#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Photos count! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Photos count!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 22:43

So many people and so few photos.. in this digital age it doesn't seem like posting should be a problem. I'm not interested in the blank silouette box, are you??? Why aren't you gentlemen showing your handsome faces???
PS: And if you do, smile!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 06:41

Abraham Lincoln used the face ofa mature adult as criteria for veto, for we ware responsible for ho we look.

A smile? Ah, what energy do you project, express in that smile? Mystics have much to teach. The entire body can smile.

No pic, no visit is a good rule. Even then many look not nearly as attractive as their pic.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 00:30

champagnepowder write:

CP, YOu are one of those lovely young men who are both physically and mentally attractive..and Lord knows where those cute girls who should be lining up for you are!! lol..sorry my daughter is just too young for you and has a boyfriend already..

Awww, thanks Bonnie (for some reason I want to call you Bon, Bon. I'm sure you've 'never' heard that b/4). Attention all women, heed her advice and come flocking to me ;-)

Notice that my age has now increased by one whole year. Guess that 'young' thing is slowing fading away. Good thing age is more a state of mind than anything else!

Happy belated birthday CP..a year of wisdom added to your age! You are not the first to call me BOn BOn..Cub was sometime back..lol
Hope this little ad will bring on the girls ..or you should move to a site for younger people..unless of course if you like older women...lol..and age like u say is a state of mind..I live my shoesize '34' and that hopefully is forever..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 06:06

CP, YOu are one of those lovely young men who are both physically and mentally attractive..and Lord knows where those cute girls who should be lining up for you are!! lol..sorry my daughter is just too young for you and has a boyfriend already..

Awww, thanks Bonnie (for some reason I want to call you Bon, Bon. I'm sure you've 'never' heard that b/4). Attention all women, heed her advice and come flocking to me ;-)

Notice that my age has now increased by one whole year. Guess that 'young' thing is slowing fading away. Good thing age is more a state of mind than anything else!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 06:01

Bonnie88 write:
I have not revealed myself and have no problem finding some great friends and I would send my pics to those I trust.

In fact it is almost an excellent idea that you reveal yourselves to each other after a spell of emailing, that way you would be more impressed by the person's thoughts and personality than his/her outward appearance.

I'd have to agree with Bonnie. If you aren't willing to share right off the bat then you should exchange via email eventually. If anything 'serious' is going to develop there has to be physical as well as mental attraction! I don't think it's right to lead someone on either, making them believe in some facade. Show the real you both mentally and physically and you're bound to have more positive experiences here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 07:46

champagnepowder write:

Bonnie88 write:
I have not revealed myself and have no problem finding some great friends and I would send my pics to those I trust.

In fact it is almost an excellent idea that you reveal yourselves to each other after a spell of emailing, that way you would be more impressed by the person's thoughts and personality than his/her outward appearance.

I'd have to agree with Bonnie. If you aren't willing to share right off the bat then you should exchange via email eventually. If anything 'serious' is going to develop there has to be physical as well as mental attraction! I don't think it's right to lead someone one either, making them believe in some facade. Show the real you both mentally and physically and you're bound to have more positive experiences here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 16:22

Same here samurai. I can't even begin to tell how many times I've been accused of having fake pictures, because I look different in each one depending on hair, etc, etc.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 15:45

I could give you about 10 pictures and I would probably look different in each one :p Only thing the same would be my smile and dimples I think...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 22:40

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 09:38

Hello!

I took a chance on a guy without a photo and I'll never regret it. Turns out he was so well-known in his community (business owner, does a lot of charity work), that he didn't want his photo online.

Considerate men will write to you and attach their photos in their emails. But, if after requesting a photo from a man you don't get it . . . hit the delete key. He doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like . . . either he's married, wanted by the FBI, or just scary.