy is much more open minded and down to earth, unfortunately for the larger sugar baby seeking that kind of guy, the bank account of the average joe is also average or below.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 29, 2012 14:04

You may see white males dating large white females, however, you usually do not see white professional/successful men dating large women. Professional men go for image, whatever makes them look good and stand out. The ego of these men really rule.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 17, 2012 00:39

By the way, you are beautiful. You need to put up more pics of you smiling!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 17, 2012 00:38

Maybe things are different in Boston, but I haven't seen white men dating very heavy or very thin women. Most of the white wealthy and powerful men I know, tend to marry healthy looking women. I.e. women who you look at and think, she has a nice shape, but there is nothing remarkable about her weight at all. Most of these men do not want a woman that will create notable shock value. Which also explains why alot of them ultimately do not marry interracially, even if they date outside their race. 
I think the shock value of being in an interracial relationship is enough for many of these men to decide that if they do go this route, they want their partner to be "unremarkable" in other ways. 
For example, the number of wealthy white men who wouldnt be interested in me if I decided I wanted to wear my natural hair/locks would be significant. Not because I am not attractive or whatever, but most of them just aren't willing to have this extra piece of social curiousity added to their relationship. 
I would take it less personally and think of it more as a construction of alot of social factors. Remember, beauty is a social construct. As much as women feel the pressure, certain men feel the pressure to find a mate who fits into that.
Consider yourself lucky, because the man that you end up with will likely be progressive, interesting and have more balls than average. The right man will see your difference as an asset, not a liability. 
And although comparing women to cars is RIDICULOUS...and makes me want to pull out my hair (tracks and all), the comparison of the thought process is almost perfect. Do you want that middle aged guy driving around in a convertible trying to prove something to the world, or do you want someone who knows an effing car doesn't define him and drives whatever the hell he wants.
Not everyone is chasing convertibles, thank God.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 14, 2012 10:18

Depends on what you mean by "full figured"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 21, 2012 20:49

I have noticed that the thinner I become the more attention I get from caucasian men.  I think that they just like smaller women.  Not all but at least the ones that I have run into.  I think that every culture has it's own characteristics that they prize.  You can see that around the globe.  But more than anything, it's confidence.  If you're showing, in actions or words, that you somehow feel inferior .. they will pick up on it.
Do you.  Be the best person you can be.  Someone who will look at only a person's size is too shallow to deal with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 08, 2012 16:07

Your turn will come, just keep your health a top priority.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 15, 2010 19:17

I've seen non-black men with full-figured black women. If that is your interest stay positive and know the appropriate person for you will come one day...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 30, 2010 10:56

I hadn't noticed successful white men dating full figured women of any race. I think most men date women who they believe their friends, collegues and neighbors will view as a trophy. Overweight women, older women and any woman who is not white are usually not viewed as trophy women. A trophy woman is young, thin, with long hair. Sometimes this includes mixed race, Latina and Asian women. Men are very competetive with each other. Women are just part of how men keep score. If a man thinks a woman's ethnicity, size or personality will pull down his social status vis-a-vis other men, he won't date her. Forget about marrying her. There are some men who are very secure with themselves and will date a person based on her character, but mostly, men are visual and competetive. Some men have scored so high on their own, without the woman in the equation, that they feel comfortable enough to date whomever they wish. For most men, however, their women are like their cars, just one way of how they compete with other men.
And to be fair, lets face it. Women look for money. Men rate women based on her looks and women rate men based on their wallets. We'd all be happier if we looked for people who are good matches based on personality and character.