#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > gay millionaire Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
gay millionaire
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 11:54

I'm looking for a gay man who I could spend time with and enjoy each other. I'm very down to earth and don't need any flaires. It doesn't matter where you live because there is always a way to meet each other. I really do like a man with a hairy chest.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 00:12

LUVMEN write:
I really liked your post. I am impressed that there are men out there that really want a relationship. It seems to be a hard thing to find. Would love to see a pic of you. I too love the outdoors: hiking, camping, yard work, home renovation projects, horseback riding, swimming, bike riding. Thanks for your post.
I really liked your post. I am impressed that there are men out there that really want a relationship. It seems to be a hard thing to find. Would love to see a pic of you. I too love the outdoors: hiking, camping, yard work, home renovation projects, horseback riding, swimming, bike riding. Thanks for your post.

Jimmer you better not pass him up as he is HOT....and YUMMY...I would take him home if I could....WINK...No paper bags needed for this LAD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 22:45

I have the perfect guy for you, email me!